Dedicated Member

Demotivational Posters HOO-HAA!

First let me say that you can make these on your PS3 web browser. First, make sure Javascript is turned off or you'll freeze up. O.K. go here http://tinypic.com/ and make an account. Then go here http://www.fakeposters.com/generator/ and do your worst lol. After making your poster, click on it with the triangle button and choose "Save image". Go back to tinypic and create an album. Choose "Message board" as your size and upload the pic from your hdd. After that, choose the album, choose the pic, then go to the bottom left of the page and copy the (img) code. You are done my friends (Except for posting it here of course).

Dedicated Member
    This thread was inspired by a post from ghost_rayne. Here are a bunch i've made. They may seem random now but they fit perfectly when created. One more thing, this thread is for Demotivational Posters only, Everything else can go to the LOLs & fails thread.
    Last edited by REEEPR; 06-10-2011 at 19:51.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Hehe Here are my contributions, they are amongst the first I ever made. I'll upload more soon.

Ok part 2...

If people enjoy demotivationals, I will get mah creative flow running again hehe. I used to love making these but havent in awhile. There is an art to it somehow!
    Last edited by Ghost; 06-10-2011 at 16:27.

Thread Information