Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 298
  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    21
    Posts
    20,720
    Rep Power
    117
    Points
    66,243 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think it did like ~500K on PS3. It didn't do amazingly well on 360 either though, nowhere near ME1s sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  2. #27
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    1,055 (0 Banked)
    OMG This game and Skyrim - Cannot wait!!

  3. #28
    Forum Guru
    jlippone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    9,716 (0 Banked)
    Have lost pretty much all respect for a bioware, so I will wait for a while to get proper understanding if the game is any good.
    If it is, yay.

  4. #29
    El Presidente
    podsaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a box
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,916
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    19,380 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    Have lost pretty much all respect for a bioware, so I will wait for a while to get proper understanding if the game is any good.
    If it is, yay.
    How did that happen? And I'm looking forward to playing it. Almost didn't play the first one but I'm glad I did and will have played through the entire series.

  5. #30
    Forum Guru
    jlippone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    9,716 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    How did that happen?
    They have made same game too many times and the Dragon Age 2 was serious disapointment.
    I do hope for MS3 to be improvement, but I have learned to wait and see what the response from actual gamers is this time.
    Last edited by jlippone; 07-25-2011 at 11:51.

  6. #31
    !! Watch Your Step !!
    ToonAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Watching YOUR step !
    Age
    40
    Posts
    10,912
    Rep Power
    115
    Points
    1,665 (2,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIPlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    not a big bioware fan but loved ME2, so ME3 is a day 1 buy for me, on PS3 as i have no gaming PC or 360 even if i wasn't happy with the PS3 version LOL
    Now Playing: PS4!!!!
    Join us for some online LOLZ - The BnW Clan est. 2008

  7. #32
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    I think it did like ~500K on PS3. It didn't do amazingly well on 360 either though, nowhere near ME1s sales.
    ME2 has passed ME1 sales, but by a small amount. It did really well in the first 3 days, selling 2 million.

  8. #33
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    21
    Posts
    20,720
    Rep Power
    117
    Points
    66,243 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That was both the 360 and PC versions, ME2 for 360 has actually done roughly the same as ME1 (around 2.5 mil):

    http://www.examiner.com/video-game-i...over-7-million
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

  9. #34
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Whoa, over 7 million for the ME series now? NICE.

  10. #35
    El Presidente
    podsaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a box
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,916
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    19,380 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    They have made same game too many times and the Dragon Age 2 was serious disapointment.
    I do hope for MS3 to be improvement, but I have learned to wait and see what the response from actual gamers is this time.
    Very true I know. I didn't like Dragon Age myself. I didn't even get to the second one. Yeah I mean I hope I'm not spending much of the game recruiting again. I've done it twice. Everyone survived ME2 ending sooo they shouldn't be going anywhere. :/

  11. #36
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Very true I know. I didn't like Dragon Age myself. I didn't even get to the second one. Yeah I mean I hope I'm not spending much of the game recruiting again. I've done it twice. Everyone survived ME2 ending sooo they shouldn't be going anywhere. :/
    Just out of curiosity. How'd you get everyone to survive ME2 ending? I don't think I've ever been able to get everyone to survive.

  12. #37
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,478
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,189 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Just out of curiosity. How'd you get everyone to survive ME2 ending? I don't think I've ever been able to get everyone to survive.
    Big fat spoiler alert:

    Last edited by Completely Average; 07-27-2011 at 14:12.

  13. #38
    Forum Guru
    jlippone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,801
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    9,716 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Just out of curiosity. How'd you get everyone to survive ME2 ending? I don't think I've ever been able to get everyone to survive.
    Huge spoilers.

  14. #39
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Hehe. Thanks guys. I've beat the game so there's no chance of spoilage for me. I will try some different combinations.

  15. #40

  16. #41
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,447
    Rep Power
    86
    Points
    34,014 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not to be a pedantic but shouldn't this be in the multiplat section seeing as it's on 3 platforms?

    I'm not reading nothing about this game till it's released. I done the same for the first two games infact me playing the first game was a complete fluke. Loved it since the first minute though!

  17. #42
    Dedicated Member
    bigCman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    45
    Points
    13,134 (0 Banked)
    Ha, just realized this was in the 360 section. Doesn't matter, I came to talk about ME3, don't care what console it's on. I can't wait, I've been replaying ME2 lately since my PS3 died and I lost my old playthrough. I'm going for my ideal playthrough this time.

    If bioware ever did a multiplayer for Mass Effect it better not be the same cookie cutter online everyone else has. They should try to do something cool and unique. Personally I'm far more interested in online coop missions. Also if there were an online I would hope that we could customize our characters and be any race we wanted. That would be awesome.

  18. #43
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,447
    Rep Power
    86
    Points
    34,014 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123 View Post
    Ha, just realized this was in the 360 section. Doesn't matter, I came to talk about ME3, don't care what console it's on. I can't wait, I've been replaying ME2 lately since my PS3 died and I lost my old playthrough. I'm going for my ideal playthrough this time.

    If bioware ever did a multiplayer for Mass Effect it better not be the same cookie cutter online everyone else has. They should try to do something cool and unique. Personally I'm far more interested in online coop missions. Also if there were an online I would hope that we could customize our characters and be any race we wanted. That would be awesome.
    Yeah i've not got a problem with it but some members have no interest in the 360 and don't check the boards. Saying the the same users probably wouldn't even touch the multiplat section either so it was a void point lol.

    I'm cautious of this multiplayer. I don't think it needs it personally but your right, if there is multiplayer i hope it's Co-OP as it would fit the nature of the game a bit more.

  19. #44
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,978
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    42,328 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Not to be a pedantic but shouldn't this be in the multiplat section seeing as it's on 3 platforms?

    I'm not reading nothing about this game till it's released. I done the same for the first two games infact me playing the first game was a complete fluke. Loved it since the first minute though!
    FYI/Side note: I decided to put this in the 360 section because my thread about converging all multiplat game threads into the multiplat section went nowhere. So this thread is meant to cover both the 360/PS3 (along with PC) discussion of the game, and should be the sole ME3 thread on this forum.

  20. #45
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,978
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    42,328 (0 Banked)
    New interview about the depth of ME3:

    http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/14/dun...per-than-ever/


    Also a trailer from gamescom for the combat reveal:


  21. #46
    Elite Member
    LastManDancing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    10,453 (0 Banked)
    Day one for the collectors edition, ME3 will be the game everyone has been waiting for.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

  22. #47
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    Day one for the collectors edition, ME3 will be the game everyone has been waiting for.
    Same here and I concur.

  23. #48

  24. #49
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Co-op in Mass Effect 3 is for the $#@!ing win. I can't wait to play with some of you guys.

  25. #50
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Okay. I'm a bit skeptical but I'm not gonna dismiss co-op out hand. Let's see how well they integrate it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.