Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think it did like ~500K on PS3. It didn't do amazingly well on 360 either though, nowhere near ME1s sales.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Superior Member

OMG This game and Skyrim - Cannot wait!!

Forum Guru
    Have lost pretty much all respect for a bioware, so I will wait for a while to get proper understanding if the game is any good.
    If it is, yay.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    Have lost pretty much all respect for a bioware, so I will wait for a while to get proper understanding if the game is any good.
    If it is, yay.
    How did that happen? And I'm looking forward to playing it. Almost didn't play the first one but I'm glad I did and will have played through the entire series.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    How did that happen?
    They have made same game too many times and the Dragon Age 2 was serious disapointment.
    I do hope for MS3 to be improvement, but I have learned to wait and see what the response from actual gamers is this time.
    Last edited by jlippone; 07-25-2011 at 11:51.

!! Watch Your Step !!
    Items Final Fantasy VIIPlayStationPS3 Slim
    not a big bioware fan but loved ME2, so ME3 is a day 1 buy for me, on PS3 as i have no gaming PC or 360 even if i wasn't happy with the PS3 version LOL
    Now Playing: PS4!!!!

Join us for some online LOLZ - The BnW Clan est. 2008

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    I think it did like ~500K on PS3. It didn't do amazingly well on 360 either though, nowhere near ME1s sales.
    ME2 has passed ME1 sales, but by a small amount. It did really well in the first 3 days, selling 2 million.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    That was both the 360 and PC versions, ME2 for 360 has actually done roughly the same as ME1 (around 2.5 mil):

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-i...over-7-million

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Soldier 95B
    Whoa, over 7 million for the ME series now? NICE.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by jlippone View Post
    They have made same game too many times and the Dragon Age 2 was serious disapointment.
    I do hope for MS3 to be improvement, but I have learned to wait and see what the response from actual gamers is this time.
    Very true I know. I didn't like Dragon Age myself. I didn't even get to the second one. Yeah I mean I hope I'm not spending much of the game recruiting again. I've done it twice. Everyone survived ME2 ending sooo they shouldn't be going anywhere. :/

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Very true I know. I didn't like Dragon Age myself. I didn't even get to the second one. Yeah I mean I hope I'm not spending much of the game recruiting again. I've done it twice. Everyone survived ME2 ending sooo they shouldn't be going anywhere. :/
    Just out of curiosity. How'd you get everyone to survive ME2 ending? I don't think I've ever been able to get everyone to survive.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Just out of curiosity. How'd you get everyone to survive ME2 ending? I don't think I've ever been able to get everyone to survive.
    Big fat spoiler alert:

Last edited by Completely Average; 07-27-2011 at 14:12.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Huge spoilers.

Forum Sage

Hehe. Thanks guys. I've beat the game so there's no chance of spoilage for me. I will try some different combinations.

Elite Sage
    Not to be a pedantic but shouldn't this be in the multiplat section seeing as it's on 3 platforms?

I'm not reading nothing about this game till it's released. I done the same for the first two games infact me playing the first game was a complete fluke. Loved it since the first minute though!

Dedicated Member
    Ha, just realized this was in the 360 section. Doesn't matter, I came to talk about ME3, don't care what console it's on. I can't wait, I've been replaying ME2 lately since my PS3 died and I lost my old playthrough. I'm going for my ideal playthrough this time.

If bioware ever did a multiplayer for Mass Effect it better not be the same cookie cutter online everyone else has. They should try to do something cool and unique. Personally I'm far more interested in online coop missions. Also if there were an online I would hope that we could customize our characters and be any race we wanted. That would be awesome.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123 View Post
    Ha, just realized this was in the 360 section. Doesn't matter, I came to talk about ME3, don't care what console it's on. I can't wait, I've been replaying ME2 lately since my PS3 died and I lost my old playthrough. I'm going for my ideal playthrough this time.

If bioware ever did a multiplayer for Mass Effect it better not be the same cookie cutter online everyone else has. They should try to do something cool and unique. Personally I'm far more interested in online coop missions. Also if there were an online I would hope that we could customize our characters and be any race we wanted. That would be awesome.
    Yeah i've not got a problem with it but some members have no interest in the 360 and don't check the boards. Saying the the same users probably wouldn't even touch the multiplat section either so it was a void point lol.

I'm cautious of this multiplayer. I don't think it needs it personally but your right, if there is multiplayer i hope it's Co-OP as it would fit the nature of the game a bit more.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Not to be a pedantic but shouldn't this be in the multiplat section seeing as it's on 3 platforms?

I'm not reading nothing about this game till it's released. I done the same for the first two games infact me playing the first game was a complete fluke. Loved it since the first minute though!
    FYI/Side note: I decided to put this in the 360 section because my thread about converging all multiplat game threads into the multiplat section went nowhere. So this thread is meant to cover both the 360/PS3 (along with PC) discussion of the game, and should be the sole ME3 thread on this forum.

Forum Sage
    New interview about the depth of ME3:

http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/14/dun...per-than-ever/

Also a trailer from gamescom for the combat reveal:

Elite Member
    Day one for the collectors edition, ME3 will be the game everyone has been waiting for.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    Day one for the collectors edition, ME3 will be the game everyone has been waiting for.
    Same here and I concur.

Soldier 95B
    Co-op in Mass Effect 3 is for the $#@!ing win. I can't wait to play with some of you guys.

Forum Sage

Okay. I'm a bit skeptical but I'm not gonna dismiss co-op out hand. Let's see how well they integrate it.

Thread Information