Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
    Soldier 95B
    Two swaps is nothing.

TapaTit

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've had to change discs 3-4 times now, maybe it's because I'm doing a mix of the story and side missions

Super Elite
    Will admit, not as bad as I was expecting. Have been enjoying it quite a bit
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    This game keeps getting better, really annoyed that one of my favourite characters has been killed off though

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Only bug I've encountered so far is Sheppard's eyes popping out of his sockets when he speaks...I like to call them "raep eyes"

Super Elite
    I found a massive bug, I think it's called the ending... an entire series destroyed by literally no effort being put into the ending
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnzy View Post
    I found a massive bug, I think it's called the ending... an entire series destroyed by literally no effort being put into the ending
    I experienced the same thing. I really hope that it gets patched soon.

Master Poster
    Been having a blast so far. I Finally got to see how a Sentinel with Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle training.....One word EPIC...and all this negative talk about the ending has me a little concerned but I'll reserve judgement.
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    Been having a blast so far. I Finally got to see how a Sentinel with Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle training.....One word EPIC...and all this negative talk about the ending has me a little concerned but I'll reserve judgement.
    I know a few people who said they didn't mind it but followed on by stating they can easily see how disinterested Bioware was with it, seems like people who play it for the combat don't mind so much but still see how little effort actually went into it. Don't let it ruin your fun now though, many parts of ME3 do seem quite good as long as you bought the complete game

Forum Sage
    Depends on how you look at it. If you get the "Best Possible Ending" then you know

I know a few people who said they didn't mind it but followed on by stating they can easily see how disinterested Bioware was with it, seems like people who play it for the combat don't mind so much but still see how little effort actually went into it. Don't let it ruin your fun now though, many parts of ME3 do seem quite good as long as you bought the complete game
    That's not necessarily true. Everything up till the end was phenomenal. Real emotionally involved players will get HUGE satisfaction out of the entire game. They certainly were not "disinterested"
    Last edited by Tribunal; 03-13-2012 at 12:01.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Depends on how you look at it. If you get the "Best Possible Ending" then you know

Problem is, the trilogy is over but the ending made the trilogy into nothing. It should have ended on a good or bad note, instead nothing happened of any significance, all endings are ultimately identical other than colour. Your decisions, everything you did in every game meant literally nothing in the end.

That's not necessarily true. Everything up till the end was phenomenal. Real emotionally involved players will get HUGE satisfaction out of the entire game. They certainly were not "disinterested"
    Although Phenomenal is not the word I'd use to describe it, for the most part of the game I couldn't let go of the mouse, some parts were done rather half ass'd but the game was fun, even all the events leading straight up to the end I enjoyed, watching so many races all join forces even brought a tear to my eye... but regardless of what ending you get... it was for nothing, your choices, your actions... meant nothing. Mass Effect is NOT an MMO, only an MMO can't end but they at least offer closure during their big events but ME3... it just offered nothing. Bioware IS better then that, their work in the past has always been some of the most moving and brilliant works of their time but with ME3's ending... it wasn't moving... it wasn't done well. It was, in every way, shape and form bad, it was horrible, it was disgusting.

I apologise to anyone who finds this insulting but if ANYONE claims that the ending has ANY value, ANY redeeming qualities then I will say this. You are a fool. The ending of ME3 was a thrown together, effortless $#@! heap. No ands, ifs or buts

I'm trying to not go too oferboard with how I feel about this but honestly, Bioware used to drip raw quality, it was beautiful and ME3 showed to at least be building back upto their original name after the DA2 thing and it all ended with... "eh, don't bother"

Yes, it is a big deal for me, I'd explain why but $#@!wits will already spam their crap with 'lols' and pointless 'naw don't get so emotional' or some $#@! like that

Edit: And because I just found this and it gave me a little chuckle I thought I'd post it

Last edited by Minnzy; 03-13-2012 at 16:29.

Forum Sage
    Again my friend, you have to see the very last clip(not the one after the credits). That isn't the real ending. The devil is in the details, there's a reason nothing makes sense. Long story short.

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    I should stop coming in here, too many spoilers! and I mean the ones not in the 'spoiler tags'

Forum Sage

Again my friend, you have to see the very last clip(not the one after the credits). That isn't the real ending. The devil is in the details, there's a reason nothing makes sense. Long story short.

What clip are you referring to? I'm seriously curious.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    What clip are you referring to? I'm seriously curious.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Just saw this about the multiplayer, thought it was pretty kool

Super Elite
    Decided to have a break from ME3 places for a few days. That end I was charging through Dragon Age for $#@!s and giggles

Last edited by Minnzy; 03-18-2012 at 13:42.

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Im pissed that operation goliath screws over ps3 owners unless we get a bonus pack Tuesday like everyone else im gonna be angry

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Loving this game so far, wish I could play more. I'm managing about an hour or 2 a day, maybe. Has anyone else encounter this?

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    They're doing 25% extra XP this weekend for the multiplayer

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/23/operation-fortress/

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

There is also a new premium veteran pack on store

Thank you itachi

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

Sweet. Looks like I'm gonna play for a few hours then.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Just finished it.

I really really dont get why people hate the ending, I thought it was fantastic.
    BTW I choose to shoot the glass. Wont say more.

Thread Information