Dedicated Member

inFAMOUS 2 - Evil Ending Discussion *SPOILERS*

THIS THREAD IS FOR EVIL ENDING DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST SPOILERS FOR THE GOOD ENDING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Okay so lets start the discussion. For me the evil ending was sadder than I expected it to be. I knew that Zeke was going to die and that I would pretty much be responsible for billions of deaths, but honestly I thought I would feel happier after playing it than I did on the hero play through.

Killing Zeke is what really got me, I shed some manly tears, I really liked Zeke. At least Kuo lived. Killing Nix wasn't that bad, but still a bit sad.
    Last edited by bigCman123; 06-23-2011 at 21:18.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    I was a little disappointed in the evil ending as I said in the other thread. I just hated the fact that after you kill Nix and Zeke that John all of a sudden gives up his power to Cole. I guess since I played the good ending first, I expected the evil ending to be as good as the good ending.

What I expected the evil ending to be was cole killing Nix, then since the trophy is called "Forging Your Own Path", I expected cole to take the RFI and use it against John to set himself apart. With that, him and john battle it out with cole winning and somehow taking his powers which cole then feels like the lone and powerful conduit on the planet. Then Zeke comes in and cole kills him. Cole then takes in Kuo. Then the comic cutscene rolls as it did.

XianZle
    It was actually sad. Nix died... I actually like her. And when I saw KingPins channel it was even Sadder.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Nix did have a tragic past of her own but the way she acted throughout the story didn't really made much of an impact when she died. Zeke however was heartbreaking and having to kill him yourself was the tough part. They really did great turning him from a loser to a real friend who does a whole lot for you till the end. I noticed that in their stand off, Zeke had the option to keep shooting but he didn't. I guess even despite Cole's choices, he regarded him as a brother. );

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I found the evil ending to be interesting, kind of reminded me of X-Men with the new genetic stream coming in and stuff.
    It was horrible for me to kill Zeke, I felt sorry for Nix, but with Zeke calling you "brother" all the time and him always having your back, I felt really, really bad about it all.

Anyway, If they do make a 3rd, I sincerely hope it isn't a continuation of the evil ending... I really like good Cole

Just finished evil ending, lets hope they make Infamous 3. Would we walk through the city and defeat everyone as the beast . Easy game

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yeh killing Zeke was a fantastic touch imo. I actually stood there shocked for a bit they made you do it. Nix just wanted to be special and didn't want everyone else to have powers so killing her was easy.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon_1 View Post
    I was a little disappointed in the evil ending as I said in the other thread. I just hated the fact that after you kill Nix and Zeke that John all of a sudden gives up his power to Cole. I guess since I played the good ending first, I expected the evil ending to be as good as the good ending.

What I expected the evil ending to be was cole killing Nix, then since the trophy is called "Forging Your Own Path", I expected cole to take the RFI and use it against John to set himself apart. With that, him and john battle it out with cole winning and somehow taking his powers which cole then feels like the lone and powerful conduit on the planet. Then Zeke comes in and cole kills him. Cole then takes in Kuo. Then the comic cutscene rolls as it did.
    I like the idea of John and Cole fight. At the end of that fight, I want to be able to suck the power out of John like how you suck the power out of pedestrians.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrtchng View Post
    I like the idea of John and Cole fight. At the end of that fight, I want to be able to suck the power out of John like how you suck the power out of pedestrians.
    Honestly, after John said he didn't want to continue I thought Cole was gonna bring some whoop @$$ down on him for causing him to kill Zeke and Nix and then dropping out like that. After he would suck out John's powers and the rest is the same.

Yeah I'd be surprised if they announced another inFamous game anytime soon. I sort of expect them to create a new IP since Sly 4 is being developed by someone else.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    Kingpin326
    Items New User TitlePhotoShopModern Warfare 3Google ChromeUser name styleColeBattlefield 3Assassins Creed Ezio
    Quote Originally Posted by XianZle View Post
    It was actually sad. Nix died... I actually like her. And when I saw KingPins channel it was even Sadder.
    I actually liked Nix more than Zeke.. he was annoying lol.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    Kingpin326
    Items New User TitlePhotoShopModern Warfare 3Google ChromeUser name styleColeBattlefield 3Assassins Creed Ezio
    Quote Originally Posted by XianZle View Post
    I actually liked Nix more than Zeke.. he was annoying lol.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrtchng View Post
    Yeah they could have had him use that Drain power, would've been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123;5587858[B
    ]Honestly, after John said he didn't want to continue I thought Cole was gonna bring some whoop @$$ down on him for causing him to kill Zeke and Nix and then dropping out like that[/B]. After he would suck out John's powers and the rest is the same.

Yeah I'd be surprised if they announced another inFamous game anytime soon. I sort of expect them to create a new IP since Sly 4 is being developed by someone else.
    That is exactly what I was thinking was going to happen but it didn't and that's what kinda disappointed me. They can do a continuation of the Evil side, but I don't think it would be the same game if they just continued on one side. So I don't see another InFamous happening.

Thread Information