Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 platform. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, but we will be migrating to Call of Duty Black Ops II once the game is released. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to, based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up and to a new position. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:
    Professional, and custom website
    High tech and easy to use forum
    One of a kind, custom made website themes
    Active and relaxed forum community
    Patient and experienced members
    Relaxed gaming atmosphere that allows you to develop long-term friendships
    Dedicated training program that promise you highly advanced skills
    Very generous sponsors and contributors
    Skilled graphics designers
    Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders
    Unflawed leadership setup
    Never ending prizes and rewards
    Constant clan tournaments and activities
    Clear guidelines and operations
    A focus on YOU
    …And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won’t be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website, or our own.

If you would like to apply, please click on my signature, message me on this forum, email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit http://bzkclan.com/. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~
    Last edited by BZKClan; 06-29-2012 at 03:32.

Blitzkrieg is proud to announce that we are recently installed a homepage to our website. Allowing easy announcements, game reviews, and much more. All the important information is on there.

We are resuming our GameBattles team next week. We are hoping to finish tryouts and get some practices in here soon. Join today to secure a spot on our gamebattles team.

Everyone check out our recent PC vs. Console gamers discussion. http://bzkclan.com/?p=63

I would like to welcome Milhouse2141 into the clan. He passed his tryout beautifully, despite a lot of complications. Thanks for being so patient with us. And congrats. Glad to have you on board.

I would like to welcome Too_Beasty as the newest member of our clan. He seems like a really great guy.

My apologies for the sudden absence. We recently received too many applications to process and give tryouts to. We stopped recruiting for a short time to regain control. But we are back and ready to meet you all. I hope that everyone would stop by our website and get to know the clan better. I hope to see you all there.

We have huge list of new recruits. Usually I try to welcome them all by posting their names here, but there are too many. So, I will make one great big warm welcoming to all of our new recruits. And to many more!

We are currently doing something new. We are doing a quote of the month. Basically what this is, is clan members submit a quote that they made last month, or made up just for this occasion. And we organize them all into a voting poll and members vote for their favorite.

There have been a lot of changes in Blitzkrieg! We've created a whole new schedule of events for the end of summer. Lately we've been focusing on a getting a competitive GB team together and watching the MLG tournament in Anaheim.

This past weekend we completed a 24 hour marathon. Soon we will be focusing on the switch over to Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. Come check us out!

Our deepest apologies for the sudden shutdown of our recruitment system. Various things popped up and we decided it would be best to take a break from it all and begin working on assimilating our newer members with our veteran members. We are glad to have everything back in order and ready to re-establish our recruitment system. Everyone feel free to visit our site today or contact us with any questions.

I would like to welcome pbbeast1990 as the newest member of Blitzkrieg. Glad to have you on board.

We have an upcoming Members vs Staff tournament that is going to be a lot of fun. Apply today for more information.

We have a website upgrade planned for September 1. It's going to be a real nice makeover.

We are looking for clans to battle against. Post here or visit our forums and we will try to set something up.

We are back. After another short break to get our new members acquainted, as well as to work on our skill level some more, we have finally returned. We are ready for a wide range of members and look forward to seeing you all stop by.

Anyone have any good tournament ideas? We have been running quite a few lately and are looking for some good ideas.

I would like to thank all of our generous sponsors for their unbelievably helpful contributions. Blitzkrieg is very thankful for your generosity.

I want to thank Peahead for all his work toward the clan. He has been a very friendly, very active, and very hard working member. His help with the GFX team has really brought forth some great artwork. And today peahead helped the clan progress ever more. Thank you for your donation to Blitzkrieg peahead. It means a lot to all of us.

We would like to thank Black_Sniper for his donation. It is helping us out tremendously.

After an extensive break from recruitment, our clan is back and ready for Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. We took some more time to restructure the clan, move to a new website, and develop our skill. If you are interested in a clan that can provide you with superior membership, join Blitzkrieg today!

Its been a while since we've been on the forums, but our site is always open for new members. Check us out at bzkclan.com!

After a lengthy break from recruiting to acquaint our new members and progress skill level, Blitzkrieg has opened the doors for new members. We are back and actively recruiting for the upcoming release of Call of Duty Black OPs II. We will be holding tryouts for the clan on Modern Warfare 3 until the release of the new game. At that time, we will be shutting down our Modern Warfare 3 branch to focus entirely on Black OPs II.

I want to thank you all for your support throughout the last 4 months. We have gone much stronger and gained some unbelievably valuable members. I am sorry that our recruitment activity has been rather spontaneous. We insure you that we are actively seeking skilled and active members to our clan, and will not stop until we acquire the desired level of success we strive to achieve.

In regards to those of you posting about the tryout process, it is very simple. Register on our website and fill out the application. A tryout coordinator will review your application and get in contact with you about who to add for your tryout. You will play some games with our tryout coordinator so that he/she can get a feel for your level of skill and test you in various aspects of the game. If you show qualities of success, you will be brought into the clan in our FNG stage. That simple.

I hope to see you all apply for membership. We are very excited for the upcoming season and we are sure that some very talented applicants will pop up. If you think you are one of those possible recruits, please contact us. You can visit our forum, PM me on this website, click my signature, or ask your questions right here in this topic. We will get back to you with an answer.

Best of luck to all of you and your gaming careers,

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Great news everybody! Blitzkrieg has reopened invitations to our Elite team. That's right. You can join our elite team (currently level 31, just shy of level 32) by just becoming a member of Blitzkrieg. We are accepting a limited number of clan applications, and a slightly smaller number of elite applications. But you must be a member of Blitzkrieg.

So stop by and check us out. If you have any questions before applying, or just want to get a better feel for the clan a whole, don't hesitate to message me here on PSU or to email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thread Information