Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    wickwack

Killzone new in-game footage!! WOW!

hahaha jk!!! anyways, im a little dissapointed with resistance... i mean the AI in all those videos at IGN looks terrible... the guy just storms into a room and shoots and the aliens hardly even move! in one video theres a HUGE alien and he gets PWNED!! he cant even kill two soldiers under his NOSE!!! he doesnt even fight back! even the friendly soldiers hardly move or do anything... honestly! i hope they fix this before launch cuz otherwise this game is gonna be nothing but another Killzone ps2... pretty but lame! ok maybe not as bad as killzone ps2 but still not a 9 or 10/10!

i mean.. its so easy to tell from the words of the previewer whether a game is going to be a hit or not... i mean they are hyping up resistance because obviously as insiders they get to see and learn a lot of stuff we dont. And the only way we can tell is when we hear them excited or catch all those hidden messages. Resistance is definatly gonna be THE launch title. Nobody is excited about warhawk anymore, i think its because they know they cannot hype that game cuz it doesnt have much going for it. And the sad part is, theyre not hyping any other game!!!! maybe Vegas but nothing else.

i mean it seems obvious to me... PS3 GETS DELAYED in europe and cut down in other territories.. big bad news for sony.. so how do they make people forget that? show them footage from the BEST GAMES right now.. and all they come up with is RESISTANCE... which looks good but (AI)... nothing else?? is nothing better or close in development yet? is that all they can come up with???

what im trying to say is, resistance and MGS are the only games that can sell the PS3 in november, and MGS is more than a year away... no other game is receiving hype, sony doesnt dare use any other game as a selling weapon, im starting to get tired of this. I dont wanna play NBA or MADDEN, What the hell!?! racing game?? yeah maybe play it once or twice at best buy... WHERE ARE THE GOOD MF exclusive games??? where are the big announcements??!

ok maybe ive been let down by the AI in resistance and im just going crazy... but seriously they where hyping that game SO MUCH!!! and even still trying by saying how an alien took cover ONCE... dude i saw friggin 7 videos and the AI is LAME!!!!!!! !@#)(*&!#@$*^T#$^

Dedicated Member
    Allow me to answer with a well thought out and Accurate rebuttle to every one of your points:

Forum Elder
    posting a title like this
    this close to TGS
    is just wrong my friend, its wrong..

wickwack
    a lock?? open ur eyes and see the truth fanboy!

Dedicated Member
    u should totally be banned for that

wickwack
    hahaha sorry for the killzone stuff... but damn i had to do that... i come here all the time looking for that first thread with the first screens!

but anyways.. did anybody else see the huge alien getting PWNED??!?! is anyone else dissapointed at the AI too?

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickwack View Post
    a lock?? open ur eyes and see the truth fanboy!
    LOL!

For one, you're posting your OPINION on the games board itself rather than the OFFICIAL RESISTANCE thread thats still on the first page.

Secondly, you're using a false title in your thread

And third, you're discussing ps3 hardware and news on the ps3 GAMES board

Finally, you're trolling.

All of those things not only warrant a lock, but probably a ban too.

wickwack
    ooooohhhh im gonna be banned from the ps3 forums!!! what am i gonna doo!!??! GET A LIFE LOSER... sony fanboy ur just pissed cuz im saying the truth about the AI not representing...

false thread? cant u take a joke?

ps3 hardware?!?! yeah i remember i was talking about cell and gpu right>

trolling?? yeah like im trying to get people with a sense of humor banned from the forum... and IM trolling?!?! WTH is trolling anyway?

Superior Member
    lock and ban this noob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dedicated Member
    I HATE YOU WICKWACK you got me i actually.was like my god killzone in game woooooooooooooooooooo.

now i hate you

Axe&Hammer
    Awww a n00b how cute..kill it kill it nowah:2gun:

wickwack
    somebody called me a noob

They aren't ****ing mad because of what you posted, it's the fact that it was completely irrelevant and the topic was most definitely misleading. **** you jackass. If you aren't a nerd, why are you wasting your precious social life on a forum? **** off.

Hell, I didn't even read your first post.

wickwack
    im being attacked by a nerd!!! (ultimawoolf or so he calls himself)

HEEELPPPP!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! hes beating me with a wireless dualsock 3!!! AHHHHHH

The Heisman
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    is he banned yet?

You should probably just keep your mouth shut for another 10 days and then form a better opinion

Superior Member

Well from what I can tell, the AI is far better than what you mention, and I'm fairly critical of AI. Did you ever think that size, has something to do with speed, and intelligence. Did IGN not mention that some enemies are simply designed to charge and attack, while others do there own, intelligent things. Is that not what the Chimera do perhaps? Perhaps the large enemy was simply designed that way because of his size, and brute strength. That could mean a slight lack of intelligence or speed to really do anything spectacular... Other things are far more mobile than that thing. And I've seen some intelligent things from the AI in those videos, so don't speak for me.

Friendly AI is awesome in my opinion; they actually shoot and look for cover. They do what they're supposed to do. You seem to press the AI "issue" off as fact, in which it isn't.

Its also funny how you say that MGS and Resistance are the only games that can sell PS3s. I didn't know you spoke for every person thinking about getting a PS3, or getting one. I'm sorry, it doesn't work like that.

Sony's launch, and launch window is filled with exclusive games; with many that I am interested in. You don't speak for me, nor anyone else here other than yourself. So don't bother ranting on and spitty opinion as fact. Next, calm down. Big announcements should be coming our way in about 7-8 days at the Tokyo Game Show.

Next, they were hyping the game up, because they probably enjoyed it, and thought the game is spectacular. They probably saw and played a lot more than what they let you see.

And finally. DO NOT use a false title for the thread! It wasn't funny, and pissed people off. After seeing stuff like that, no wonder people don't take you seriously. And stop flaming people if you want people to take this seriously!
    I'm tired of the Killzone 2 hate. Attacking the game and calling it mediocre because it doesn't do anything different is absolutely ridiculous, because games like Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Gears of War and many others are given free passes to high scores and critical praise from everyone despite the FACT that they do nothing different either. Killzone 2 should not be thrown to the curb.

Forum Guru
    lol i think wick is just a troll who is scared that Killzone might look good. Hahahaha, this is so sad. I dont even think he saw the video. Did he miss the part where the little creatures stab the guy in the face?

Forum Elder

I got an erection reading the title only to smash my keyboard after clicking on the thread.

Damn you!

wickwack
    ps3 nerd forum rule:

if someone promises Killzone PS3 in-game footage falsely... he shall be banned and insulted!

ps3 nerd action:

read post, flame and insult, and then say u never read post!

HAHAHA u losers are hilarious, taking all this **** so seriously... noob is ur most horrendous insult!! WTH?!!

kill this noob, ban this noob... damn i think im on the verge of suicide...

im out to do better things, SO LONG SUCKERS, rally and get me banned!! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS!!! DIE SLOW ****SUCKERS!!!

The Heisman
    Peace.

Can we lock this now???

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Existence420
    im being attacked by a nerd!!! (ultimawoolf or so he calls himself)

HEEELPPPP!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! hes beating me with a wireless dualsock 3!!! AHHHHHH

Yea aleast the AI in the game is smarter then you cause it knows how to stay of the crack and not make a fool of itself like you did here.

hahahahahha

ps. how do one use these icon here.
    "religion will put a man on his knees science put a man on the moon, nuff said"
    by someone i dont know.

Forum Guru
    What kind of weed is he smoking? He must be high off the HOOK.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Honestly I would have thought that title thing was funny, but it's been done so many times, so....ner.

Also, Resistance so far has been the most impressive next-gen game I've seen in gameplay so far IMO.

Someone ban this guy ASAP.

Elite Member
    ps3 nerd forum rule:

if someone promises Killzone PS3 in-game footage falsely... he shall be banned and insulted!

ps3 nerd action:

read post, flame and insult, and then say u never read post!

HAHAHA u losers are hilarious, taking all this **** so seriously... noob is ur most horrendous insult!! WTH?!!

kill this noob, ban this noob... damn i think im on the verge of suicide...

im out to do better things, SO LONG SUCKERS, rally and get me banned!! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS!!! DIE SLOW ****SUCKERS!!!
    360 nerd cause: scared that ps3 will outperform the 360
    360 nerd effect: trolls ps3 boards

ANY mature Forum cause: post false thread, post wrong content in wrong section, flame members
    ANY mature forum response: ban. you're a troll. you're a noob. most of all, you're terribly immature, and you get what you deserve. If you don't mind getting banned it's all the better.

Thread Information