Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Your #1 PS3 game n why?

Silent Hill 5 is my choice. Can you imagine the graphics/horror Konami can produce with the power of PS3? Favorite series btw :P

Dedicated Member

I'd have to pick Killzone probably just because of the hype. I don't see too many other titles that particularly strike me as fun.

Dedicated Member

I would pick SOCOM IV or the next GTA or any toher racing/shooting games, theres so many good ones its kind of heard to choose between them .

Re: Your #1 PS3 game n why?

Quote Originally Posted by Simba1983
    Silent Hill 5 is my choice. Can you imagine the graphics/horror Konami can produce with the power of PS3? Favorite series btw :P
    and another topic of which game we would like the most and for why we like the game the most......

Mine would have to be Metal Gear Solid 4. Not a great deal known about it yet, but who cares, its Metal Gear Solid. And with the use of next-gen hardware it will be unreal.

Veteran
    if they evert make a sequel, legend of the dragoon

Apprentice

Mine would have to be Tekken, to me Tekken is the best fighting game ever created, cant wait to see a glimpse of Tekken gameplay madness, I believe this might be Tekken 6why?...

T, T2, T3, TTT, T4, T5, T6, TTT2

A simple pattern
    Just me and you Hwoarang

my favourite PS3 game will definately be Grand Theft Auto 4.

curryking1
    For me it's no doubt Metal Gear Solid 4. I am gonna hold my breath for this one just because of the first impressions I got from Metal Gear Solid 2 when PS2 first came out. One of the first games I rented was Zone of the Enders, and the funny thing about this rental is that it was put to such good use for how much I paid for it, but ZOE was not the game that captured my attention. It was bundled with a demo of MGS2, and it will not even suffice to say that the game blew me away.

I had so much fun with the amazing graphics, playing with the enemy A.I., and how interactive the environment was. Not even to mention how many creative and thoughtful 'little things' were added to the DEMO (a demo, honestly) to make it feel like what is happening in front of you is actually real (e.g. Snake coughing if he gets too cold, and you have to give him medicine so he won't alert guards randomly, etc...). And the scripting and acting? Simply amazing almost the whole way through the full version and the demo. Why is it so hard to explain how good MGS is? It is one of those games that you must play, w/o friends or people, to truly appreciate. A good starting point into the MGS series really could start at either MGS (regular PS) or MGS2. Don't start with MGS3 b/c going back to MGS2 may seem like a downgrade...

As a sidenote, the demo was about 1/3 of the Solid Snake part in MGS2. It starts (w/o an intro video) on the boat, just like in the full version, and ends just before you are meant to fight Olga I believe (or you do defeat Olga and then it ends, can't remember).

adamba4e
    My favorite PS3 game will be Grand Theft Auto 4 but I will also like Madden Next Gen.

Killzone. Just because it looks so awesome and looks really promising too.

Veteran
    Diffucult to say which would be my favourite next gen PS3 game cause it really depends on storyline for me but i would have to say Killzone looks real good and holds alot of promise from what we've seen at E3 . I just hope it has a great story behind the fantastic graphics .
    http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/I_C_PEE.png

Superior Member

definitly killzone ps3.can't say anyone else until i see if its true or not

Resident Evil 5 is on top of my most wanted list because I wanna dodge lasers and do a knife weilding CQC with Krauser in Killzone quality graphics that puts hollywood action movies to shame . That'd be mind blowing.

Then comes Metal gear solid 4, Ace Combat 6, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, Killzone and Motorstorm.

Cliff Bleszinski(Gears of War) on David Jaffe's God of War: I warn you, though, if you play God of War, other games aren't as good anymore. It's like eating a really good steak, and then going back to Sizzler.

Veteran
    KillZone, GTA4, Ace Combat 6, and Midnight Club 4.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Dedicated Member

A couple more i like, MGS 4, Red Faction (if they come out with one), Killzone, and Devil May Cry.

Definately Tekken, GTA, DMC4, and MGS44. But most of all, I am looking forward to Killzone 3, because that game looks absolutely stellar and I really liked the NPC and enemy A.I. Course it could not turn out that way in the end, but we'll see. And finally, I won't ever get it because I'm not a boxing fan, but man, that Fight Night video blew me away too. Perhaps more than Killzone in some ways. I mean, when you watch the character's face when he gets hit, you can see (I think) where the skin actually bunches up where the glove hits (try it on your face and see what i mean ), and when he gets hit into the ropes, it truely looks like the guy is dazed. The emotion in the game was second to none. I just hope this prevails for almost all games next gen, and it will make it all that much more realistic!

Cheers!
    ~ "All we are saying, is give peace a chance! We can get it tomorrow or today, or we can get it now, and we want it now!"
    ~ "If everyone demanded peace instead of another TV set, there'd be peace."

Elite Member

It's pretty funny how all those are number one, when there's only one number 1 in the world and that game is TEKKEN and then followed up by that ninja game, I forgot it's name with that girl...uhhh...heavenly sword?

Superior Member

Time crisis 4 with the gun, now that's a first person shooter. though it was short, I can play that game over and over again, and those crisis and rescue mission keep that game really exciting for me. I would love to see that game come over to ps3 only longer and better graphics. I think if all FPS games provided a handheld gun the games would be that much better not to mention more fun. think about it. the original duck hunt; simple game not too much to it but it kept me sitting in front of the tv for hours.

For me Its alittle early to say, But as of right now it would have to be Killzone 3 becuase of its grapgics and its AI.My opinion might change in the future with Grand Theft Auto 6,Metal Gear Solid 4, and Gran Turismo 5 coming to the ps3, I can hardly wait.

Fight Night Round 3 is my number one because u get to beat the hell out of the other guy

Forum Guru
    Ace Combat with a 'little' power and capacity boost from ps2 im sure they can make it very intressing..
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

Amadeus
    It's impossible to really say what's your favorite PS3 game until the system's been out for awhile. Don't flame me for "trying to act like a mod", Siren, but it'd make more sense if the thread title/first post said "Based on potential, which one do you think will be your favorite?"

Based on that, i'd have to say Metal Gear Solid 4, without a doubt.

Master Guru

[U4G] GTA IV: Secret Woman Revealed -Elizabeta

ill do this one too

Thread Information