Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Arthur Spooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    I understand that graphics aren't everything, but If I owned both systems, I would always go for the better version.
    This.

If I'm going to spend my $60 then I want the best version available. I'm not going to kid myself and try to pretend like there are no glaring differences between multiplatform titles because a lot of times there are. I own both consoles because I want access to all of the best games, and that means the superior multiplatform games as well.

Anybody who doesn't realize that most multiplatform titles are not created equally are just burying their heads in the sand.

Ancient
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I remember a time multiplatform games were different, SNES vs SMD were totally different games
    and while PSX vs Saturn was identical game wise, the differences were something to base your purchases on, this gen is totally wack.
    see with the PSX & Saturn you knew why Tomb Raider looked $#@! on the Saturn, there was noway round it, this gen
    and this goes for both PS3 & 360, games which under perform on either system(except a few like FFXIII which may change with FFXIII-2) is never a systems limitations, more a limitation on time & resources for the developer.

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    (Only multiplatform owners invited)

By default i keep them on 360 like 7-8 times out of 10, unless i find a graphical advantage to the ps3 version, which is rather less. Couple them with the better controller that 360 has for most franchises and the forced hdd installs that many ps3 games require, 360 is mostly the way i go . Like im certainly going to get BF3 on 360.
    What about you?
    If I can, all multiplats go to my PC because I like my games to look their prettiest, I don't want to fuss around with discs, and I like having fully configurable controller schemes including the ability to use a mouse and keyboard if I want to.

i7 4770 | EVGA GTX 780 ti SC ACX | 32GB
    i7 3770 |
    EVGA GTX 780 ti SC ACX | 16GB

annyW32f
    Whichever system the game is better on

Master Poster
    Generally? My PS3. Unless games are in the same case as Saints Row and Mass Effect, where I can't have the full trilogy because the first games aren't available for PS3
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    multiplayer goes to Xbox all the way. Single player goes to PS3.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Depends on the title for me. For examples...(Cause you know, the world love examples)

- Call of Casual 3
    - Battlefail 3

These two I'd get on 360 because shooters are better on the 360 in my opinion. And for some reason, to me, the servers regardless if dedicated or P2P are smoother here.

Then you have games like...

King of Fighters 13

I'd get that on PS3 because Sony products were made for everything but shooters. That's not to say I don't own shooters on there, but most multi-plat shooters are 360 for me.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Sage
    Whatever system the game performs best on

Thread Information