Latest PSU headlines:

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 387

Thread: Slow site

  1. #301
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Surprised Mr. B even tries..
    Surprised he tries what?




  2. #302
    Elite Member
    GhostFox61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    1,999 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    Derrrrr....

    But I'm telling you that we're getting links to the homepage posted at a certain time each day which are driving traffic there, and then people go any which way they please after that
    The general public has an astonishing interest in random 2 year old threads about nothing with zero replies.

  3. Likes F34R wishes they had posted this first.
  4. #303
    Ultimate Veteran
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fusion gunship
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,358
    Rep Power
    184
    Points
    46,975 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Perhaps that sudden burst of traffic could be redirected to the Design Corner.

    *sigh*

    3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

  5. Likes PS4freak , F34R wishes they had posted this first.
  6. #304
    Master Poster
    L1nux K1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,454
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    1,738 (0 Banked)
    This site is slow as heck for me right now. Will this be getting fixed soon? As this thread was created a while ago and we are still experiencing problems...

    Twitter - @PeterRobbo12
    XBOX LIVE - Peter Robbo

  7. #305
    PSU YouTube Manager
    Agriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,377
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    13,852 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by L1nux K1ng View Post
    This site is slow as heck for me right now. Will this be getting fixed soon? As this thread was created a while ago and we are still experiencing problems...
    Management is in the process of moving to a new server set up, it might take a little while but once that is done, these problems will be a thing of the past


  8. #306
    Ultimate Veteran
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fusion gunship
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,358
    Rep Power
    184
    Points
    46,975 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Numbers from last night, in case anyone was interested:



    And yeah, the forums looked awful. :T
    Last edited by Black; 12-17-2011 at 17:21.

    3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

  9. #307
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Surprised he tries what?
    I think he means conversing with you. Like here I am just flat out telling you the god honest truth, and you just say "Ok bro." I don't even know what more of an explanation you could possibly want? Do you just want to say its a botnet or something? I'm absolutely 100% totally completely confused as to even what you're asking here. You're telling me something is fishy, and I told you we're doing something fishy... and you have your answer... you're right. Blammo. Yet... you won't give up... even when you've won. Totally confusing bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFox61 View Post
    The general public has an astonishing interest in random 2 year old threads about nothing with zero replies.
    TBH I think that this is a bug. When there are drastic spikes they fly around the site in weird ways, but VB must be reporting this wrong. VB isn't the most stellar piece of software on the planet, and its been known to have quirks before.

    Quote Originally Posted by L1nux K1ng View Post
    This site is slow as heck for me right now. Will this be getting fixed soon? As this thread was created a while ago and we are still experiencing problems...
    Yes. We are designing a new server infrastructure that will handle all of the load that PSU ever needs. We have hit the point where we can no longer do band-aids, and we must completely re-work the hosting infrastructure. This is a process that takes time to do it right though, so it likely will still be a few weeks before its finished. We want to completely solve the performance issues forever... and rushing through the change will not allow us to design the perfect system.

  10. #308
    Elite Guru
    *goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,236
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    29,924 (0 Banked)
    Can you give me some examples of other domains posting PSU content? I'm interested in seeing what it looks/works like.

    Thanks.

  11. #309
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    I think he means conversing with you. Like here I am just flat out telling you the god honest truth, and you just say "Ok bro." I don't even know what more of an explanation you could possibly want? Do you just want to say its a botnet or something? I'm absolutely 100% totally completely confused as to even what you're asking here. You're telling me something is fishy, and I told you we're doing something fishy... and you have your answer... you're right. Blammo. Yet... you won't give up... even when you've won. Totally confusing bro.



    TBH I think that this is a bug. When there are drastic spikes they fly around the site in weird ways, but VB must be reporting this wrong. VB isn't the most stellar piece of software on the planet, and its been known to have quirks before.



    Yes. We are designing a new server infrastructure that will handle all of the load that PSU ever needs. We have hit the point where we can no longer do band-aids, and we must completely re-work the hosting infrastructure. This is a process that takes time to do it right though, so it likely will still be a few weeks before its finished. We want to completely solve the performance issues forever... and rushing through the change will not allow us to design the perfect system.
    What else can I say if you stick to the story? I mean, cmon... I don't believe for a single second that there are some redirects out there that are only active during a couple hours each day, and then to explain the weird behavior of these redirected users viewing obscure and irrelevant threads as being a bug. Yeah, whatever.

    I'm skeptical, that's all.




  12. #310
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Can you give me some examples of other domains posting PSU content? I'm interested in seeing what it looks/works like.

    Thanks.
    Sure! Sites like this - http://ezanga.com/search/web.php?q=ps3

    There's a zillion different ways people find information on the internet. You can have really successful traffic boosts if you can work with some odd corners of the internet that usually go over looked.

    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What else can I say if you stick to the story? I mean, cmon... I don't believe for a single second that there are some redirects out there that are only active during a couple hours each day, and then to explain the weird behavior of these redirected users viewing obscure and irrelevant threads as being a bug. Yeah, whatever.

    I'm skeptical, that's all.
    Yeah OK fine but what do you propose that is happening that I'm trying to hide? I mean I couldn't even THINK of something else that would explain this. All you're saying is that you have absolutely no knowledge of the internet... because of COURSE there are places where you can get huge spikes of traffic during a couple of hours each day. This is like the most common thing ever.

    I mean seriously - look at Yahoo. If you click through sports, you end up on a few different sites. They have modules on their homepage that direct people to other sites, so that people come to Yahoo's homepage to get everything they need. Hell this was what yahoo was founded on.

    Look at the link above. Its an alternate search engine that when you're looking for content it displays related news. If PSU news is there when people are searching for gaming, and because we have a relationship with them they make sure to make us prominent at certain points.

    Bro - there really isn't anything else here. Stop being difficult and open your mind - I'm laying the proof out right in front of you.

  13. Likes Agriel wishes they had posted this first.
  14. #311
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,673
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    2,160 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink Mr B.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  15. Likes Agriel wishes they had posted this first.
  16. #312
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,735
    Rep Power
    156
    Points
    64,605 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    the perfect system.
    You clearly haven't seen TRON: Legacy.

  17. Likes Black , Agriel wishes they had posted this first.
  18. #313
    Ultimate Veteran
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fusion gunship
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,358
    Rep Power
    184
    Points
    46,975 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seems like we upgrade to a new version of the forums on the start of every year.

    3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

  19. #314
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    Sure! Sites like this - http://ezanga.com/search/web.php?q=ps3

    There's a zillion different ways people find information on the internet. You can have really successful traffic boosts if you can work with some odd corners of the internet that usually go over looked.



    Yeah OK fine but what do you propose that is happening that I'm trying to hide? I mean I couldn't even THINK of something else that would explain this. All you're saying is that you have absolutely no knowledge of the internet... because of COURSE there are places where you can get huge spikes of traffic during a couple of hours each day. This is like the most common thing ever.

    I mean seriously - look at Yahoo. If you click through sports, you end up on a few different sites. They have modules on their homepage that direct people to other sites, so that people come to Yahoo's homepage to get everything they need. Hell this was what yahoo was founded on.

    Look at the link above. Its an alternate search engine that when you're looking for content it displays related news. If PSU news is there when people are searching for gaming, and because we have a relationship with them they make sure to make us prominent at certain points.

    Bro - there really isn't anything else here. Stop being difficult and open your mind - I'm laying the proof out right in front of you.
    I know plenty, thank you very much. I never said it COULDN'T happen, I just said I don't think that's what it is here. I have a reasonably open mind, but when presented with tales of redirects and a bug that misrepresents where these members are actually visiting, I'm sorry, it's just not clicking. You don't have to convince me, but I'll continue to discuss it as long as the topic is open and others are discussing it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink Mr B.
    A sheep will follow the herd.




  20. #315
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I know plenty, thank you very much. I never said it COULDN'T happen, I just said I don't think that's what it is here. I have a reasonably open mind, but when presented with tales of redirects and a bug that misrepresents where these members are actually visiting, I'm sorry, it's just not clicking. You don't have to convince me, but I'll continue to discuss it as long as the topic is open and others are discussing it as well.

    A sheep will follow the herd.
    And someone who is being difficult will argue for the sake of arguing.

    Tell me, since you do know plenty... what then do you theorize that this is. What tale of internet subterfuge am I hiding from you?

  21. #316
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,673
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    2,160 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post

    A sheep will follow the herd.
    To be fair to me and the other staff will back me up. I made a thread in the Mod section questioning the traffic. There is also a thread in the SMC section which I have contributed in and questioned the traffic again. But the people above me have told me what they have to tell me.

    I either believe them and move on or keep questioning whilst gaining nothing because the answer is going to be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  22. #317
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    And someone who is being difficult will argue for the sake of arguing.

    Tell me, since you do know plenty... what then do you theorize that this is. What tale of internet subterfuge am I hiding from you?
    I'm not arguing, I'm discussing. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't agree with your explanation and giving the reasons why I don't agree. My "theory" as to what is going on doesn't matter much. Even IF it were true, you'd hardly acknowledge it. That's why I've not brought it up and have done my best to at least give some very plausible reasoning why I don't accept your explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    To be fair to me and the other staff will back me up. I made a thread in the Mod section questioning the traffic. There is also a thread in the SMC section which I have contributed in and questioned the traffic again. But the people above me have told me what they have to tell me.

    I either believe them and move on or keep questioning whilst gaining nothing because the answer is going to be the same.
    Then it's probably best not to use idioms to try and belittle someone just because they are taking an explanation with a grain of salt.




  23. #318
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,673
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    2,160 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That wasn't my intention, I apologise.

    But I just don't know what else you can expect from this. But I could probably guess what you are thinking F34R, probably because I thought the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  24. #319
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    To be fair to me and the other staff will back me up. I made a thread in the Mod section questioning the traffic. There is also a thread in the SMC section which I have contributed in and questioned the traffic again. But the people above me have told me what they have to tell me.

    I either believe them and move on or keep questioning whilst gaining nothing because the answer is going to be the same.
    Ok seriously - I have deeply looked into this because nobody will drop it and am 100% sure that this is exactly what is causing it. I have tracked this down, answered the question and told you guys absolutely everything.

    If you're going to continue to doubt me even when given the total truth... could you at least tell me what you guys are thinking is causing this that you are so adamant at not believing me?

    Maybe I can help you see the truth by explaining why what you think is causing this is in fact not causing it.

    Is it the DDoS thing? I mean its not a DDoS attack. If it was, why would I hide it? What possible reason would I have to tell you it isn't? Plus... who would DDoS PSU in a way that doesn't actually crash the site that badly? That would be one of the silliest DDoS attacks of all time.

    So anyone who is going to challenge me again... please tell me what you think it is. I've given you the exact explanation - AND EVEN AN EXAMPLE - of what is happening... so maybe I can help quell each of the conspiracy theories one at a time.

  25. #320
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's all good. I can say this:

    "Acting is a matter of giving away secrets."

    Therefore, I can not act; hopefully you get the meaning.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-17-2011 at 23:03.




  26. #321
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,673
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    2,160 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bishop View Post
    Ok seriously - I have deeply looked into this because nobody will drop it and am 100% sure that this is exactly what is causing it. I have tracked this down, answered the question and told you guys absolutely everything.

    If you're going to continue to doubt me even when given the total truth... could you at least tell me what you guys are thinking is causing this that you are so adamant at not believing me?

    Maybe I can help you see the truth by explaining why what you think is causing this is in fact not causing it.

    Is it the DDoS thing? I mean its not a DDoS attack. If it was, why would I hide it? What possible reason would I have to tell you it isn't? Plus... who would DDoS PSU in a way that doesn't actually crash the site that badly? That would be one of the silliest DDoS attacks of all time.

    So anyone who is going to challenge me again... please tell me what you think it is. I've given you the exact explanation - AND EVEN AN EXAMPLE - of what is happening... so maybe I can help quell each of the conspiracy theories one at a time.
    I'm not doubting anything now. What I was trying to convey to F34R is that he's not the only one that has questioned this. I have, other staff have and you answered and so did Cuguy. And seeing as you have I had a decision to make. Do I believe what you are telling me and move on or do I keep questioning it, expecting to hear a different answer.

    I chose to accept what you said because I thought, why would you not tell your staff the truth.

    I believe what you say and I think the other staff do, hence why my thread has been dead for 1 week lol. It's all good Mr B.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  27. #322
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm not arguing, I'm discussing. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't agree with your explanation and giving the reasons why I don't agree. My "theory" as to what is going on doesn't matter much. Even IF it were true, you'd hardly acknowledge it. That's why I've not brought it up and have done my best to at least give some very plausible reasoning why I don't accept your explanation.

    Then it's probably best not to use idioms to try and belittle someone just because they are taking an explanation with a grain of salt.
    That is a massive cop out. Why would you not say what you think it is? How can you possibly be blowing this issue up this much? What do you even want out of this?

    Please, tell me what you think it is. Please - I'm really curious to hear what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    That wasn't my intention, I apologise.

    But I just don't know what else you can expect from this. But I could probably guess what you are thinking F34R, probably because I thought the same.
    You too... seriously please tell me what this big secret thing that *might* be happening to PSU is that we need to have endless discussions over.

    Guys I don't get this. I don't get it at all. I'm being level with you.... and giving exact examples.

    I'm lost here, please help shed some light.

  28. #323
    Administrator
    Mr.Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    718
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    6,438 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    I'm not doubting anything now. What I was trying to convey to F34R is that he's not the only one that has questioned this. I have, other staff have and you answered and so did Cuguy. And seeing as you have I had a decision to make. Do I believe what you are telling me and move on or do I keep questioning it, expecting to hear a different answer.
    The fact that everyone was questioning it so much was why I went to such lengths to find out exactly what was causing this. We do a huge amount of content distribution techniques all the time, and I originally thought that we had just randomly succeeded.

    We had, but we had help from the owners which is what I had to figure out. The one that was coming in at regular intervals was totally weird and didn't seem random... so I went and found out the truth.

    I'm sorry that I didn't do it earlier, but we've been working on the server plan, and getting ad sales done so PSU has a future.

    Note as well, which makes this all extremely crazy... this traffic is extremely good for our revenue. So like this is the best thing that has ever happened to us, and people are jumping down my throat over it.

    Again - just totally confused.

  29. Likes Agriel wishes they had posted this first.
  30. #324
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't want anything out of this.. I'm just discussing a topic lol. I don't have any agenda or hidden motives, etc. I accept that I could be completely wrong. However, with the statement you made that you had to investigate it, means I could also be completely right.

    edit:

    No one is jumping down your throat bro.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-17-2011 at 23:20.




  31. #325
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,673
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    2,160 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I had a idea about us being under attack. That's all. You and Cuguy explained to me that attacks are much worse than this, after all you guys are more knowledgable on this kind of thing because when you came here you said you are very experienced in running websites, so if it was an attack you'd know straight away.

    I don't know as much as you and Cuguy on that front, I'm a complete NOOB, so I believe you 100%. I have to because you have the knowledge and access to the stats which counter my old idea.

    I believe what you are telling us, you have nothing to hide. I can't put it any other way than I believe what you are telling me.

    Mr B, there is nothing more I can say to convince you that I trust in what you are saying to me.
    Last edited by dc89; 12-17-2011 at 23:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.