Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    jvdarula
    I was gonna wait for the GOTY edition anyway.... but ugh yea call it a boycott (that will show them, lol). Seriously though I will be to busy with WKC2, Dark Souls, U3, Batman, BF3, and ACR to invest 300+ hours into this, this year atleast. Plus GOTY edition will have WAY less bugs and come with the DLC for $60. So I guess I am kinda boycotting It lol.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonM249 View Post
    I was really hoping you people would be more supportive of this. This is a matter of principle, and Bethesda has been making mediocore overhyped games for 5 years now and PS3 has always been in the back seat. People still buy their games because of "Dwagons" and they allow themselves to be carried away by false notions that 2011 is the "Golden Age of Gaming" sounds like hype to get people to buy games. It's pretty bad when the funnest thing to play is CoD because standards for other genres has dropped significantly.
    Yes Oblivion was severely over hyped.
    Words can express the feeling of "What is this...?" when I played it for the first time.
    Still unsure about Skyrim, looks nothing special to me plus they keep showing the same shoddy footage.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    ColinZeal
    No way I will be done and craving for DLC for this game after only 30 days... No go on the boycott.

Thread Information