Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Do you ever think we'll ever see this?

I was thinking about this. Anyways, here it is. Do you think we'll see cross platform gaming in ps4, 360, and wii?
    I know ps3 is doing counter strike with pc but will it get bigger that that? I justthink it would be cool if you had a option while playing Mw2 to play cross platform with the 360.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I was thinking about this. Anyways, here it is. Do you think we'll see cross platform gaming in ps4, 360, and wii?
    I know ps3 is doing counter strike with pc but will it get bigger that that? I justthink it would be cool if you had a option while playing Mw2 to play cross platform with the 360.
    It would be cool, but honestly I don't think it will ever happen. It would be up to the developer to initiate this, MS and Sony wouldn't want to do this. Plus if Sony stays free for online how do you think MS players will feel, getting ripped off for the same experience...wait....

I kid, I kid.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

Elite Sage

PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    It would be amazing if that was possible and to be honest it wouldn't even be that hard to do

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    It would be cool, but honestly I don't think it will ever happen. It would be up to the developer to initiate this, MS and Sony wouldn't want to do this. Plus if Sony stays free for online how do you think MS players will feel, getting ripped off for the same experience...wait....

I kid, I kid.
    There at a competition to though so not likely like you said. There would be alot of trolling with different console owners to. I still would love to play with 360 owners though and if the wii had online iwould like to play with them to. (i kid i kid)

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Unlikely, since Microsoft probably won't allow it (see XBL and Steam).

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Unlikely, since Microsoft probably won't allow it (see XBL and Steam).
    I told they we're having a fallen out?
    @Boy i didn't think it would be hard.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    It's entire possible. Early on when FFXI Online was released on the Xbox 360, you could play with PC and PS2 online gamers cross platform. However, that was because FFXI installed it's own online access to the Xbox 360 HDD on top of the XBL. But it's possible. I would like to see them all connect.

Dedicated Member
    I would like to see it happen but I dont think well see it unless we have to pay extra for it. Seems like something that would be charged these days...

Thread Information