Latest PSU headlines:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Still waiting for those examples.
    You're not going to get them. That would be calling out other members, and earn someone a nice big fat infraction. It's all talk. There are very few examples of what you're asking for. Few and far between.

Agriel,
    I think he's talking about the examples that were requested about 360 only owners, or multi-console owners, trolling first, and PS3 only owners responding.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    You're not going to get them. That would be calling out other members, and earn someone a nice big fat infraction. It's all talk. There are very few examples of what you're asking for. Few and far between.

Agriel,
    I think he's talking about the examples that were requested about 360 only owners, or multi-console owners, trolling first, and PS3 only owners responding.
    oh nvm then

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style

Agriel,
    Exactly. I aint gonna call nobody out,and like Jaeger says, im not going to trawl the archives.

I am gonna start reporting an hell of a lot more though, and i would advise anybody who feels who feels the same to do so.
    I don't know what goes on in the other gaming section,i dont have it open and i have zero interest in it. But i do see the little things that go on in the ps3 section,comments that are within the rules but certain members bite.

Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    come on lets hug it out. No but I did ask you to leave, you could have just PM'ed that person you didn't NEED to respond and I think you are being a little over dramatic here, you are not a victim in this thats for sure.
    D
    Didn't see this post but it's just that way you put it. I think it's wrong to not respond to someone especially in public like this.Anyways, this is the kinda post i like. ON topic: I don't think it's strict here. I just argued with a mod and didn't get banned so i guess that's a example of the leniency given here.Every time, someone get's a infraction, i congratulate the person who gave it out because i think it was deserved.
    Last edited by Silvy; 09-13-2011 at 23:41.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    D
    Didn't see this post but it's just that way you put it. I think it's wrong to not respond to someone especially in public like this.Anyways, this is the kinda post i like. ON topic: I don't think it's strict here. I just argued with a mod and didn't get banned so i guess that's a example of the leniency given here.Every time, someone get's a infraction, i congratulate the person who gave it out because i think it was deserved.
    With the random $#@! you post, Im sometimes surprised you've not been in worse trouble

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    With the random $#@! you post, Im sometimes surprised you've not been in worse trouble
    I concur this. it just goes show how good the community is. In fact, i'm going to forget about it tomorrow.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Can this attention-whoring be kept down in the lower levels of the forum please?

Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    This is nothing new, guys. We've had these discussions before and they all end the same, off topic and in disagreement. In the end you guys are the ones in power, you guys are just divided. Staff has and will continue to do their best to be fair with both sides.

I believe you guys have vented plenty now, some have even taken jabs at other members, and we will take care of those posts, but before we get more of that I will be locking this thread.

Thread Information