Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Member

How do you turn on the wireless stereo headset?

i glanced at the manual and its says virtual sound on/off button. i pressed the button but the headset won't turn on. where is the button to turn on the headset? i've been wasting an hour trying to get this thing to work.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeininja69 View Post
    i glanced at the manual and its says virtual sound on/off button. i pressed the button but the headset won't turn on. where is the button to turn on the headset? i've been wasting an hour trying to get this thing to work.
    You have probably found out by now, but if you mean the new 7.1 wireless, that whole panel on the side is the power "button", you press it inward toward your temple for about 1 second, then the blue led in the microphone will come on.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    You have probably found out by now, but if you mean the new 7.1 wireless, that whole panel on the side is the power "button", you press it inward toward your temple for about 1 second, then the blue led in the microphone will come on.
    yeah. i didn't realized there's no button to turn on the headset. it's just a panel. i never used a headset before so i didn't know. i should have read the manual carefully instead of just glancing it.

Veteran
    Reviews? There are a couple out and they give high praise for very good surround, good controls for everything else, extreme long wear comfort, incredibly flimsy and cheap construction where the mic is sure to break off easily, weak bass but overall a good deal for the price and a killer deal for that Amazon discount.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Dedicated Member

The power button.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    There is an abbreviation that is suited for this exact situation it would have saved a lot of wasted time.

RTFM

Dedicated Member

HA, I finally got my headset and had the same problem LOL! I kept pressing the little button on top and didn't realize the side panel is a clicker type button! I however, found out when I was trying to turn them off! I must've pressed the panel accidentally and turned them on when it was done charging. Oh well, they're pretty nice though.

Thread Information