Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

How to play Singstar?

Hi Guys,

Sorry for this question but today I bought 2 wireless mics for singstar since my wife is very found of karaoke. Here comes the problem, there was no disc coming with it. I only bought Disney Sing It, Because I could not find any other singstar discs (I HAVE BEEN TO 3 SHOPS!!) Not even pre-owned.

So I have spent 23 pounds on mics + 5 on disney game+ 5 on a pack of songs. BUT how do i play the sodding game? Dont tell me I have to find original singstar disc somewhere? On the pSN store i could only find SingStar Viewer which lets me do everything apart from actually playing it.

Any solution? after spending so much money it would be a BS to find a disc, cuz they are just not around!!!

Dedicated Member
    You dont get the singstar disk if you only buy the wireless mics, however you can use the mics fine with Disney Sing it. Have you set up the mics/put batteries in them?

As for Singstar, look on Play.com, there are all of the versions on there from about 8 to 15.
    Last edited by mudshark; 09-18-2011 at 22:23.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Apprentice
    The thing is I do not have the original singstar game. I thought you could just play through that SingStar Viewer, and when you buy songs from there it doesnt even ask you if you have original disc because you will need it to play.

The mics are working fine.

Dedicated Member
    Well all you can play is disney sing it! You can only play Singstar dlc on a singstar disk, any of them.
    PSN = prison_inmate

Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    Well all you can play is disney sing it! You can only play Singstar dlc on a singstar disk, any of them.
    And how work this, there is written:

http://www.thehut.com/games/platform...chcurrency=GBP

"contains everything you need to host your own SingStar party and includes: 2 SingStar wireless microphones and a PlayStation Network voucher to download your choice of 20 tracks"

there is no disc inside.. but on PSN I still see only singstar viewer...?

thx

Thread Information