Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P51-SN95 View Post
    I'm in Erie PA, I just meant that I was hoping to find someone local to do it, but haven't had any luck. Plus I'm afraid I damaged the unit more when I tried my second repair. When you unplug the battery, instead of the plug coming apart it actually ripped the other half of the connector off the board. The pins were left on the board so I didn't know if I could just press it back on or not. Seemed like I should be able to.

I found this place that does the Reballing and more
    http://www.gophermods.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=35&gclid=COqp7-zj2awCFYqA5QodPVNPrQ

b
    ut they won't repair it if you've already attempted a repair your self. Looks like they have all the right equipment to do it and offer a 1 year warranty

Then this place says that all fixes, even Reballing are just Temp fixes and they system will eventually fail again.
    http://www.rsolpc.com/faq/recovery-faq.htm?gclid=CPKs1-vj2awCFQnf4AodhBSTEQ

T
    his place says they will fix your system even if you've already opened your PS3.
    http://www.ps-pros.com/(X(1)S(ftxqw0...ookieSupport=1
    I've sent mine to psr1.com They are based in PA. My friend had his fixed by them. I'll try and report back when I get my system back.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    I've sent mine to psr1.com They are based in PA. My friend had his fixed by them. I'll try and report back when I get my system back.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
    Cool thanks!

alwii32
    i have fixed my ylod 2 years ago and it is still going strong

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    My PS3 is in the cupboard now, fully backed up. I'm waiting to get a nice new Slim in the sales.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P51-SN95 View Post
    Cool thanks!
    I got my PS3 back from PSR1. It took them 7 business days from when they received it to get it repaired. They then contact you and get payment and send it out. I live one state over so I got it back pretty quickly once they shipped it out. It seems to be working fine for the whole 45 minutes that I've had it reconnected since getting back from work. I'm glad I finally get to use my pink controller I got on Black Friday.

Thread Information