ERC1980

So i tried out Infamous festival of blood with the move..

and i have to say it works pretty good. takes a bit of time to understand and get used to the controls, but it's an interesting way to play. For those that have a move and nav, i would recommend you try it out.

Thoughts?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by ERC1980 View Post
    and i have to say it works pretty good. takes a bit of time to understand and get used to the controls, but it's an interesting way to play. For those that have a move and nav, i would recommend you try it out.

Thoughts?
    I bought and played Festival of Blood but not with Move, yet. The game is awesome though, very nice DLC !

ERC1980
    Quote Originally Posted by ddPLaNeT View Post
    I bought and played Festival of Blood but not with Move, yet. The game is awesome though, very nice DLC !
    best sp dlc i ever played.
    aiming can be a bit dicey while your still getting used to it, but after a while of practice it's not so problematic.

Super Elite
    Has it been implemented in the full game, would be a purchase for me if it has i love move games if done right. I played alot of M.A.G with move, but have been spoiled with the recent move games like Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 which have way better move implementation.

Would love to play Infamous with move
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Views and opinions of forum member cpitt, do not represent the views and opinions of ps3forums and any known associates, mods

ERC1980
    Quote Originally Posted by cpitt View Post
    Has it been implemented in the full game, would be a purchase for me if it has i love move games if done right. I played alot of M.A.G with move, but have been spoiled with the recent move games like Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 which have way better move implementation.

Would love to play Infamous with move
    Suckerpunch said on the ps blog that it would be implemented on I2 but i booted it up yesterday and it hasn't been patched in yet.

Definitely try it out cpitt, it's a unique way of playing. I like it.

Thread Information