Latest PSU headlines:

CRASH---12

looking to join a good clan.

hi i play alot of COD on ps3 and i play with alot of friends but i find myself wanting to join a clan. my friends are really good but i want to see what game battles and other stuff is like. i would consider myself to be good at the game i play on 2 accounts one for when i want to kill whore it up FATASS---12 6.30 kdr, and CRASH---12 is the account i play mostly to have fun 3.10 kdr...i run spy plan counter spy plane black bird most of the time.. i use alot of different guns and perks depending on how i feel or the contracts that are out.. i hate dashboarders and i hate trash talkers. im just trying to have some fun and meet new fun people to play with please reply i hope to join a clan or meet new friends soon =) thanks.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    All clan related discussion is to be held in the "Clans" sub-forum. I've moved your thread to that section. Best of luck finding a good team!
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

CRASH---12
    thanks and sorry =/

Super Elite
    Hey, if you want you can check out my post about The DeathBringers Gaming clan!

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 system. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to, based off of different criteria.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:
    » Professional, and custom website
    » High tech and easy to use forum
    » One of a kind, custom made website themes
    » Active and relaxed forum community
    » Patient and experienced members. Very welcoming and friendly
    » Relaxed gaming atmosphere that allows you to develop long term friendships
    » Dedicated training program that promises you highly advanced skills
    » Very generous sponsors and contributors
    » Skilled graphics designers
    » Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders. Always looking to help you and expand the clan
    » Unflawed leadership setup
    » Never ending prizes and rewards
    » Constant clan tournaments and activities
    » Clear guidelines and operations
    » Longtime friends
    …And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won’t be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website, or our own.

If you would like to apply, please click on my signature, message me on this forum, email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit http://bzkclan.com/. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~

good luck hope you found one

Sounds like Endeavour Gaming is right for you. Check us out at endeavourgaming.com

Natural Born Killers is an established PS3 clan for ages 15+. Founded in December of 2011 this clan is ready to grow by many leaps and bounds! We play many games such as Call of Duty Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3. We're a friendly clan that accepts NA and EU members that are always willing to party up and have some fun. We don't just consider ourselves gaming friends, but more of a family. We have a strong high ranking base that is always willing to help out our newer members.

With our member base just starting to grow we plan on hosting weekly and monthly tournaments with prizes. So join up now and don't miss out on the opportunity to be apart of our growing clan.

clan-nbk

give us a look

PSN ID
    buylebro

Thread Information