Super Elite

Website Banner/Logo, Request!

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone would beable to do a mock up banner and logo for this website/clan http://www.dbc-forum.net/
    It is getting a redesign, so the color near the top would be differnet(So don't match it that color, light blueish I think is what that is) The colors as of now are best to go by what is in the forum(There should be a link to it on the left)
    If anyone wants to help that would be great, full credit will be given to who ever makes one.
    Just look over the forums etc.. and see if you can come up with anything that you think would be good.
    Cheers,
    Daggers21

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    joeold
    To better help us out I will ask what dimensions you are looking for? What kind of colors to use? Anything in particular you are looking for? Do you need a new logo, redesign of the old, keep the old?

Antec 300 case, Antec 650W PSU, Intel Core i7 2600K, Plextor 128GB SSD, 2TB storage, MSI HD6850, 16GB DDR3 1600, Windows 7 64bit, 22" LG W2252TQTF
    Wife's Art
    Personal site

3. Likes Daggers21 likes this post
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by joeold View Post
    To better help us out I will ask what dimensions you are looking for? What kind of colors to use? Anything in particular you are looking for? Do you need a new logo, redesign of the old, keep the old?
    The dimensions for the DB Gaming logo are 200px 75px. You can just redesign if you can. The colors should match the forums so red, light grey-dark grey. The large logo for the top of the page, I am working on getting those from the person with that access to it. Just do what you think looks good, we are a all console clan(Not Wii).
    Edit, I have the dimensions for the long banner I think 425 x 60
    There is an issue with a template, so something that bridges the green and grey maybe?
    Last edited by Daggers21; 11-03-2011 at 23:09.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    joeold
    Okay, so I had some time and felt a little creative so here goes:

Antec 300 case, Antec 650W PSU, Intel Core i7 2600K, Plextor 128GB SSD, 2TB storage, MSI HD6850, 16GB DDR3 1600, Windows 7 64bit, 22" LG W2252TQTF
    Wife's Art
    Personal site

Thread Information