Hey everyone!

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know that I made the decision to step Comatosed down from Community Manager to admin. Very simply, we have rules in place about the amount of activity of senior staff members, and we absolutely have to make sure that we are filling them with active people. This is true for absolutely any position. Comatosed has not been able to dedicate the time to the position, so it was time to change it up.

He has decided to leave the community based on this, and I absolutely wish him all the best and thank him for all of his work for PSU over the years.

We are at the cusp of a PSU revival. We've finally managed to get back all the features that were lost during the VB4 upgrade so many years ago, and are on our way to having a successful forum back in place. We're doing well on the content side of things, ad sales have been doing great... overall we are on a path to success.

I know that it has been a long and bumpy road. For that, I'm extremely sorry. DO note though that we are in an extremely strong position, and if we all stick together and keep at it we'll be charging ahead forwards in no time.

Decisions like this aren't something that I take lightly, and do note that I always do everything with the best interests of the community in mind. I encourage each and every one of you to speak out to me with issues you have, problems you see, or whatever else might be on your mind. I can't promise I'll answer you quickly, but I will absolutely always eventually deal with whatever it is.

This is and always will be an amazing place to be. I hope that you all get a chance to check out some of the new enhancements, and we'll be doing our best to roll out more as time goes on.

Thanks again, and sorry for being so quiet lately myself. Been working on stuff in the back end again.