Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The PS3 version is a little softer, and has lower res textures in spots. The screen shots are probably legit, but since they are cap'd in motion, they probably don't represent the actual game in motion. Where have I heard that before? Two4?

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    What happened to the discussion...
    I guess people saw the video and decided to shut up. Both versions look playable so i don't see what the issue is. One has the edge in some places and vice versa. My main problem with comparisons are that people only want to hear what they want. As F34R pointed out can you remember when there was that Crysis 2 KZ3 comparison? People were claiming LOT pretty legit then but when they hear something they disagree with they start calling sites BS or biased. Some people are just too fickle.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Yeah, the videos don't prove that the screen shots aren't legit. What was there to discuss? This thread was about the LOT screen shot comparisons.... so... what else did you want anyone to say? @Two4.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Oh I never questioned the integrity of the screen caps from LoT. There must be reasons why it looks $#@! in capture, but in motion they both look good, with the Xb version just sharper in my eyes

The LoT shots just show some weird gamma differences and a hazey image which you don't get with the vid compairson though, I never get that washed out image that are sometimes shown on ps3 stills on my tv

All in all though, I'm very happy with the PS3 version. After Blops was poop on PS3, this is a welcome change. Very similar, like MW2 was

Must be fake it looks a lot better on my PS3 than it does on there.

Soldier 95B
    Now that we have that resolved. Maybe they will do a better job with COD in 2012 on the PS3. It's not really that hard Activision...many others can make them equal, why can't you?

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Don't mean to start a war or anything but you must be having a laugh if you think Black Ops performed and looked equally as good on both PS3 and 360.
    Yep, I can say that with confidence. That's unless you expect people to play with magnifying glasses because then you might notice something.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    If you cranked the blacks up on the PS3 version it's look sharper too. lol.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    In my experience, the differences in multiplatform games between the PS3 + 360 are always exaggerated. Any game that was said to be better on the 360 wasn't that much better when I finally got to try it. I am also not saying that the sites exaggerate (they may or may not but I am talking about people.)

It just depends on the person and which console they lean towards. I've always seen people cite reasons such as controller, online service etc if both version happen to be on par or the difference is negligible.

I think most people get the game for the console they prefer. After all, a multi-platform game isn't going to play any different on the other console. Your enjoyment of a game isn't going to change game wise but it could be positive or negative based on how you feel about the console you are playing on (because of your preference / lean.)

Before I get attacked, I'll give an example of that. If you prefer the Xbox controller and get the game for the PS3 -- the controller wil be a negative for you and could influence your experience with the PS3 version.

Thread Information