Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    PSN ID
    TeKn1qe187
    I wasnt too impressed with BF3. I think my Battlefield purchases will end here. BfBc2 imo is the best in the series and also all the battlefields are all the same game just in different locations. Atleast Treyarch mix it up between the MW1,2,3. Although im also tired of that series as well. Please, i do not want to see a MoH every other year!

Too much of something is never good and i know for myself ive had enough of these franchises, and Ass.Creed is creeping into that category aswell.
    BIG BAD BRUINS FAN--GO BRUINS!!
    Check me out on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/TeKn1qe

2. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDJ View Post
    It smashes everything out of the ball park! COD 4 aside.
    For you as I didn't have as much fun with it compared to Call of Duty.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I want BC3.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Dedicated Member
    It was Obvious this was going to happen.
    But people don't release this is not Call Of Duty.
    Battlefield 4 will NOT come next year.
    Heres how it will probably pan out.
    Expect;
    MOH 2012
    BC3- Early 2013.
    Then Possible BF4 in Early 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by TeKn1qe View Post
    I wasnt too impressed with BF3. I think my Battlefield purchases will end here.
    We all say that...then the info about BF4 will come out, the reviews will come out, etc....and we will both get it

I don't disagree with you either. I was not a HUGE fan of BF3 though I was glad I got it

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Ah, the $#@!ing online pass strikes again. For that reason you said just there is why i hate the online pass. Um, i don't know if it's worth the extra price. Try play BC2 - I wouldn't say it's far from that if you've played that
    Do you still get the trial? I remember when they started using them they gave you between a 3-7 day pass to test it out. It just logs your PSN/XBL and it times it unless they took that out.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    well, I wont pre-order it that's for sure. The BF3 launch was so messy and on top of that DICE lied when they said "we fixed all those problems in the beta, etc etc". yea, the launch was a success but it was a downright disaster because the game clearly wasn't finished o.O
    i agree. i'm enjoying playing it online but they've left out some really really obvious stuff. such as not being able to leave a lobby? you have to wait until a game begins and then quit(which adds a loss to your stats). thats unforgivable for a dev such as DICE to leave out.

the lack of being able to change/customize your class in the lobby also sucks

Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSight View Post
    i agree. i'm enjoying playing it online but they've left out some really really obvious stuff. such as not being able to leave a lobby? you have to wait until a game begins and then quit(which adds a loss to your stats). thats unforgivable for a dev such as DICE to leave out.

the lack of being able to change/customize your class in the lobby also sucks
    Yes you can, you just click customise...

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    also, as they said "we are also focusing on making it Esport friendly". They actually have not made it esport friendly, it's more complicated now. plus, BF wasn't really esports to begin with, the older ones were there but not really in the 10 at all. as for the launch, definitely a mess. I really like playing the game, but it could have been so much better by 10x. It's very clear that at DICE no one even knows their own game. Currently you have Alan Kurtz saying one thing, Daniel is saying something completely different about what Alan has said, Gustav is saying something that contradicts both Alan Kurtz and Daniel, Troedsson gets in and starts saying stuff that contradicts Gustav, Daniel, and Alan, then you have Patrick Bach being an idiot and he's executive manager.

Personally and I think this is for the best of futur profits for DICE, EA needs to grab the reigns in that branch and clean house and I mean they need to replace 3 main people and those are, Alan Kurtz, Troedsson, and P. Bach. When you have no one grabing "the bulls horns" in a company, you get a messy launch, no one knows anything about anything, no info is givin out to the fanbase, They still use Twitter compared to battlelogs news section which they should be using, everyone is running around brainless and stupid over there.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Yes you can, you just click customise...
    where? i can't seem to find it in the lobby. the UI for this game is pretty bad. i've studied usability and this UI is an example of how not to do it

Why too early

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    where? i can't seem to find it in the lobby. the UI for this game is pretty bad. i've studied usability and this UI is an example of how not to do it
    Just press square when you select your loadout before spawning.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    Just press square when you select your loadout before spawning.
    i know you can do it while waiting to spawn, but i'm talking about the lobby. the place you wait for almost a minute, viewing what you've just unlocked and the scores of the last game before a new map is loaded

when playing a game online i have a short attention span, for the 45 second wait i's rather customise my loadouts with what i've just unlocked rather than look at the scores

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zonegamer View Post
    Why too early
    What people are missing here.
    Is that he doesn't say a time frame.
    Come on its the most Successful Battlefield, so why wouldn't they continue it.
    Just because he said they're will be another doesn't mean its coming next year or when ever.

Like I've said in other threads.
    I expect
    MOH - 2012
    BC3 - 2013
    BF4 - 2014 (If were lucky).

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    i know you can do it while waiting to spawn, but i'm talking about the lobby. the place you wait for almost a minute, viewing what you've just unlocked and the scores of the last game before a new map is loaded

when playing a game online i have a short attention span, for the 45 second wait i's rather customise my loadouts with what i've just unlocked rather than look at the scores
    Fair enough. There should probably be a patch around the corner to fix all these issues.
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Sorry if this has been said.

I would dearly love for there to be NO SP at all. MP only.

I know I did not buy BF3 for the SP and can't help but feel that I want the time back. Completed on hard and All I can say is. WHY. The resources they took from the MP would have been better used in giving us, for example , the VTOL jets seen in the new trailer from the start. I have played just over two days on MP and only now playing in jets. Only 26 away from heat-seekers \o/ Instead they gave me a Black Ops wannabee.

My point being the story line and most of what should have been the fun bits. BLOWING STUFF UP. Sucked. Both BFBC1 and 2 were in equal parts a good laugh. I played BFBC2 to death online but I don't think I will ever play it again. Seriously why should I ? BF3 is as well balanced as you want it to be. Squad up, get points and have fun. Or fly a jet alone, Crash and burn and enjoy it.

So why the SP ? Surely if you want to call it BF3 only have MP. If you want to add SP call it BFBC3. Hopefully when BF4 is released they will have the guts to go MP only. They must have a made a large amount by now so would know they will make the money back. And its not as if they need to employ any more staff as they would concentrate on some online quality instead of that tosh of a SP.
    Learning how to fly is easy.
    Climb to the top of a mountain.
    Throw yourself at the ground.
    Miss.

www.myspacemusic.com/soundcorp92

www.youtube.com/user/soundcorp92

http://soundcloud.com/groups/soundcorp

Apprentice

I've only played Bad Company 2, I loved it so much that I decided to buy Battlefield 3 last week. The first thing I noticed upon playing my first multiplayer match was that it feels so damn unfinished. Why must EA ruin everything my forcing developers like Bioware and DICE to release their games ASAP. Us consumers end up getting screwed because we end up buying unfinished, bland games.

Also, compared to Bad Company 2, the guns in Battlefield 3 feel like plastic.

Thread Information