Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Teachers caught bullying special needs girl

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/453029...l#.TsKtt_LuiSk

‘Are you that damn dumb?’
    The tapes reveal teacher Christie Wilt and her teacher’s aide, Kelly Chaffins, saying disturbing things to Cheyanne in the classroom. Cheyanne, who is now in high school, was in Wilt’s class for three years of middle school. Chaffins has since resigned, while Wilt had to undergo eight hours of anti-bullying and child abuse training. On Monday, Wilt was put on unpaid leave for the rest of the school year, but Cheyanne’s family is hoping to prevent her from ever teaching or working with special needs students again.

Wilt, who did not respond to requests for an interview, can be heard on the recordings alongside Chaffins calling Cheyanne “lazy” and “dumb.”

“Cheyanne, are you kidding me? Are you that damn dumb? You are that dumb?’’ Chaffins can be heard saying in one instance. “Oh my God. You are such a liar. You told me you don’t know. It’s no wonder you don’t have friends. No wonder nobody likes you because you lie, cheat.’’

On another occasion, Chaffins can be heard poking fun at Cheyanne’s appearance.
    TODAY
    From left, teacher Christie Wilt and her teacher’s aide, Kelly Chaffins. Chaffins was asked to resign, but Wilt could enter a classroom again.

“Cheyanne, don’t you want to do something to get rid of that belly? Well evidently you don’t because you don’t do anything at home. You sit at home and watch TV. All night. All weekend.’’

In one instance, Wilt informs Cheyanne she has failed a test before Wilt even takes a glance at it.

“You know what? Just keep it,’’ Wilt can be heard saying. “You failed it. I know it. I don’t need your test to grade. You failed it.’’
    That's a part of the article. To read the whole thing, just click the link above it.

It's sick enough that kids bully, but teachers? I don't know what to say.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The other woman needs to be sacked and struck off the teacher registry its a serious abuse of power and authority I bet they were both crap teachers anyway.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Punch the teacher in throat

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    What dumb *******.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I didnt know teachers could go so far and start insulting students with such words.

Elite Member
    Wow what $#@!es.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!

TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

Forum Sage
    Well after reading the link, well :\.
    reading the actual peice, $#@!, not as bad as this.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13611089
    Last edited by MedicDog; 11-16-2011 at 12:25.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Some of these comments are awesome.

But on a serious note that is pretty rough, and teachers are the last people that should be bullying like that.

Edit: Holy $#@! Medicdog........I am speechless,
    Last edited by spyrde; 11-16-2011 at 12:27.

Learn to do signatures here

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Considering I am going to school to become a teacher(graduating in two years) I have to say that is absolutely sick. Your a teacher you should never say that to a student ever. I mean especially teaching special needs. That takes patients and that teacher did not have it. She should be striped of her ability to teach.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    special needs.....does that mean retarded or deformed?

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeralfog View Post
    special needs.....does that mean retarded or deformed?
    Essentially yes, specials needs would apply to anyone that has a developmental disability.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

Thread Information