Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 97
  1. #51
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    24
    Posts
    20,541
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Metal Gear Solid remake EXCLUSIVE to PS3 $#@!es.
    All they have to do is use the original PS1 version with MGS4 graphics and it'll sell amazingly.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  2. #52
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,766
    Rep Power
    68
    I want a Final Fantasy VII HD remake.

  3. #53
    PSU Editorial Assistant
    R3D D3V!L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wigan, England
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,927
    Rep Power
    98
    It will probably be that fighting game. I'd like to see a PS3 Sython Filter though.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Bring on the FF7 Hype train!, anyone still remember that thread about the best buy ad?

  5. #55
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrtchng View Post
    Actually if it's Mirror's Edge 2, I'd defecate in excitement.
    OMG, I'd be changing my underwear, too...+rep for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrius Cole View Post
    My vote goes to Heavenly Sword 2.
    Would absolutely love that, too (+rep for even thinking it), but it'll NEVER happen. Even "TimeSplitters" stands a better chance.

  6. #56
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    24
    Posts
    20,541
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by rycexboi View Post
    Bring on the FF7 Hype train!, anyone still remember that thread about the best buy ad?
    Yeah, that was also Ixion, he likes to jump on the train and get it going.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  7. #57
    Dedicated Member
    bigCman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    All they have to do is use the original PS1 version with MGS4 graphics and it'll sell amazingly.
    Oh it would be a lot more difficult than you make it sound. Have you played MGS1 recently? They would have do a bunch of mocap for the cutscenes (animations are really outdated). I would hope that they keep the voice audiofiles from the original because overall they're still great (I'm talking main character conversations). Controls similar to MGS4 would be great, and MGS4 visuals would be awesome (or better). Yeah I would totally buy that day one, MGS1 has a great setting, great characters, and a great story, with current generation upgrade it would make it amazing.

    Also, I want a Heavenly Sword 2, but only if it pulls an Uncharted 2 and is a vast upgrade in every single way possible. Heavenly Sword was too short, and (I realized this after playing the God of War games) needs to be more epic (and a bit more serious... and better graphics are a given), also upgraded gameplay would be appreciated with better puzzles etc.

    A new IP would by awesome though, hopefully be Sony Santa Monica or Quantic Dream.
    Last edited by bigCman123; 11-30-2011 at 21:11.

  8. #58
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    50
    Keighley is implying it's not Sony Super Smash Bros. My guess it's a new God of War.

  9. #59
    Forum Sage
    RedOrb_Collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,826
    Rep Power
    136
    Sony has done very well in the VGAs in hyping things up.

  10. #60
    Master Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,688
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by jbug View Post
    Keighley is implying it's not Sony Super Smash Bros. My guess it's a new God of War.
    I'm glad it something else. I still don't know what to expect.


  11. #61
    Extreme Poster
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    25,242
    Rep Power
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    It will probably be that fighting game. I'd like to see a PS3 Sython Filter though.
    Are they still worth playing? I remember seeing some of the Syphon Filter games when I was younger but never bothered to check them out.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

    "As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

  12. #62
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,141
    Rep Power
    96
    Dynasty Warriors 8

    Believe!







  13. #63
    Apprentice
    Sephiroth27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    54
    Ixion got the FF7 remake option in very quickly... I'll go for FFVI remake because everyone forgets about it :3
    Could be an actual release date or playable demos for 'The Last Guardian', I'd never believe that ^ ^

    "Every gamer is a true gamer"
    "We all serve one master, one king and his name is GAMING! FOREVER MAY HE REIGN"

  14. #64
    Superior Member
    Joe Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    636
    Rep Power
    66
    ^ Forgot all about Last Guardian... if that's the surprise then it would be a real treat.

    A new Syphon Filter would be cool also.

  15. #65
    Ultimate Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    44
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    193
    YOu guys arent going about this very scientifically.
    Whos due a game.
    Whos not due.
    Whos just simple not going to make the game you want because they dont do exlcusives now?

    Forget Final Fantasy etc.

    You can forget Gureilla Games, Bend, Big Big. Naughty Dog, Meida Molecule, Evolution Studios, Sucker Punch and Zipper.

    Santa Monica -Currently working on StarHawk, could posisble have another game.
    San Diago, Will do more sports.

    Cambridge, London, and Liverpool -all posiibilties?

    Maybe even somethign from Japan.

    My Guess?

    Cambridge or Liverpool are doing Heavenly Sword 2.
    Last edited by mynd; 12-01-2011 at 01:06.

  16. #66
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,457
    Rep Power
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    YOu guys arent going baout this very scientifcally.
    Who needs science when you can simply...........

































    BELIEVE



    Last edited by Ixion; 12-01-2011 at 01:01.

  17. Likes Equinoqs likes this post
  18. #67
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    64
    God of War IV...























    BELIEVE







    Nuff' said.

  19. #68
    Ultimate Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    44
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    193


    Nuff Said.

  20. Likes Equinoqs likes this post
  21. #69
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    24
    Posts
    20,541
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by bigCman123 View Post
    Oh it would be a lot more difficult than you make it sound. Have you played MGS1 recently? They would have do a bunch of mocap for the cutscenes (animations are really outdated). I would hope that they keep the voice audiofiles from the original because overall they're still great (I'm talking main character conversations). Controls similar to MGS4 would be great, and MGS4 visuals would be awesome (or better). Yeah I would totally buy that day one, MGS1 has a great setting, great characters, and a great story, with current generation upgrade it would make it amazing.

    Also, I want a Heavenly Sword 2, but only if it pulls an Uncharted 2 and is a vast upgrade in every single way possible. Heavenly Sword was too short, and (I realized this after playing the God of War games) needs to be more epic (and a bit more serious... and better graphics are a given), also upgraded gameplay would be appreciated with better puzzles etc.

    A new IP would by awesome though, hopefully be Sony Santa Monica or Quantic Dream.
    Yeah I played it last year, I honestly dont care about outdated graphics/controls, I play a lot of different games and find it easy to adapt. The gameplay is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Santa Monica -Currently working on StarHawk, could posisble have another game.
    Santa Monica doesn't make StarHawk, thats LightBox, I'm guessing it is something from SA but I hope its a new IP and not just GOW4.
    Last edited by AaronSOLDIER; 12-01-2011 at 01:38.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  22. #70
    Elite Member
    Cloudie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,837
    Rep Power
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post


    Nuff Said.
    This to the 15th power.

  23. #71
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,240
    Rep Power
    174
    Sure would suck if it is just the Smash Bros type game that has been talked about.

  24. #72
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,498
    Rep Power
    81
    Just the fact that it says "you won't believe" has me doubting it's GoW4 because that's not exactly unbelieavable. I'm hoping for something funky/fresh from MM or QD

    It'll probs be the cross-char fighter that's been rumoured and images leaked though. Sucks - cos without the leaks that wouldve been an awesome reveal lol

  25. #73
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    59
    Dammit. I hate Spike's VGAs but I'm worried that all this conjecture is gonna make me record it so I can zip through to the announcement. Dammit.

  26. #74
    Ultimate Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    44
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Santa Monica doesn't make StarHawk, thats LightBox, I'm guessing it is something from SA but I hope its a new IP and not just GOW4.
    Its a collabrative effort between Lightbox ans Santa Monica.
    They are both making it.

    No I have no idea how that works either

  27. #75
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,485
    Rep Power
    115
    Didn't realize it was coming up so fast, kept thinking it was in January. The Spike VGA is on Dec. 10. You always expect the VGA to be awful and it never fails to disappoint. But it is kind of about the gaming scene. Just like when Rachel Bilson came out last year and looked like a dear in the headlights. They do have the nominees for each category up. GOTY is a good selection although it is pretty obvious which game is GOTY.

    http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2011
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts