Latest PSU headlines:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 218
  1. #176
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    maybe the newcomers are leaving because threads like this are the most active threads on this website at the moment.
    ... or they never intended on staying. Statistics will show that a large portion of traffic uses a site for 10 to 15 mins per day browsing. Those that actually sign up and become active members are rare. It's not about the trolls, the staff, the content, etc., it's about the people and their tendencies. The only thing the site can do is try to offer content that will keep them coming back. Eventually, someone will stay. More time than not though, these guests will remain guests no matter what you do.




  2. #177
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    3,360,835 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    maybe the newcomers are leaving because threads like this are the most active threads on this website at the moment.

    There is an option to that I haven't thought of until now... we could mask the feedback forums from Guests.
    LMAO

  3. #178
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That isn't going to help. That's creating a false impression, and that's worse than the actual $#@!ing that does go on.




  4. #179
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    3,360,835 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    That isn't going to help. That's creating a false impression, and that's worse than the actual $#@!ing that does go on.
    True, could be plus and minus both ways here.. hide it from view and have them join, or they might join now because they see the staff actually interacts unlike most other sites.
    LMAO

  5. #180
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think anything you have to hide in order to get members doesn't mean much when they are going to see it anyways. Really... no point.




  6. #181
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,773
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    3,366 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I actually agree with F34R on this one. It's not like this is the first time people have discussed the site's forum politics or whatever you want to call it anyway. One of those guests had already signed up to share his thoughts.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 12-19-2011 at 20:55.

  7. #182
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,744
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    3,360,835 (212,741 Banked)
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It was just a thought Guests shouldn't have to see the $#@!ing that goes on.. save that treat for after they join LOL *kidding*

    Blacksite is right, one signed up and another stopped lurking to throw in their 2 cents.
    LMAO

  8. #183
    Master Guru
    TDbank24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,713
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    35,406 (0 Banked)
    Here's the problem for us PS3 fans. We came here to discuss the PS3 and Sony primarily and we get torn down by the 360 die hards every time we happen say ANYTHING positive about Sony. They're this big evil corporation that we're all supposed to hate and not support their decisions to remove features from the PS3 because they are getting hacked and stolen from on THEIR investment. Then we talk about the games, and if you say anything good about a PS3 game you're titled a circle jerk PS3 fanboy. Hey, PS3 games aren't actually good. We don't enjoy them. They're not polished, deep experiences, with great stories. It's almost like 360 fans here are jealous that they don't have as many exclusives so they have to tear every PS3 exclusive down. Except of course Uncharted. How could you tear down Uncharted and come off credible? You can't. So they leave that exclusive alone.

    I mean the double standards are glaring. We're on a PS site here. We're going to discuss and applaud Sony for their efforts to us as GAMERS. People need to get over it. And nobody says jack $#@! about the 360 that isn't dealt with. The worst thing i've seen said about the 360 here is that it breaks down(it used to) and that Microsoft has been focusing on the casuals and should return to their roots and focus on core games. Big deal, that's our opinion. I have a 360, i have 78,000 gamerscore on one account and 22,000 on another. I love the damn thing. I'm sorry that i feel like Sony has a better grasp on what the core gamer wants. That's just my opinion and others opinions. But if we say good job Sony, or a PS3 exclusive is great. We're somehow circle jerking fanboys. Unreal.

    PS3 fans are made out to feel like they're inferior because the PS3 hasn't sold as many consoles as the 360. The PS3 has these so called inferior multiplat titles that if you're a PS3 gamer only you probably wouldn't give a damn because you get to play the game and that's all there is to it. Then it's constant banter about how Sony $#@!ed up this generation. How they've bled all their profits from the PS2. How PSN sucks compared to Live. How the DS3 sucks compared to the 360's controller. The Sony hype train. When does it end? When do 360 gamers finally realize that we don't give a $#@! and we enjoy our PS3 just as much as you enjoy your 360? And most of us are multi console owners to boot! So we get to play Halo, Gears, Fable, and Forza. And then what? We're comparing multiplats that are at best marginally better on the 360. Big deal. Have your multiplats. Enjoy them. Guess what? We enjoy them too on the PS3.

    The point is it's both sides but at the end of the day when it comes to this site it's the 360 trolls that make the PS3 fans the way they are. For 2 years. Two $#@!ing years, all we heard was you got no games. You got no games. And now what? The PS3 has games and it's getting attention. Apparently that irks some people. I don't know why. Why would any gamer be upset that another gamer is enjoying their console? Better yet, why would any multi console gamer be upset that another gamer is enjoying their console of choice?

    Maybe i'm a PS3 fanboy at heart but i have always loved gaming in general and i always will. I bought an Xbox at launch when i was 16, i got a 360 before i got a PS3. I love gaming. The point is we're on a PS centric site, and if we can't say something positive about Sony or the PS3 then you're the problem. Not us.

    And i apologize that this has been a really long rant but in closing. It's both sides, both sides do it. But i do not see nearly the kind of hate for the 360 that i see for the PS3. Not only on this site but around the web. Maybe NeoGaf is PS3 centric from what i heard? But i don't visit that place.

    Just let it rest. Enjoy your Halo, Gears(my favorite franchise this generation btw), Fable, Forza and whatever else you got and we'll enjoy our games like we've been doing since the PS1. That's why we're here. We're PS fans.


  9. #184
    Newbie
    MortimerMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Jorge
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    568 (0 Banked)
    OnQ had a point there. These kind of threads shouldn't be very active. There should be a thread created every few minutes in the OT section but as usual ...

    Dos rules'

  10. #185
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Here's the problem for us PS3 fans. We came here to discuss the PS3 and Sony primarily and we get torn down by the 360 die hards every time we happen say ANYTHING positive about Sony. They're this big evil corporation that we're all supposed to hate and not support their decisions to remove features from the PS3 because they are getting hacked and stolen from on THEIR investment. Then we talk about the games, and if you say anything good about a PS3 game you're titled a circle jerk PS3 fanboy. Hey, PS3 games aren't actually good. We don't enjoy them. They're not polished, deep experiences, with great stories. It's almost like 360 fans here are jealous that they don't have as many exclusives so they have to tear every PS3 exclusive down. Except of course Uncharted. How could you tear down Uncharted and come off credible? You can't. So they leave that exclusive alone.
    I'm a PS3 fan, came to this site to learn about the PS3 before I bought it, and to discuss it after I bought it. I've never been torn down by a 360 die hard, and I've said plenty positive about Sony. All corporations have their moments to shine as evil beings in the gaming world. No one said you can't support them for removing features because of the hacks. However, others have just as much right to not support that decision, and those people got attacked religiously for not supporting Sony, or for showing support of the development community. Again, nothing wrong with praising the games. I like a LOT of them, everyone I've purchased is a keeper. I've never seen anyone call anyone a fanboy because they simply liked a game. Again, more exaggeration from you. PS3 games are good, some of the best, and I enjoy them just like you do. Tear down Uncharted? There are plenty of aspects of the game that could be better. It's not everyones cup of tea. The same as if you don't like a game and critique as such. It's called opinions, and no one is hating you or me for liking the Uncharted series of games.

    I mean the double standards are glaring. We're on a PS site here. We're going to discuss and applaud Sony for their efforts to us as GAMERS. People need to get over it. And nobody says jack $#@! about the 360 that isn't dealt with. The worst thing i've seen said about the 360 here is that it breaks down(it used to) and that Microsoft has been focusing on the casuals and should return to their roots and focus on core games. Big deal, that's our opinion. I have a 360, i have 78,000 gamerscore on one account and 22,000 on another. I love the damn thing. I'm sorry that i feel like Sony has a better grasp on what the core gamer wants. That's just my opinion and others opinions. But if we say good job Sony, or a PS3 exclusive is great. We're somehow circle jerking fanboys. Unreal.
    This has, and always will be, a site for all gamers. You need to get over it. Microsoft knows what the core gamers want just as much as Sony. Their numbers speak for that. That is why they aren't focusing on core exclusive games like Sony. The platform is still getting plenty of core support from third party releases. Now if your contention is that Sony is releasing more core games than Microsoft, then you are 100% correct, and no one can deny that. What's your point here?
    PS3 fans are made out to feel like they're inferior because the PS3 hasn't sold as many consoles as the 360. The PS3 has these so called inferior multiplat titles that if you're a PS3 gamer only you probably wouldn't give a damn because you get to play the game and that's all there is to it. Then it's constant banter about how Sony $#@!ed up this generation. How they've bled all their profits from the PS2. How PSN sucks compared to Live. How the DS3 sucks compared to the 360's controller. The Sony hype train. When does it end? When do 360 gamers finally realize that we don't give a $#@! and we enjoy our PS3 just as much as you enjoy your 360? And most of us are multi console owners to boot! So we get to play Halo, Gears, Fable, and Forza. And then what? We're comparing multiplats that are at best marginally better on the 360. Big deal. Have your multiplats. Enjoy them. Guess what? We enjoy them too on the PS3.
    I think you, and maybe whoever feels the same way, somehow look at yourselves as inferior or something because I've not felt a single bit less of a gamer because I own a PS3. I've never felt that the people on these forums make me feel any less of a gamer because I own, enjoy, and support the PS3 in more ways than just forum posts. Sony has messed up, plain and simple. They are on the right track now though. There's no denying those two aspects. Whether you like to hear it or not, tough $#@!. You can ignore the people that post that stuff. It's not trolling to discuss how Sony has done financially this generation compared to the PS2. If you don't like the Live vs PSN discussions, don't join the threads. You know what both services have to offer, and you know damn good and well what those threads ALWAYS consist of. So stay out of them if you don't like it. Some people prefer the 360 controller over the DS3... what does that matter to you?
    The point is it's both sides but at the end of the day when it comes to this site it's the 360 trolls that make the PS3 fans the way they are. For 2 years. Two $#@!ing years, all we heard was you got no games. You got no games. And now what? The PS3 has games and it's getting attention. Apparently that irks some people. I don't know why. Why would any gamer be upset that another gamer is enjoying their console? Better yet, why would any multi console gamer be upset that another gamer is enjoying their console of choice?
    No it really doesn't irk anyone... can you be a little more specific how the PS3 having great games irks someone here? PS3 "fans" (assuming you mean a different kind besides a fan of the PS3) make themselves into what they are because of whatever multitude of reasons they can't handle criticism towards the PS3. So I call BS on your cop out of "360 fans make me this way". You, me, and everyone else are individuals and we choose to post and act the way we do based on our individual personalities and tolerances.
    Maybe i'm a PS3 fanboy at heart but i have always loved gaming in general and i always will. I bought an Xbox at launch when i was 16, i got a 360 before i got a PS3. I love gaming. The point is we're on a PS centric site, and if we can't say something positive about Sony or the PS3 then you're the problem. Not us.
    No one ever said we can't say something positive about Sony or the PS3. It happens every day.
    And i apologize that this has been a really long rant but in closing. It's both sides, both sides do it. But i do not see nearly the kind of hate for the 360 that i see for the PS3. Not only on this site but around the web. Maybe NeoGaf is PS3 centric from what i heard? But i don't visit that place.
    No need to apologize. I think your feelings are misplaced though. I'll go out on a limb and say that there isn't a single person here that hates the PS3. Anyone that you can name, I can pull up their positive posts about the PS3 and Sony, as well as find some negative posts about other systems.
    Just let it rest. Enjoy your Halo, Gears(my favorite franchise this generation btw), Fable, Forza and whatever else you got and we'll enjoy our games like we've been doing since the PS1. That's why we're here. We're PS fans.
    Everyone here is a fan of the system. There isn't any black and white lines of separation here.


    I think you are way to caught up in the propaganda from your fellow fans. My replies in bold above.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-19-2011 at 22:27.




  11. Likes Cuguy likes this post
  12. #186
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,978
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    42,328 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    really? more traffic is the last thing we need?

    think about it, if the button is there & I just press the button a few of my friends from other networks might see the link & like it & some of their friends might like it & so on




    well it most not be good enough because I never noticed it lol
    Don't we already have enough trouble dealing with the waves of traffic as it is?

    Do you really think somebody will register for a forum and have useful/thoughtful input just because of a thread they saw posted on one of those sites? Or that they will become regular active members.

    The only way that might happen if there is the 1 click method to use your facebook/twitter/ect. id to sign on, but that presents its own problems.

    I just see it as another way to have an influx of trolls and bad posters.

    If you do a google search using the terms ps3/playstation and news/forums this site pops up as one of the first few results.

    You want a more active forum? Then it needs to be more conducive to thoughtful meaningful rational discussion using facts and logic. Opinions are fine, but too many here pass them off as fact. Or people criticize others for their opinions unnecessarily (that should only occur if a persons opinion/reasoning is based on faulty logic/information).

    Also the news team needs to step it up on the amount and quality of the content they put out. They still can't hold a candle to the types of info/news put out by teamxbox on their front page in their heyday. Most of the time a forum member beats a thread and beats them to the punch.

  13. #187
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,756
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,724 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I think you are way to caught up in the propaganda from your fellow fans. My replies in bold above.
    Nah. He's dead on. Troublemakers make it their mission to piss in peoples cheerios every other day on here. Be it pointless flame bait articles or snarky remarks that have no backing to them whatsoever. It's not needed and annoying. If you don't like something, stay away from the thread. This goes for everyone on here. PS3 threads or 360 threads.

    Hopefully Sony will catch a break next gen and future web sites relating to their next console won't be filled with complete assholes like this generation has. The amount of douchebaggery perpetrated since 2006 and forward on here has been overwhelming.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  14. Likes claud3, AaronSOLDIER , Kauldron, TDbank24 likes this post
  15. #188
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Don't we already have enough trouble dealing with the waves of traffic as it is?

    Do you really think somebody will register for a forum and have useful/thoughtful input just because of a thread they saw posted on one of those sites? Or that they will become regular active members.

    The only way that might happen if there is the 1 click method to use your facebook/twitter/ect. id to sign on, but that presents its own problems.

    I just see it as another way to have an influx of trolls and bad posters.

    If you do a google search using the terms ps3/playstation and news/forums this site pops up as one of the first few results.

    You want a more active forum? Then it needs to be more conducive to thoughtful meaningful rational discussion using facts and logic. Opinions are fine, but too many here pass them off as fact. Or people criticize others for their opinions unnecessarily (that should only occur if a persons opinion/reasoning is based on faulty logic/information).

    Also the news team needs to step it up on the amount and quality of the content they put out. They still can't hold a candle to the types of info/news put out by teamxbox on their front page in their heyday. Most of the time a forum member beats a thread and beats them to the punch.
    The real issue is that some people can't distinguish between the two and accuse people of passing opinion off as fact; when in fact they are just stating their opinion.




  16. #189
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    Nah. He's dead on. Troublemakers make it their mission to piss in peoples cheerios every other day on here. Be it pointless flame bait articles or snarky remarks that have no backing to them whatsoever. It's not needed and annoying. If you don't like something, stay away from the thread. This goes for everyone on here. PS3 threads or 360 threads.

    Hopefully Sony will catch a break next gen and future web sites relating to their next console won't be filled with complete assholes like this generation has. The amount of douchebaggery perpetrated since 2006 and forward on here has been overwhelming.
    You couldn't be any more right with that. That's life though. You didn't answer my question I posted earlier, which goes hand in hand with what you just posted.
    Last edited by F34R; 12-19-2011 at 22:53.




  17. #190
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,106
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    39,166 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Don't we already have enough trouble dealing with the waves of traffic as it is?

    Do you really think somebody will register for a forum and have useful/thoughtful input just because of a thread they saw posted on one of those sites? Or that they will become regular active members.

    The only way that might happen if there is the 1 click method to use your facebook/twitter/ect. id to sign on, but that presents its own problems.

    I just see it as another way to have an influx of trolls and bad posters.

    If you do a google search using the terms ps3/playstation and news/forums this site pops up as one of the first few results.

    You want a more active forum? Then it needs to be more conducive to thoughtful meaningful rational discussion using facts and logic. Opinions are fine, but too many here pass them off as fact. Or people criticize others for their opinions unnecessarily (that should only occur if a persons opinion/reasoning is based on faulty logic/information).

    Also the news team needs to step it up on the amount and quality of the content they put out. They still can't hold a candle to the types of info/news put out by teamxbox on their front page in their heyday. Most of the time a forum member beats a thread and beats them to the punch.
    if they like what they see, yeah they will join the forums.

  18. #191
    Newbie
    MortimerMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Jorge
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    568 (0 Banked)
    What's there to like ?

  19. #192
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MortimerMouse View Post
    What's there to like ?
    Talking about games for starters...




  20. #193
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,106
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    39,166 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Talking about games for starters...


    which there should be more of to keep the threads active like this one is.

  21. #194
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ONQ View Post
    which there should be more of to keep the threads active like this one is.
    I agree. I didn't make the thread though lol. I more than do my part in being active.




  22. #195
    Master Guru
    ONQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,106
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    39,166 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I agree. I didn't make the thread though lol. I more than do my part in being active.
    it's nothing wrong with this thread it's just the fact that the threads about the games / hardware isn't getting as big of a response as this thread is getting right now.

  23. #196
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,072
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    142,969 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh I know, and I agree... but I can only double post in those man; I could talk up a storm if I were allowed too




  24. Likes claud3 likes this post
  25. #197
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    226 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    its a case of we agree to disagree, some agree with others post in this thread and others disagree. But we all agree on one thing and that is the situation at hand. The healthy state of the forum. And if we can not agree on that, then the family forum will fail and we will be left with just another fanboy based forum. Were logic threads are not made and dull info is put of for the sake of life being pumped into it
    Last edited by claud3; 12-20-2011 at 14:34.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  26. #198
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Is there any way we could implement like a guestbook?
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  27. #199
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    226 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    how would a guestbook work friend, with the clearing up of trolls and other situations
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  28. #200
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,674
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    how would a guestbook work friend, with the clearing up of trolls and other situations
    It's not for that.

    The thread is about why newcomers are not sticking. If we could have some kind of guestbook we'd have a great chance of gauging why people are or are not deciding to sign up and stick around.

    Yes it could be open to abuse, but if we use Captcha it will minimise that abuse.

    It's just a idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  29. Likes claud3 likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.