Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

PSU: Best PSP Game of 2011

Oh look - Its time for another Game of the Year article! This time around, were taking a look at games in the PlayStation Portable category. This year weve had some pretty awesome games, too many to mention in fact. But weve narrowed the list down to a select bunch o games that deserve the title of Best PSP Game of 2011. The nominees for Best PSP Game of 2011 are:Final Fantasy VI Complete Developer: Square Enix | Publisher: Square Enix

Persona 2 Developer: Atlus | Publisher: Atlus

Patapon 3 Developer: Pyramid | Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

The 3rd Birthday Developer: HexaDrive | Publisher: Square Enix

and the winner is:

Final Fantasy IV Complete
    with 15 out of 68 community votes
    Final Fantasy IV Complete is a remake that caters well for both new and returning fans of the original. FFIVC offers a unique story and characters, complete with a visual overhaul and the same gameplay mechanics you know and love. FFIVC was received well by most credible review websites, scoring high marks across the board.
    We would like to congratulate the team behind Final Fantasy IV Complete for creating the absolute best PSP game in 2011 as voted by the PSU community.
    http://www.psu.com/PSU--Best-PSP-Gam...a013946-p0.php

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Good. Well deserved.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I haven't played the original neither the remake of FFIV. I voted for The 3rd Birthday though, but I too think that FFIV deserved it giving the praise the game got.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    its an awesome game, I have played the original and this is better, none of the game play is lost, but the graphics and some of the annoying elements have been fixed.

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    its an awesome game, I have played the original and this is better, none of the game play is lost, but the graphics and some of the annoying elements have been fixed.
    Neat. I'll make sure to pick that version when I decide to play the game.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    I also like the fact you can actually choose between the original and remade soundtracks, I just wish you could switch to the original sprites, but its a great remake. I'll buy the SNES/PS1 version if it comes to PS Store too.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Kinda poor list if you ask me. I know SE released like 6 games this year but there were alot of other great titles too that probably deserved a mention or even a win.

For example: Invizimals 3: The Lost Tribe.
    Last edited by mickice; 12-21-2011 at 11:44.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Thread Information