Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Also, Is it a bad thing if I'm in the so called "friend zone" with her?
    good luck now

men and women cannot be friends because of physical attraction...

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Also, about the comment Blacksite made, it has worked in the past. Now I have three kids with the woman, and we've been married for almost 16 years.
    Oh, of course... Women find confident men irresistibly sexy.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Sure lieing will turn back to your face much more harder, but sweet lies does not so much. First of all being cool is a good specification but acting cool is basicly lieing. And you sould lie to get a girls attention since they love lies much more then men...

Anyways here is what I do to get a girls attention. Don't talk to the girl you are interested much, but talk alot with her close friends about every topic but not about her. Make them believe you are a good friend and person but be clear that you are not interested in touching their boobs As soon as they believe in to you ask them to go out once in a week in a group then focus on to the girl you are interested a little bit. But don't ever never lose your coolness, don't talk anything stupid. This will make her come to you if you got a little style.

And the sorry part for me that this post is the longest post of mine till now, in this ps forum which I hope to talk lots of games not girls ...
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

4. Likes Agriel likes this post
    Forum Guru
    Be yourself and hopefully she will do the same.
    This way you actually get to know each other and not some character or a face you put on each time you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Make them believe you are a good friend and person but be clear that you are not interested in touching their boobs ...
    You should be good friend anyway, so the that should be the hard part..
    Also being intrested about boobs is not a bad thing. (although, you shouldn't go and grab them like a low hanging fruit.. you wouldn't grab your friends manboobs without clear hint now would you.. )
    Last edited by jlippone; 12-22-2011 at 19:05.
    'no, no one in their sane mind uses OpenGL on PS3' - Repi
    'nope, PS3 uses a wonderful low-level API called libgcm' - Repi

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    So you all accept to lie, right? Playing cool is simply lieing, because you can't be cool all the time

And yes girls love and die to hear some sweety lies, this is a little bit cheating but come on we are all gamers

I just have one advise for you, never fall in love!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmore24 View Post
    I kind of tried that yesterday (texting) it didn't really work, but I will try it again because it works most of the time, I use that method to get things from my parents .

@Shingo, lying may work in the begining, but like other members pointed out; it will come back to you. I even know not to start a relationship off of a lie.
    You've got this all wrong !! Playing it cool is not lying. What I mean by playing it cool, is acting the way you usually do when you are not nervous and hanging out with your friends. Stuff like that.

The reason you should try to act like that is because it IS the real you, you might be nervous at first..but once you get to know this girl and you are comfortable around each other you will be able to be like that naturally again.
    Last edited by Dave-The-Rave; 12-22-2011 at 19:02.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member

With you being 14, just start a rumour that you are related to the Biebler.... ay.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    good luck now

men and women cannot be friends because of physical attraction...
    I disagree. I have a lot of female friends.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by wesmore24 View Post
    Well, I'm 14 and a teen, so obviously I like girls. The problem is that Im not really experienced with them. So if you'd kind enough and tell how I should ask a girl out, be mature btw. Thank You.
    just ask her out and don't be someone you are not while asking her out. you will feel the adrenalin in your stomach and right after you ask you may get a little bit light headed if this is your first time asking someone out. After that it's easy peazy. it gets easier and easier.

Superior Member
    They key is don't ask, invite them or tell them.

No: "Would you like to go out?"

Yes: "You should come over and hang out?"

No: "Will you go out with me?"

Yes: "I'm doing "blank" tonight, tag along"

Hell No: "Do you think...."

Your the fun they want, they just don't know it yet.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

11. Likes wesmore24 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I have dated many women in my time and I can tell you exactly what women want to hear. Confidence!!!!! Never use stupid pick up lines either. Women are drawn to a man who knows what he wants. Never act like you are not sure. Go up to the girl and keep it simple.

You need to have that "I can have any girl I want" confidence. But do not be arrogant.

Master Guru
    that greatly depends on your social situation at school and if she is "popular enough" do her friends agree with her decision? especially at that age. If he isn't popular and she is, the chances are so slim it's really not worth the effort, if he isn't popular and neither is she, his chances are great. If he is popular and she isn't then the chances are even better.

Elite Sage
    Walk up to her, and stare at her crotch. Make it obvious, till she gets uncomfortable. Then say "Hey...you gonna eat that?"
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    Walk up to her, and stare at her crotch. Make it obvious, till she gets uncomfortable. Then say "Hey...you gonna eat that?"
    Lol, that's hilarious. I'm gonna have to try that one, that could break even the iciest $#@!.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Oh yeah, I forgot about "popularity". Just so you know, that doesn't mean a damn once you leave school. Its the people with actual personality that stick out then. Not the fake people.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about "popularity". Just so you know, that doesn't mean a damn once you leave school. Its the people with actual personality that stick out then. Not the fake people.
    yes, but what we are seeing here is wesmore is 14 and chances are he is asking a girl out around that age. early to mid teen girls are always like that if they are popular, if their friends don't like you, chances are that girl wont give you the time of day. Wesmore is in school so.... heh

((((By the way, I just ate a jalepeno hamburger and my mouth is completely fried. WHOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOWWWWW!))))
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 12-22-2011 at 21:25.

PSN ID
    Royals26
    Items AppleBattlefield 3Dice
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelios View Post
    /thread

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    First of all I would say, is she even worth it? Is she a nice girl, nice to you and not a complete $#@!? If you think you mesh well and think it would work out then go for it. Most women are just as nervous as you from what I have seen when it comes to asking someone on a date or accepting a date request.

Just go for it. If you get turned down, it's not the end of the world. There still tons of other chicks out there.

and even if she says no, we all know that means yes. Rape the $#@! out of her.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    People say friend zone is the worst but I don't think so. Being friends is possibly the best thing you can do before asking her out, because you''ll get to know her better.

Master Guru
    haha, before my wife and I got married, this was before we even went out. we use to never talk to each other and we didn't know each other. I was at a party and she got into a fight with some drunk guy, I guess the guy was hitting on her (this was like 12 to 13 years ago) I can't remember but a bunch of us broke the fight up and a few of us were standing in a circle talking and she was right next to me. I looked at her (I was sober by the way) and said "you don't like it when guys hit on you?" she was like, "I don't mind it but I don't like when they touch me." So I slapped her ass and said "like that?" she was laughing.

after that every weekend that I went to my friends parties she would wait for me and all we would do is talk a lot. I never would drink at those parties but she always waited. I remember all this, it was to awesome to forget. This was a few weeks later that I drove up and she just jumped in the car and wanted to do something so we went out to eat, watched a movie, etc etc.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 12-23-2011 at 03:26.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Tell her she has nice legs.
    Ask her what time they open.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    tell her she has nice legs.
    rofl!

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    At least she's not your life time crush who graduated and you know nothing about her whereabouts. You still got the chance, you've got that. So do it and don't spend your life regretting it.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I disagree. I have a lot of female friends.

I think I was generalizing when I said that. I guess from a single point of view..if you're single and looking for love..then I would say a mission impossible to be friends with a chick. But you're married so you don't have that problem.

To quote Chris Rock, "I wanna be the friend that's $#@!in' you in the ass!"

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Tell her she has nice legs.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Be honest. Girls have bull$#@! detectors built in i swear to god. Just let it come naturally in the convo. it might be a few days before the oppertunity presents itself, but its worth it. Not dressing like a douche helps too. In middle school/start of high school i wore pretty much t-shirts and jeans. but junior senior year i started dressing nicer, and college i pretty much exclusivly wear polos or collard shirts. girls like a nice lookin man.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

Thread Information