Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: Rlod, doubts

Master Guru

Rlod, doubts

Well, today after coming home from work, I decided to have a couple of rounds of BF and after 5 min the PS3 frozen on me and then it went blank, and the red light kept flashing, yes...the Rlod. So, I've decided to get a 320 slim. My question is, will I have a problem linking my account to the new PS3 and downloading the tons of games I've bought in the past? Thx. Rip fat one.
    PLAYING: DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO, TEAM ICO HD COLLECTION, BF3 BETA.
    GETTING: UNCHARTED 3, BATTLEFIELD 3, TWISTED METAL, LAST GUARDIAN (RELASE DATE?)

Superior Member
    It's a breeze, I did the same months ago. Just set it up with your existing account, and go to account management and look up all your previous purchases/downloads. The only bad part is re-downloading, when all done back up so it's easier next time.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

3. Likes sergeriver likes this post
    Master Guru
    Thx.
    GETTING: UNCHARTED 3, BATTLEFIELD 3, TWISTED METAL, LAST GUARDIAN (RELASE DATE?)

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seems everyone's PS3s are dying atm. Im waiting to get a new 12GB slim, then I will switch my 500GB drive into it a format it. Then I have my saves backed up.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    I have my saves backed up as well, but I couldn't care less since I'm only playing BF3 atm.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Yeah content wise, they make it super simple to re-download everything. Sign into your new PS3 with the account, go to the store, and go to the downloads tab at the top. It'll list EVERYTHING you've downloaded from the PSN. I've done it twice now.

Master Guru
    Thanks guys, I was pretty upset when this happened, but it's fine, these things don't last forever. As long as I keep all my downloads, I'm ok. Bye fat one. You've given hundreds of hours of quality time. Now, go to the PS3 heaven. I'll keep it as a decoration for my office. On a side note, the PS2 was built to last longer. Mine, still is working fine, after 11 years. So, is my PS1.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I wish I backed up before mine died.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Thread Information