Latest PSU headlines:

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Spring and Summer 2012 3DS Games

Two questions:

1) Kid Icarus, RE: Revelations, Tales of the Abyss. Those are the upcoming 3DS games I have an eye on. So my question is is there some more 3DS games I should keep an eye out for?

2)My second question is what 3DS title are you looking forward to the most in 2012?

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Quote Originally Posted by Azu View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS)
    Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
    Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)
    Heroes of Ruin (3DS)
    Paper Mario 3DS (3DS)
    Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (3DS)
    Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
    Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
    Snatched Azu's list from another thread.

But what I'm particularly looking out for are Paper Mario 3DS, Tales of the Abyss, Heroes of Ruin, and Kid Icarus: Uprising.
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

3. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Veteran
    Thank you Eltimas!

Forum Sage
    My list which Eltimas posted is actually missing some releases (I didn't remember a few and it's missing most games that haven't been announced for outside Japan release yet). There are more 2012 games which I didn't include because a release outside Japan is uncertain (especially for Europe ;__; ), like:
    -Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (spiritual successor to DS's FF: The Four Heroes of Light, a high chance this will be released everywhere in the west)
    -Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (most likely will be released outside Japan)
    -Fire Emblem 3DS (should have a big chance of localization, but you never know with Nintendo, especially Nintendo of America...)
    -Beyond the Labyrinth (Tri-Ace dungeon crawler RPG, destiny outside Japan uncertain)
    -Crush 3DS (a fun puzzle game, an early 2012 release even outside Japan)
    -Fantasy Life (being a Level 5 RPG, who knows if it'll be localized. Some of them are, some aren't, there's no logic behind any of it)
    -King of Pirates (Inafune's next game, don't see why it wouldn't be released in the west)
    -Monster Hunter Tri G (unless they skip straight to the next game)
    -Monster Hunter 4
    -Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (hopefully Ace Attorney Investigations 2 isn't any implication of how Capcom will treat future adventure games...)
    -Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (a quirky looking music/rhythm game, seems fun)
    -Rune Factory 4 (Harvest Moon + action RPG, the last three have been released outside Japan, maybe this will too)
    -Guild01 (Level 5's collection of four games from the likes of Matsuno, Suda51 etc.)
    etc.

I'm guessing/hoping most of these will get a worldwide release, although I'm sure a couple will be left unreleased at least in Europe (Rune Factory 4, Fantasy Life & Guild01, probably).

Now playing: PSP: Persona 3 Portable (3)DS: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D PS3: deBlob 2 PC: The Witcher 2
    Next In Line: Ghost Trick
    Recently Finished:

6. Likes Aldebaran likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Are there any extras for Tales of Abyss?.

Veteran
    Thank you Azu!

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Quote Originally Posted by Azu View Post
    My list which Eltimas posted is actually missing some releases (I didn't remember a few and it's missing most games that haven't been announced for outside Japan release yet). There are more 2012 games which I didn't include because a release outside Japan is uncertain (especially for Europe ;__; ), like:
    -Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (spiritual successor to DS's FF: The Four Heroes of Light, a high chance this will be released everywhere in the west)
    -Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (most likely will be released outside Japan)
    -Fire Emblem 3DS (should have a big chance of localization, but you never know with Nintendo, especially Nintendo of America...)
    -Beyond the Labyrinth (Tri-Ace dungeon crawler RPG, destiny outside Japan uncertain)
    -Crush 3DS (a fun puzzle game, an early 2012 release even outside Japan)
    -Fantasy Life (being a Level 5 RPG, who knows if it'll be localized. Some of them are, some aren't, there's no logic behind any of it)
    -King of Pirates (Inafune's next game, don't see why it wouldn't be released in the west)
    -Monster Hunter Tri G (unless they skip straight to the next game)
    -Monster Hunter 4
    -Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney (hopefully Ace Attorney Investigations 2 isn't any implication of how Capcom will treat future adventure games...)
    -Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (a quirky looking music/rhythm game, seems fun)
    -Rune Factory 4 (Harvest Moon + action RPG, the last three have been released outside Japan, maybe this will too)
    -Guild01 (Level 5's collection of four games from the likes of Matsuno, Suda51 etc.)
    etc.

I'm guessing/hoping most of these will get a worldwide release, although I'm sure a couple will be left unreleased at least in Europe (Rune Factory 4, Fantasy Life & Guild01, probably).
    Holy mother of all that is good and beautiful. My life has been fulfilled by just looking at that list. Just saw Fantasy Life and Guild 01 trailers. Why Level-5 is so freaking amaaaazing?
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Man the 3ds is getting insane 3rd party support. I've stayed clear of it for a while now, but there's so much quality software out and upcoming with with Tales of Abyss, Fire Emblem 3ds, MH4 - Might and wait for that mgs3 bundle when it's out

Thread Information