Fable: The Journey

Halo 4

Alan Wake

Mine Craft

Star Wars Kinect

Haunt

Diabolical Pitch

The Witcher 2

It would seem to be this year is the year that MS give Kinect+Hardcore a few titles...
    Last edited by mynd; 12-31-2011 at 22:40.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AC,Batman AO,Borderlands 2,Skyrim,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,Dead Island, DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully, Hitman HD collecton.

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Only found on one console....
    Nice wording there.

A lot of kinect games there.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEJ2025 View Post
    Nice wording there.

A lot of kinect games there.
    A few hybrids, which we really havent seen yet, both Ryse and Steel Battlion use both a controller and Kinect should be intersting to see how they turn out.
    People certainly cant say MS isnt supoprting the hardcore with Kinect this year though.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AC,Batman AO,Borderlands 2,Skyrim,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,Dead Island, DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully, Hitman HD collecton.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Have we seen anything on Ryse lately?

I remember hearing a rumour that its being delayed til next gen??

Also it saddens me that there is like, 2 games on this list I want :/

PS4/PS3/X360/WiiU/PC/3DS/PSV

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    TBH i think i prefer the alan wake american nightmare, not even a full game, than any other game coming out in 2012( except gta v)

Sadly that is the only 360 only game i will defiantly buy in 2012.

Superior Member
    A few hybrids, which we really havent seen yet, both Ryse and Steel Battlion use both a controller and Kinect should be intersting to see how they turn out.
    People certainly cant say MS isnt supoprting the hardcore with Kinect this year though.
    Very true. Microsoft knows what their big cash maker is now and just needs to get those "hardcore" gamers with the casual ones to buy into it.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Gonna get Witcher 2, and maybe Halo 4. Havent even opened my copy of Reach yet, had it for months

Super Elite
    Just once I want to come into a 360 thread with 'exclusive' in the title and not either be PLAYING the game on another platform or have it as 'coming soon' on Steam news, seriously at least put the list extender label in there or something

Nice seeing things being done about Alan Wake though, haven't played it yet but it's good to see games of it's type being done

Edit: Hadn't actually seen the Halo 4 trailer... kinda want it!
    Last edited by Minnzy; 01-01-2012 at 04:07.
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    IOUaBeatn
    Items Naughty DogDead NationGears of War 3
    I'm all over the new Alan Wake, Witcher 2, and Halo 4. I'll be getting Ryse, too, but I'm pretty sure that's not coming out next year. Battleblock Theater, Fez, and Skulls of the Shogun are XBLA games releasing in 2012 that I'm also looking forward to.

Elite Guru
    Good for X360 owners but why do we need to amputate just how diverse gaming is platform wise, just to say the word 'exclusive'?

Is it some sort of inferiority complex? What does it actually change?

P.S Interested in The Witcher 2!

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

Elite Member
    not very impressive...thank god i have my ps3.

Extreme Poster
    I really hope Minecraft and Witcher 2 make it to the PS3 sometime in 2012.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeininja69 View Post
    not very impressive...thank god i have my ps3.
    I'll predict that halo 4, minecraft and Alan Wake will sell more than the entire PS3 catalogue next year. They are very heavy hitters.

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'll predict that halo 4, minecraft and Alan Wake will sell more than the entire PS3 catalogue next year. They are very heavy hitters.
    Sales, sales, sales. lol
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Extreme Poster
    rather bold.

PSU YouTube Manager
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    well with your track record of predictions I dont think anyone on here can trust your word lol

18. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ghost likes this post
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    rather bold.
    I meant ps3 exclusive catalogue lol. not the entire ps3 catalogue.
    I'll also predict Halo 4 spends more on advertising alone than Sony does.

Extreme Poster
    I meant ps3 exclusive catalogue lol. not the entire ps3 catalogue
    that's what i thought you meant.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    that's what i thought you meant.
    So why would u think that's bold?
    It realistically all about how well Sony can advertise I guess. Im not saying its good Halo 4 should sell more, or that its right, but it will. Just like COD does do well. It doesn't mean we have to agree with it, but it happens

Extreme Poster
    So why would u think that's bold?
    It realistically all about how well Sony can advertise I guess. Im not saying its good Halo 4 should sell more, or that its right, but it will. Just like COD does do well. It doesn't mean we have to agree with it, but it happens
    You're saying that those three titles will sell more than all of 2012's PS3 exclusives. Two of those titles are downloadable games.

Technically you're saying that Halo 4 will sell more than all of PS3 exclusives this year.

That's pretty bold.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    You're saying that those three titles will sell more than all of 2012's PS3 exclusives. Two of those titles are downloadable games.

Technically you're saying that Halo 4 will sell more than all of PS3 exclusives this year.

That's pretty bold.
    Halo 4 will do at least 5 million. The other two will probably add another 2-2.5 million.
    As I say I don't think it's really about this side of ledger, its really about how Sony push their side, I mean I hope I'm wrong and starhawk etc garner some huge sales. Ms is banking on known titles. Sony is banking on some nostalgia and new titles next year. They really need to push them.

PS all bets are off if god of war is announced

Extreme Poster
    Halo 4 will do at least 5 million. The other two will probably add another 2-2.5 million.
    As I say I don't think it's really about this side of ledger, its really about how Sony push their side, I mean I hope I'm wrong and starhawk etc garner some huge sales. Ms is banking on known titles. Sony is banking on some nostalgia and new titles next year. They really need to push them.

PS all bets are off if god of war is announced
    So there is Last Guardian, Ni No Kuni, Twisted Metal, Last of Us, as you mentioned Starhawk, FF13Versus, Sly Cooper, likely Agent if it stays exclusive and unannounced titles, and you are telling us that they won't break 7-7.5 mil combined?

You're expecting them all to sell less than a million on average?

Power Member
    Items User name style
    So there is Last Guardian, Ni No Kuni, Twisted Metal, Last of Us, as you mentioned Starhawk, FF13Versus, Sly Cooper, likely Agent if it stays exclusive and unannounced titles, and you are telling us that they won't break 7-7.5 mil combined?

You're expecting them all to sell less than a million on average?
    <Looks at titles>
    <Looks at confirmed titles>
    <Look at how many PS3 exclusives sold over a million this year>

Yes.

It really is going to be so dependant on Sonys marketing though. And its no reflection on the quailty of the titles.

GOW 4 and Versus could throw a spanner in the works, but I dont count those because they aint announced.
    Neither is "Agent".

So yea, on the other titles you typed, absooooolootly.

Edit: Just out of curiosity how many exclusive PS3 titles this year do you guys think sold above a million?
    Last edited by mynd; 01-01-2012 at 11:58.

Extreme Poster
    <Looks at titles>
    <Looks at confirmed titles>

Yes.

It really is going to be so dependant on Sonys marketing though. And its no reflection on the quailty of the titles.

GOW 4 and Versus could throw a spanner in the works, but I dont count those because they aint announced.
    Neither is "Agent".

So yea, on the other titles you typed, absooooolootly.
    Ok fine, you can take out Agent. I know you're not talking about the quality of any titles.

Let's guess a little: Last Guardian, I'd think at least 3 mil in 2012.

Ni No Kuni: 500k to a million.

Last of Us: 500k.

Starhawk: Warhawk did about a million over its lifetime. Starhawk being more anticipated, it could do more than a million but I'll guess it will likely break a mil as well.

FF13Versus: FF13 sold 4.71m and it was crap. I'd give this one at least 3 mil again.

Twisted Metal: Sold around 1.5m on the PS in general. Let's say it sells a million in 2012.

Sly Cooper: 500k? I donno how this will do but just a rough guess it might break 500k.

That's roughly 9.5m-10m right there and I was trying to be very cautious with my numbers. Any one of those could shoot up in sales due to the lack of general game output in 2012 and a bigger user base than before.

And we still have likely unannounced titles!

Very bold indeed mynd

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Ok fine, you can take out Agent. I know you're not talking about the quality of any titles.

Let's guess a little: Last Guardian, I'd think at least 3 mil in 2012.
    Thats incredibly bold. 1.2 million.
    Ni No Kuni: 500k to a million.
    Will depends on Japan, but yeah I could see 450k.
    Last of Us: 500k.
    Oh hell no, that going to be the biggest seller, that will be 2 million at least.
    Starhawk: Warhawk did about a million over its lifetime. Starhawk being more anticipated, it could do more than a million but I'll guess it will likely break a mil as well.
    I hope it does more, I really do, but I will say a million plus.
    FF13Versus: FF13 sold 4.71m and it was crap. I'd give this one at least 3 mil again.
    As I say Im not counting it.
    Twisted Metal: Sold around 1.5m on the PS in general. Let's say it sells a million in 2012.
    I'd say closer to 800k.
    Sly Cooper: 500k? I donno how this will do but just a rough guess it might break 500k.
    This one is hard to guess , I really dont know.
    That's roughly 9.5m-10m right there and I was trying to be very cautious with my numbers. Any one of those could shoot up in sales due to the lack of general game output in 2012 and a bigger user base than before.

And we still have likely unannounced titles!
    I reckon youve got about 6 million sells their.
    Very bold indeed mynd
    I think you're overestimating The Last Guardian, and underestimating The Last of us.

Thread Information