Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Items AppleMetallicaCoD: World at War
    I just saw a fat guy walking around with his belly HANGING out about 5 inches from under his shirt. The shirt was obviously too small.. I guess some people just don't care anymore, because it's not like he didn't know about it..

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    you know what is really funny, it's when you have a few idiots with saggy jeans or pants, even though they have a belt on, they still have to pull them up. the funny part is watching them run from the cops. LMFAO!!! ask F34R about that one :X

3. Likes MjW likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    There are a lot of disturbing trends in fashion. Learning to ignore them helps.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how $#@!ed up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, $#@!, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.
    lol.. Thats just a stereotype.

Master Guru
    Remember these guys? They use to wear their jeans backwards and also sag them. LMFAO!

Perhaps its bc I'm in the modern age (I'm 23) but I really don't care what people wear. I'm very fashion oriented,I wear skinny jeans, rock some thick glasses and wear fat sneakers. Its what I feel comfortable with and its how I express myself. Its creativity through style, fashion. That's what it is. Sure not all of it works out ( depending on who you ask ) but its the what they feel comfortable in. I think we shpuldnt be so narrow minded and accept people for who they are. After all they are humans and deserve the same right that you have on portraying what is normal to them.

I'm pretty sure everyone including all of you guys have once wrn something or had a haircut that people didn't like but you felt badass with it. I could judge you all for being nerds that spent all day on forums and gaming, critizicing what you like and deeming as stupid. But is it fair to you guys? No, you belong to a group and your failure to recognize that as the reason people are different fom you guys is gonna be the doom of your own damn selves, not theirs.

Master Guru
    saggy pants are technically out of style. you will see the younger kids wearing them because well, if you look at their parents.....enough said. some kids may be behind in times. Ripped jeans were never actually out of style, in fact, the ripped jeans with the rips in the knee are back in style and are getting stronger. After the saggy jeans wore itself out after 12 years, then you had those low waist jeans or low cut jeans, not the ripped jeans are coming back. however, ripped jeans were never out of style, it's just that new styles came into the picture. When I am not at my job, I actually wear jeans with the rips in the knee. actually, to me that style isn't gone. I have the chain on the side with my wallet, rips in the knee, the jeans are standard jeans and good T shirt. lol

There are definitely good style and bad styles. The saggy pants make people look like they took a dump in there pants and are leaving it there. Same with the 70's hairstyles where a lot of English/British bands had silly poodle hair cuts. and the 80's woman in the USA and probably around Europe had high hairdos, mid to late 80's the woman started having short hair with the sides swept to the back like a guy. which I still do :X

some styles never die while others fade away and never come back, a lot of the times certain styles do comeback but they don't last long.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 01-10-2012 at 01:40.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    Remember these guys? They use to wear their jeans backwards and also sag them. LMFAO!

yea I remember them I never wore my pants backwards though bout that time thee was Jo bloggs jeans with red or green patches that were baggy but nobody wore them backwards.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by zetzerx View Post
    Perhaps its bc I'm in the modern age (I'm 23) but I really don't care what people wear. I'm very fashion oriented,I wear skinny jeans, rock some thick glasses and wear fat sneakers. Its what I feel comfortable with and its how I express myself. Its creativity through style, fashion. That's what it is. Sure not all of it works out ( depending on who you ask ) but its the what they feel comfortable in. I think we shpuldnt be so narrow minded and accept people for who they are. After all they are humans and deserve the same right that you have on portraying what is normal to them.

I'm pretty sure everyone including all of you guys have once wrn something or had a haircut that people didn't like but you felt badass with it. I could judge you all for being nerds that spent all day on forums and gaming, critizicing what you like and deeming as stupid. But is it fair to you guys? No, you belong to a group and your failure to recognize that as the reason people are different fom you guys is gonna be the doom of your own damn selves, not theirs.
    Spoken like a true hipster!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Proper way to wear pants

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninites View Post
    Proper way to wear pants
    Like a boss.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    saggy pants are technically out of style. you will see the younger kids wearing them because well, if you look at their parents.....enough said. some kids may be behind in times. Ripped jeans were never actually out of style, in fact, the ripped jeans with the rips in the knee are back in style and are getting stronger. After the saggy jeans wore itself out after 12 years, then you had those low waist jeans or low cut jeans, not the ripped jeans are coming back. however, ripped jeans were never out of style, it's just that new styles came into the picture. When I am not at my job, I actually wear jeans with the rips in the knee. actually, to me that style isn't gone. I have the chain on the side with my wallet, rips in the knee, the jeans are standard jeans and good T shirt. lol

There are definitely good style and bad styles. The saggy pants make people look like they took a dump in there pants and are leaving it there. Same with the 70's hairstyles where a lot of English/British bands had silly poodle hair cuts. and the 80's woman in the USA and probably around Europe had high hairdos, mid to late 80's the woman started having short hair with the sides swept to the back like a guy. which I still do :X

some styles never die while others fade away and never come back, a lot of the times certain styles do comeback but they don't last long.
    Sorry but your style is so freaking outdated and ugly, its like clothes from a rebel after being defeated. Chains on the side of skinny jeans god i remember when this was in style, I was like 7 and was going to elementary school. No really man how can you even criticise saggy pants if what you were is even more worst? Like you can see everybody has its own style and what you find ugly and outdated is for other people the same but with your style.

btw. you dont have to be a rapper or listen to rap or hip hop to wear baggy cloth. I wear baggy cloth and I listen to hardcore dubstep. What i understand thought is that some people wear tight jeans and sag them, i dont do that but i wear large baggy cloth so i dont have to sag them and they look good.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 01-10-2012 at 18:14.

Dedicated Member

That's a complete load of crap. Nobody here is "failing to recognize people for beign different". I made this topic about people who show their ass not because of a style but mostly because of them not paying close enough attention that their ass crack is out and showing for everbody to see.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I get an infraction just by saying that somebody needs psychological help. Versus who is saying that some guy has to pull his head out of his ass aint getting any warnings nor infractions and thats because he has the double amount of posts i have, Great....
    Last edited by Cybertox; 01-10-2012 at 18:34.

Dedicated Member
    I just came in here to...

Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    That's a complete load of crap. Nobody here is "failing to recognize people for beign different". I made this topic about people who show their ass not because of a style but mostly because of them not paying close enough attention that their ass crack is out and showing for everbody to see.

Pull your head out of your ass.

If its not a fashion statement, your argument is fair. But most peole that I know that wear saggy pants do it for fashion, I don't wear tha tstyle but some people can pull it off and look good with it. It all depends on your views.

Obviously you don't, and that's fine but no need to censor them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Spoken like a true hipster!
    Haha you almost got me, except I do it better

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Sorry but your style is so freaking outdated and ugly, its like clothes from a rebel after being defeated. Chains on the side of skinny jeans god i remember when this was in style, I was like 7 and was going to elementary school. No really man how can you even criticise saggy pants if what you were is even more worst? Like you can see everybody has its own style and what you find ugly and outdated is for other people the same but with your style.

btw. you dont have to be a rapper or listen to rap or hip hop to wear baggy cloth. I wear baggy cloth and I listen to hardcore dubstep. What i understand thought is that some people wear tight jeans and sag them, i dont do that but i wear large baggy cloth so i dont have to sag them and they look good.
    a person wearing tight jeans and sagging them is a ridiculous. I will say it if I want to. don't even try to sit there and make yourself look like some false saint. The difference here is that I am speaking out about what I don't like and that is mainly scrawny pussies that sag tight jeans or pants.

the difference here is in my background, this never went out of style. :P Since I deal with heavy metal, Metalcore, progressive on a day to day basis I would know as well, same with punk. current hip hop I really don't see much of sagging anything. In fact a few current hip hop "artists" are wearing normal jeans and T-shirts. lol I don't understand where you came up with "you don't have to be a rapper, etc etc" i never said anything about having to be a rapper or whatever other style you want to include into that".

Another thing, you may think my style is ugly but at least I don't have this compulsive need to show underwear or boxers. I wear what fits. I think the problem here is you hate the fact that my dress code can get you fired if you wear the stuff that you wear. there is a difference between saggy and baggy. but then again, even the women have to wear pants or business skirts if they want to. jeans can be worn but they have to fit, heck, even I don't allow ripped jeans over here. surprise surprise. If that isn't the case, I will still speak out and say that when you sag, you look like you took a crap in your pants. it's disgusting imo.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 01-11-2012 at 00:08.

Forum Sage

Tell that to your employer.

Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Tell that to your employer.

Lmao at your comment, dude the exact way I described myself is the exact way I go to work. Im sorry to tell you that you are old school man nd that's fine I accept that but employers for the most part don't care nowadays ( at least in miami). Just for the sake of it, you do know google allows their employees to wear whatever they want right?

I figured you being in a gaming forum you might be more chillax on the attire factor...

Ultimate Veteran
    I think the point he was trying to make is that most employers don't want to hire people that dress, let alone act, like slobs. The ones that don't give a $#@! usually work at low-paying establishments like McDonald's or some other dead-end job. There's nothing wrong with having standards.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 01-11-2012 at 01:44.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Don't give a $#@! what people wear. Don't like what you see, don't look.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Forum Sage
    Lmao at your comment, dude the exact way I described myself is the exact way I go to work. Im sorry to tell you that you are old school man nd that's fine I accept that but employers for the most part don't care nowadays ( at least in miami). Just for the sake of it, you do know google allows their employees to wear whatever they want right?

I figured you being in a gaming forum you might be more chillax on the attire factor...
    On my own time. But you won't go far in most areas of business with casual attire.

Also I doubt you will employed where you currently are forever, you will likely have to change your clothing style to match your future work environments.

Dedicated Member

I just find it funny how many people follow the "style" of having saggy, poor fitting trousers/pants without knowing where that "style" actually comes from.

That "style" comes from US prisons. The convicts are prohibited from wearing belts because they can be used as weapons, so their pants sagged. Then "gangsta rap" made the look popular among the kiddies. Funny thing though, you don't see adults wearing their pants like that unless they are also wearing a set of handcuffs.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    lol'd

why would they need to know anyway? they see it on TV, they like it/think it's cool so they do it.
    Yeah, that's how the mullet became popular too. People saw it on TV and thought it looked cool.

So cool, so stylish.

Thread Information