Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Why don't people wear pants that actually FIT?

I mean, come the $#@! on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

And folks, it's not just the gansters that wanna sag their pants it's an assload of other people too! I see alot of fat people's cracks cus when they bend over they aren't wearing proper clothing to support their nasty ass. But you don't even need to be fat to see cracks all day long, it's the skinny people too. It's like half the people I see on a daily basis, I see their underwear alot when their doing things, even when I'm not even trying to pay attention to them..

Oh and it gets worse my friends. Guess what I saw the other day? I saw a women walking around (not bending over) and she's soo dumb that her nasty crack was showing as she was walking upright. And it was very obvious.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly.

Elite Guru
    I think they call it 'fashion'. Whether you like the look or not is subjective.

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    I mean, come the $#@! on man, didn't we all learn how to put on cloths when we were little? I can't tell you how many times a day I see young people, men and women alike ALL wearing pants that don't fit their sorry stupid asses.

And folks, it's not just the gansters that wanna sag their pants it's an assload of other people too! I see alot of fat people's cracks cus when they bend over they aren't wearing proper clothing to support their nasty ass. But you don't even need to be fat to see cracks all day long, it's the skinny people too. It's like half the people I see on a daily basis, I see their underwear alot when their doing things, even when I'm not even trying to pay attention to them..

Oh and it gets worse my friends. Guess what I saw the other day? I saw a women walking around (not bending over) and she's soo dumb that her nasty crack was showing as she was walking upright. And it was very obvious.

WTF people? Go to mall, try on multiple pants, and choose the one that fits you properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    I think they call it 'fashion'. Whether you like the look or not is subjective.

Obligatory TapaTalk signature.
    This
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I really like large cloth and baggy pants.Thats a style of clothing, people buy such clothing cause they like this style and not because their asses dont fit. I can say that tight cloth look really gay and i would never wear them but its a clothing style and people which wear this tight cloth are not gay they just like the style. I cant stand tight cloth especially when people drag their pants above their umbilicus.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    It's also how they make pants these days. They make em saggy for the guys and make em too little and tight fitting for the gals.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

Super Elite
    Tight pants = he already got castrated so he doesn't mind.

私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Apprentice
    This whole style thing is $#@!ed.

I mean, I wear jeans that are usually 1-2 sizes up so that they are a little longer and baggier overall, but I use this radical thing called a belt to hold them up so they don't hang done at all. I like loose fitting clothes but I also like it up where it belongs lol.

I wear long, loose fitting shirts too so you wouldn't really know if my pants were down at my ass lol.

It is just a crazy extreme that society has gone too. Everything is going to $#@! imo.

Linux Mint 13 "Maya" with the MATE 1.6 desktop environment.
    Long live the Penguin!

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Settle down old man.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

9. Likes Nitey , darky89 likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    is op a pervert...he looks at young people in their pants

i prefer wearing boxer shorts myself as they are more roomy

hopefully pants means trousers in USA

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by scottscorpion View Post
    is op a pervert...he looks at young people in their pants

i prefer wearing boxer shorts myself as they are more roomy

hopefully pants means trousers in USA
    Yes, pants mean trousers in USA.

But yeah, it's fashion. I like to wear my pants a lil loose, but not so loose that they show half my ass and make my walking look like I have a massive turd in there somewhere. People should learn to use belts.

Learn to do signatures here

PSN ID
    littlegoldfish66
    When I first read the title I thought you meant pants as in underwear *headdesk* Silly me

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Believe it or not, I have a dress code at my business and one of the things is to not sag or wear baggy clothes. It's a business about music, but there still has to be professionalism. The bands that come in can wear whatever they want and they do, but the people that work for me can't. With that being said, I did have a guy that I hired 2 years ago that would wear tight pants, not jeans but tight pants and he would try to sag them. Let us just say that he didn't last long.

I can see baggy pants being a style but tight pants with a scrawny $#@!head that thinks he's tough when he tries to sag them. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how $#@!ed up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, $#@!, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 01-07-2012 at 19:14.

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    I heard chicks like tight pants on guys. IDK... I personally wouldn't wear it because I find it ridiculously ugly looking and uncomfortable (haven't actually worn any but it looks pretty uncomfortable).
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Must be a yank thing I don't see many people wearing baggy trousers these days.

Dedicated Member
    Fashion is relative to the person. I don't care how another guy where's his pants...why would I be looking at his sense of style so hard anyway?

Like posted above. "settle down old man"

Banned from my iTouch using Tapatalk

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    hipsters wear tight pants. Gangstas wear baggy pants. Professionals who actually do something with their lives wear pants that don't look asinine. I call it my grand theory of pants. I could probably make up some bell curve to prove it haha.

Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

19. Likes bash , Lebowski , [DT] likes this post
    The Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post

... who decides what "fits"??? some of us have testicles and don't like to wear our jeans up at naval height

also... while nobody likes to see unsolicited crack... who gets all bent out of shape about seeing someone's boxers?

as for females... they're called hip huggers and they are designed to ride low... so technically... they do "fit"

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    I heard chicks like tight pants on guys. IDK... I personally wouldn't wear it because I find it ridiculously ugly looking and uncomfortable (haven't actually worn any but it looks pretty uncomfortable).
    well like everything, most girls are stupid when it comes to everything

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Selected Members Council
    Nothing wrong with loose-fitting jeans. Just wear a belt, for $#@!'s sake.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

23. Likes Lebowski , DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Superior Member
    I'm living in South Korea right now, and I can say that I have never seen that here. Everyone dresses very well and classy.
    Kinda makes me feel underdressed half the time.
    I never have good "sigs"...

Dedicated Member
    Alot of people keep posting, "it's fashion", and I understand that to an extent, but I'm really talking beyond that. Alot of people I see with improper wear are people who aren't trying to be in line with fashion, they are just wearing regular clothing.

Like some mentioned above, there either not wearing a belt or not wearing the right size, or not aware (or just stupid) of when they bend over there ass crack, is all up in the air.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I read in a book called Geeks Goths and Gangsters, that every form of fashion, whether it be punk, rock or hip hop, is the individual rebelling at society. Rock and Punk, I can completely understand, because their lyrics are about how $#@!ed up society is, but hip hop? All they talk about is money, $#@!, being an OG killa fo shizzle and shooting the police. So, if sagging your pants is a fashion statement, then so is cutting your wrists. I realize it's probably hypocritical of me to say that given my username, but I made that username in 2007, when I liked rap. Now, not so much.
    Hip hop music that you hear on radio, sadly, is not hip hop, it's pop music disguised as hip hop. Hip hop comes in many forms, political hip hop (pretty much commenting on political circumstances at the time, Immortal Technique does this quite often, as does Lowkey (from the UK) and many other groups), dark hip hop (intense wordplay, and is pretty much a show of skill, Rhyme Asylum from the UK do this style pretty much exclusively) story telling etc etc. The pop music you hear on the radio disguised as hip hop, is an embarrassment.

It's the style of the moment, can't say I agree with it, most people need to throw a belt on, but if they think they look good, leave it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by wufei View Post
    ... I like playing with myself!

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    It's not pop music either.
    PSN ID: Intense_Peanut

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Some people here make it sound like there are just the 2 extremes, tight hipster jeans or baggy pants?!
    Trousers are meant to be above the asscrack (its called beltline for a reason).

I also don't see alot of guys wearing HUGE shirts anymore, wasn't that a trend in the 90s?
    ....also this:
    men-what-the-$#@!-happened.jpg

Thread Information