Superior Member

Problems with Trophies not displaying on playstation.com/mytrophies

Okay this is kind of an odd question but does anyone else ever go to http://us.playstation.com/mytrophies/ to look at their trophies or their friends trophies?

I went to it the other day and I noticed a bunch of my new games are not displaying. BF3, MW3, Madden NFL 12 and Uncharted 3 none of these games show up in my list that displays the games and the trophies you've aquired. But they are being counted because if go to the Game card option my level and Trophy count is correct.

Then today I just noticed that a PSN download game I just installed (Back to the Future) shows up in my list but those other games still are not showing up. Anyone know what the heck is going on??

for the record, this is the page I'm talking about..

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sync your trophies on your PS3 then manually sync your trophies at the website. Go to PSN Card and refresh the card.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Sync your trophies on your PS3 then manually sync your trophies at the website. Go to PSN Card and refresh the card.
    I'm pretty sure I've done this plenty of times. Not to mention BF3 automatically snyc's your trophies each time you start up the game.

But I'll try it again.

Is there some where special you have to go to sync the trophies on the website? I've done the reset view that's shown in my pic and refreshed the gamer card

Also it appears when I check friends trophies those games also don't show up for them even though I know they have those games.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Yeah I noticed months ago The Sims 3 doesn't show on it either I don't bother with it now there's a bunch of games that don't show on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyBlackerf View Post
    Sync your trophies on your PS3 then manually sync your trophies at the website
    can you please explain how to "manually" sync your trophies at the website? I don't see anyplace to do that.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    My Uncharted 3 has never shown up online. But all the other games I've played since then do. I do manual sync's frequently to make them show up on line. As I like to view what trophies I haven't done online while surfing trophy guides. I don't see how (or for that matter why you'd need to) manually sync trophies from the website. It should simply pull the trophies. I do do a refresh to make sure it's not getting cached data.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    maybe its not you, its the loading of the page that is the problem... You have synced the trophies and stuff and now its up to them to provide the display you want. So i see it a fault on their part and not yours
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    maybe its not you, its the loading of the page that is the problem... You have synced the trophies and stuff and now its up to them to provide the display you want. So i see it a fault on their part and not yours
    I had just thought something was broken between the PS3 and the Website, but now I wonder if it's something between the games themselves and the website as some games trophies show up, and others don't.

Veteran
    Items Rolling StonesGTA IVDeadmau5NirvanaSackboyThe BeatlesJoker (limited ICON)Call of Duty: Black OPSGran Turismo 5GTA NikoNaughty DogModern Warfare 3
    i just checked mine as well, and it seems to show only some of them, infact it hardly shows any of them

use the eu site as it shows them all

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/trophies/

you should be able to log in there using your account...it let me log into the US one
    Last edited by scottscorpion; 01-13-2012 at 19:30.

10. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Good point, maybe its a country thing

you know, you are from say the U.K and you try and display it on the U.S site and it dose not work. Because it knowns you are not from the States...
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Use this:

http://www.lusogamer.com/profile/psn?id=AaronSOLDIER

Replace my ID with any of your friends.

(if using Chrome choose Google Translate, although game titles are in english anyway)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottscorpion View Post
    i just checked mine as well, and it seems to show only some of them, infact it hardly shows any of them

use the eu site as it shows them all

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/trophies/

you should be able to log in there using your account...it let me log into the US one
    Thanks, that seems to work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Good point, maybe its a country thing

you know, you are from say the U.K and you try and display it on the U.S site and it dose not work. Because it knowns you are not from the States...
    doesn't look like it, I'm from the US but the UK site works properly for me while the US site doesn't work.

PSN ID
    I do manual sync's frequently to make them show up on line. As I like to view what trophies I haven't done online while surfing trophy guides.

Soldier 95B
    My games RARELY show up. And I manually sync all the time. Sucks. Oh well, no biggie. Be nice if they fixed it though.

Dogless
    I do manual sync's frequently to make them show up on line. As I like to view what trophies I haven't done online while surfing trophy guides.

Forum Elder
    Funny, it used to work when i synced my trophies. Recently like a month, it's been a pain to sync trophies, it always stop at a % and never moves on...

Sometimes, i wonder why Sony can't make trophies sync in real time like Xbox. Is it a ram problem again ?

have lost mine a couple of times

Thread Information