Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

7 levels confirmed for THPSHD, "School 2" and "Warehouse" screenshots released

Seven THPSHD levels hand-picked by Tony Hawk

Last night, Activision confirmed seven levels from THPS and THPS2 that will appear in the upcoming Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD. THese levels were picked by Tony Hawk, himself, based on his opinions and feedback from fans on Twitter.
    Included in the list of levels is:
    • Warehouse
    • School 2
    • Mall
    • Phoenix
    • Hangar
    • Marseilles
    • Venice
    In addition to seven levels being revealed, Activision released a fresh batch of new screenshots. The shots show Rodney Mullen, Nyjah Huston, and Tony Hawk killing it in the Warehouse level. There is also the first screen of the School 2 level.

Source

I'd be even more surprised if School wasn't included. Hope Philadelphia and the Bull Ring are also in there with online freeplay on all levels.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Bull Ring was one of my favs. I will be very disappointed if it is not in it. I just wonder if they are going to go with the same basic formula that made the earlier games so good and not add all the goofy $#@! they did this gen that ruined the franchise.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    wow, i thought they had had enough of making the tony hawk games. lets see how this one do.

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    miss those old ones

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Yeah it's classic gameplay. Collect S-K-A-T-E etc.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Yeah it's classic gameplay. Collect S-K-A-T-E etc.
    Nice so no getting off the board BS? That was the start of the fall from grace. I haven't done much research on this. I do miss collecting those letter.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    You might be able to get off your board but that's about it. THUG was the best TH IMO but after that it sucked.

8. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Veteran
    The VHS will be no more, now we'll have to collect DVDs haha they should have chosen Bluray discs haha. But yeah I'm getting this day one!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    LOL, no way they need to keep the tapes. 'Find the secret DVD' - no thanks lol

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    You might be able to get off your board but that's about it. THUG was the best TH IMO but after that it sucked.

Yes! I loved THUG1. That was so amazing and fun. I even remember two people talking about it on Skate 2 in an online mode. THUg had everything!

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Yeah it was great, THUG2 just got too unrealistic and stupid, it was supposed to be but it was too over the top.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    definately day 1 for me. I absolutely loved the first 3 games, everything after that was crap imo. after reading in GameInformer that theyre taking all the levels directly from the first 2 games, im super excited. I mustve put at least 70 hours into THPS1's demo that came on the demo disc with FFVIII before i could actually afford to buy the game. being a child with no job and no real allowance after the age of 9 was kind of a pain in the ass. I ended up buying FFVIII before i bought THPS. I have no regrets though, FFVIII turned out to be my favorite game of all time. But im seriously stoked for this TH game, more-so than ive ever been for any other Tony Hawk game.

Tacos Rule!

14. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Yeah it was great, THUG2 just got too unrealistic and stupid, it was supposed to be but it was too over the top.
    yeah man I hear that...I gave THUG2 a chance, but when american wasteland came out, the series just fell off completely...but it did gain some momentum again with project 8...and then Skate came out and shat all over tony hawk as it changed skateboarding games forever...but I will admit that if it wasn't for me discovering THPS on the n64, I wouldn't be actively snowboarding today...also, moon physics cheat was so fun cause you get some epic combos lol

Dedicated Member
    THUG was the best because of the "secret" forever grind. The BS Hurricane would reset your grind meter and you could essentially grind forever. Online mode was insane.

Veteran
    LOL, no way they need to keep the tapes. 'Find the secret DVD' - no thanks lol
    Yeah it does sound funny, but it has been confirmed for the game lol.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    That's $#@!

Elite Member
    Game company's only know how to attract gamers who actually buy these games just by slapping a well known sports star names on the covers! sorry but that need's to end!!

SKATE! game by EA are mainly out doing tony hawk's games since it relesed so i guess this game (THPSHD) is going back to its originality i assume. i luved 1&2 version of TH on ps1, 3 was ok on ps2 but i stopped buying them ever since.

IMO of a game would be something all in 1 like XGAMES rollerblading, bmx, skateboarding ect we not even seen a next gen bmx or rollerblading game im tired of the same old things coming back from the ashes :/ i just want to see a bmx or a rollerblading game.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Well tbh I had never even heard of Tony Hawk until they released a THPS. And if 3 was the last game you bought, how do you know it sucked after that. SKATEs ok, but its not even close to the original THPS games.

Elite Member
    Well tbh I had never even heard of Tony Hawk until they released a THPS. And if 3 was the last game you bought, how do you know it sucked after that. SKATEs ok, but its not even close to the original THPS games.
    i didnt say it sucked! i just stopped buying them after 3 because my m8 bought the other versions an once i had a go i didnt feel in to them anymore. i might pick this 1 up thou not had th game since 3 so might be good.

Veteran
    Well this definitely deserves a chance, I don't think it's going to do something like revamp skateboarding games but this one's more for the old school THPS heads like us whom have shown interest in this game, the game might only make into the PSN store and not a physical bluray disc which would be good.

Elite Member
    can anyone clear this up for me please, im hearing this game will be a download only for consoles is this correct? why arnt they doing a disk version?

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Because it'll only be about 2 - 3GB at most.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    can anyone clear this up for me please, im hearing this game will be a download only for consoles is this correct? why arnt they doing a disk version?
    To be honest they haven't confirmed if there will not be a physical disk at any point, but at the moment it's digital only.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    This game better have online multiplayer for all maps, I'll be playing it a hell of a lot if it does.

Apprentice
    Pretty cool. I pop 1-3 and THUG in from time to time, still fun. Played a bunch of Project 8 on PSP, a great series that mostly lost it's way.

Thread Information