Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

Free Starhawk Uncharted Code Giveaway

I have PS+ and so I obviously dont need my Uncharted code. So, I will give it away here but I dont know a fair way to do it (if anyone even wants it). So, it may seem silly but here is what I will do. I will pick a number from 1-100 and THE FIRST 10 REPLIES ONLY can guess that number. Out of the first ten repiles/guesses, the closest guess will get it through PM.

Im sorry if this sounds like a silly way to do it but I want it to be more fair than "first come, first serve" if there happens to be a few that want one.

BTW, its pretty fun!

So, first ten replies that want it will guess a number 1-100. Closest to my pre-chosen number (in overall amount, no "going over") will get it through PM as soon as I see the ten replies. If within a few hours I have not gotten to ten replies, I will go by however many did reply, be it a single reply or 8 or whatever.

Good luck and I dont want anything in return. Should you chose to rep or whatever else, thats cool. Good luck guessing as I have my number and will be honest about it. No changing or cheating as I have no favorites here. lol

EDIT: Also, sorry if this matters but I am in the USA. I do not know if the code is region specific so if it is, Im sorry to those outside the NA region. If not, guess away!
    Last edited by chumdiddy; 01-24-2012 at 00:22.

2. Likes Dissent likes this post
    Superior Member
    I'd love to have a go at the beta! My guess is 23

I would a chance to give this a try

53!

Apprentice

PSN ID
    toxic-nightmare
    my guess is 69

| Diablo 3 battletag : Toxictemplar#1752 | PSN : Toxic-Nightmare | gamertag : Toxictemplar | Feel free to add me |

Apprentice
    Well, gentlemen, it appears as these are the three guesses I am taking. I would have (and wanted to) go to 10 replies/guesses but I cannot afford to wait as I will be out of town and away for quite a while. I'm not sure of the phone signal I would get there and will have no computer access so I want to give it away before I leave in about 8 hours. Yet, adding in sleep, this will probably be my last check of the site so I will go off of these 3 replies.

And the winner is......

EMT644

Surprisingly, only 2 numbers off! My number was 55. Absolutely honest. So, while only 3 replied, Im comfortable given that one of the guesses was so close as probably would have won if we had 10 anyway. Thanks for trying, guys. I wish I had more than one.

I will PM the code to the winner. Take care, guys.

EDIT: Also, to Toxicnightmare: I have reminded the winner that if he is not in the NA region or this code does not work for him for region purposes to please PM you the code. As I said in my OP, I dont know if this is only for NA or if its world wide? If neither of you are then please forward to "dissent" and so on. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by chumdiddy; 01-24-2012 at 11:21. Reason: More info

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    XSpike_SpiegelC
    Items PS3 Fat
    If no one is in NA, and it is still available i will take it! I loved the beta, when i played it at my sister's house!

Thread Information