Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Rewards Platinum Trophy Achievers

With Final Fantasy XIII-2 releasing in North America in just a few more days, trophy hunters who are planning to Platinum it will be getting a reward.Compared to the predecessor, acquiring a Platinum trophy in Final Fantasy XIII-2 is much easier. Therefore, players who will be able obtain it successfully will be receiving a rare XMB theme of Lightning that can be downloaded under the Extras option on the main menu.
    Source

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I loved that of XIII. Free, awesome XMB themes? I'm in! I don't care if the trophy is hard, but please, don't make it tedious. FFXIII became a little bit of a chore after having to farm trapezoedrons for hours.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I loved that of XIII. Free, awesome XMB themes? I'm in! I don't care if the trophy is hard, but please, don't make it tedious. FFXIII became a little bit of a chore after having to farm trapezoedrons for hours.
    Supposed to be a much more easier platinum than its predecessor. No more annoying collect everything trophies.
    Last edited by Cyklops; 01-28-2012 at 21:37.

I'm not sure I'd call the XIII plat "hard". Some of the missions were difficult to 5 star (looking at you, giant cactuar). But for the most part, especially treasure hunter, it was more tedious than difficult.

Hell, I don't even mind a couple of grindy trophies. Just don't make me farm the same damn animal 100+ times because it's the only way to get money and/or specific rare items....and even then it's only a chance of dropping.

Here's the list of trophies - I'll put it in spoilers, although almost all of them are very vague as to what is required (and I haven't found any detailed descriptions online yet).

Basically looks like one full 100% playthrough can obtain everything, without the need for any excessive grinding, like treasure hunter in XIII.

Super Elite
    PS3Trophies.org already has a whole trophy guide and roadmap for this game, if anyone's interested.

Thread Information