Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Rewards Platinum Trophy Achievers

With Final Fantasy XIII-2 releasing in North America in just a few more days, trophy hunters who are planning to Platinum it will be getting a reward.Compared to the predecessor, acquiring a Platinum trophy in Final Fantasy XIII-2 is much easier. Therefore, players who will be able obtain it successfully will be receiving a rare XMB theme of Lightning that can be downloaded under the Extras option on the main menu.
    Source

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Elite Sage
    I loved that of XIII. Free, awesome XMB themes? I'm in! I don't care if the trophy is hard, but please, don't make it tedious. FFXIII became a little bit of a chore after having to farm trapezoedrons for hours.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzilla View Post
    I loved that of XIII. Free, awesome XMB themes? I'm in! I don't care if the trophy is hard, but please, don't make it tedious. FFXIII became a little bit of a chore after having to farm trapezoedrons for hours.
    Supposed to be a much more easier platinum than its predecessor. No more annoying collect everything trophies.
    Last edited by Cyklops; 01-28-2012 at 21:37.

I'm not sure I'd call the XIII plat "hard". Some of the missions were difficult to 5 star (looking at you, giant cactuar). But for the most part, especially treasure hunter, it was more tedious than difficult.

Hell, I don't even mind a couple of grindy trophies. Just don't make me farm the same damn animal 100+ times because it's the only way to get money and/or specific rare items....and even then it's only a chance of dropping.

Here's the list of trophies - I'll put it in spoilers, although almost all of them are very vague as to what is required (and I haven't found any detailed descriptions online yet).

Basically looks like one full 100% playthrough can obtain everything, without the need for any excessive grinding, like treasure hunter in XIII.

Super Elite
    PS3Trophies.org already has a whole trophy guide and roadmap for this game, if anyone's interested.

Thread Information