Latest PSU headlines:

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style

Chasing the Barefoot Bandit

That kid is amazing. At least he can say he did something with his life.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    40 minutes long? At least give us a synopsis !! lol.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Oh yeah, I remember reading about this guy a year ago. Hope they make a movie about it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    40 minutes long? At least give us a synopsis !! lol.
    Colton A. "Colt" Harris-Moore (born March 22, 1991) is a criminal and former fugitive from Camano Island, Washington. He was charged with the thefts of small aircraft, a boat, and two cars and in the burglaries of at least 100 private residences in various locations around the Pacific Northwest of the United States and Canada. He fled to the Bahamas on July 4, 2010, allegedly in a plane stolen from Bloomington, Indiana.[10] He was indicted on July 6, 2010, by a U.S. Federal Court in Seattle, Washington, on charges of transporting another stolen aircraft in that state. Harris-Moore was arrested in Harbour Island, Bahamas, on July 11, 2010, after police shot out the engine of the boat in which he was attempting to flee.[5] Two days later, he was deported from Nassau, Bahamas, to Miami, Florida, and transferred on July 21 to the Federal Detention Center, SeaTac in Washington State.[9] On December 16, 2011, Harris-Moore was sentenced to more than seven years in prison for dozens of consolidated charges brought against him from three different counties. On January 27, 2012 he was sentenced to 6 and a half years for related federal crimes.[11]
    Really worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Oh yeah, I remember reading about this guy a year ago. Hope they make a movie about it.
    As part of the plea it states he or anyone else can't make money on his story and anything that is made would have to go straight toward the people affected. Probably not going to happens (at least 100% exactly).

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    6 years? that's not much considering the "dozens of crimes" he committed lol

still, I wanna see a movie on this guy...his story kinda reminds me of alpha dog

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    6 years? that's not much considering the "dozens of crimes" he committed lol

still, I wanna see a movie on this guy...his story kinda reminds me of alpha dog
    The video said that is only the federal charges. He's going to get charged by the state as well.

Thread Information