Latest PSU headlines:

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

How good is Novak Djokovic?!

This guy is now a freaking beast and with the G.O.A.T (Rodger) on the decline, i can see him winning loads more Grand Slams.

Im not a fan of Nadal, mainly cos he owns Rodger, but Novak owns him so there!

As for Andy, he is very good, but he is in an era where there are 3 players above him who are even better.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    The guy has hit his peak, he was getting beat by Murray, Nadal and federer, then all of a sudden he cant be beat. I can see the same thing happen to Murray in the next year or two.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I dont think Murray will ever get there though, not while these 3 are still around.......

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Who is that?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    ^^ He is a tennis player.

Rafa is powerful which gives him mega fast forehand but his mentaltity is to twat the ball when its not needed thats why he lost against Novak int he final.

Murray needs to not think about what happeened in previous points too much and stop blaming other things for him missing a shot.
    Murray has superb returning skills he is fast and chases every ball down.
    Last edited by keefy; 01-30-2012 at 11:16.
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Super Elite
    chasing the ball is important. I hate it when I see a tennis match where they walk it off like "it was outside my reach. Why bother?..." and I'm like "really, people?... You just didn't care to do your best?..."
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    He's the best in the world right now; however he is not undefeatable. Federer seems to do pretty well against him.

He was very lucky to beat Nadal on Sunday, if Nadal didn't choke that forehand down the line he probably wouldn't have won, however he did so Djoko won.

I am absolutely convinced Murray will win a slam! Like Nadal said, he's the best player not too. Murray defo has the game to beat anyone in the world. I am convinced. He just seems mentally shakey and finds it hard to put his mistakes behind him. He also needs to develop a big serve.

Nadal will take the french, Djoko will take Wimbledon...Andy to take the US open :O (heard it here first )

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    He's the best in the world right now; however he is not undefeatable. Federer seems to do pretty well against him.

He was very lucky to beat Nadal on Sunday, if Nadal didn't choke that forehand down the line he probably wouldn't have won, however he did so Djoko won.

I am absolutely convinced Murray will win a slam! Like Nadal said, he's the best player not too. Murray defo has the game to beat anyone in the world. I am convinced. He just seems mentally shakey and finds it hard to put his mistakes behind him. He also needs to develop a big serve.

Nadal will take the french, Djoko will take Wimbledon...Andy to take the US open :O (heard it here first )
    Federer can beat Novak, but cant be Nadal. Nadal cant beat Novak and murray cant beat any of them in grand slam,

Murray just wont do it against either off them unless one is injured in the final.

He also wasnt lucky, Novak won 6-4 and 6-2 and lost 2 ties breaks, he shouldve wrapped it up sooner.

I dont think Federer will another Grand Slam though

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Really is sad for Murry, he is talented, without a doubt BUT just not good enough to beat the top 3.

Nadal and djokovic is the "el clasico" of Tennis.

( Djokovic being barca)

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Federer can beat Novak, but cant be Nadal. Nadal cant beat Novak and murray cant beat any of them in grand slam,

Murray just wont do it against either off them unless one is injured in the final.

He also wasnt lucky, Novak won 6-4 and 6-2 and lost 2 ties breaks, he shouldve wrapped it up sooner.

I dont think Federer will another Grand Slam though
    He has beaten Nadal in US open semis, he was so close to beating djoko the other day, he probably should have to be honest.

Nadal can certainly beat djoko, I know last year he had Nadal's number, no doubt about it! I do think however that Nadal will beat him on clay next month, Djoko is on fire and he will win Wimbledon.

I just have a feeling the US open this year is Murray's (I hope, he is talented enough; just lacks the mentality it seems.).

Power Member
    Novak owns Rafa. Rafa owns Federer. Federer owns Novak.

I think Novak needs to beat Federer in a final before we consider up there with those 2. But he certainly is playing some impressive tennis. But like Nadal, can his body keep up with it?

Federer isn't on the decline. Like Pete in his latter years he had to rework his game, it's what Roger has been doing for the last 18 months and you are starting to see the benefits.

Picking him to cause a surprise at the French and down Rafa in the final, which he should have bloody done last year if he didn't let him get in his head after dropping the first set despite completely dominating. Will win back Wimbledon as well.

12. Likes 33x wishes they had posted this first.

His so called 'best in the world for now'
    pfft seriously the guys got to much anger in him, and he takes out to quickly (on the racket) especially on court.

I've always been a Nadal fan and will continue to support him forever

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    How good is Novak Djokovic?!
    Not as good as Rafa apparently considering the loss.

15. Likes dreams wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information