Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

The bannings need to STOP

This place is getting worse, I have seen good members being banned for $#@! all really, you's keep this up this place will die off. Who gives a $#@! if someone is trolling as long as its not really offensive I see no $#@!ing reasons for bans. Staff need to go easy on the ban hammer and lighten the $#@! up. Really getting pissed off by these bannings. The $#@!ing rules are too strict here, who should be banned for calling someone a fanboy? its a $#@!ing joke that this place does it, also you get infracted for doing micro$oft, or xbot or $ony, $#@!ing hell lighten up. Also the football section were two good posters were banned all because of banter. Sort this place out before its too late and change the $#@!ing stupid rules, they suck big time.

/rant.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

2. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If this is place is causing you so much distress and anger, maybe it's time you had a little break?

Just saying.

Add me on Steam: VintageElise

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageElise View Post
    If this is place is causing you so much distress and anger, maybe it's time you had a little break?

Just saying.

I want this place to lighten up, I feel its got far too strict.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

5. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Not going to lie, this place has always been accused of being a tad too strict and that's fair enough. But what you have to remember is we have a staff team of about 10-15 people at times and any big decision like an infraction that will ban someone* is never made by 1 person. Multiple staff must post their opinion before anything is done. But yeah, we're not perfect. Sometimes something will slip and for that I apologize and all I can do is promise you that we do our very best to not take things that seriously and be fair to everyone and we do usually realize the difference between harmless banter. The football thread is a hard thread to moderate, it's sometimes difficult to know if someone is genuinely being a compete $#@! or just messing.

*We recently re-hauled the infraction system so that a staff member doesn't actually ban anyone. Once a user accumulates enough points, they are automatically banned.

Soldier 95B
    Last edited by Soldier 95B; 02-02-2012 at 01:05.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Somebody ban him please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

There have been bannings here? I like how he used the word "$#@!" 8 times in that post! He beat my record of 6. I am jealous!

Obviously I am kidding about the banning. Ughhh, I hate having to explain my sarcasm.
    Last edited by Lethal; 02-01-2012 at 23:19.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Not going to lie, this place has always been accused of being a tad too strict and that's fair enough. But what you have to remember is we have a staff team of about 10-15 people at times and any big decision like an infraction that will ban someone* is never made by 1 person. Multiple staff must post their opinion before anything is done. But yeah, we're not perfect. Sometimes something will slip and for that I apologize and all I can do is promise you that we do our very best to not take things that seriously and be fair to everyone.

We recently re-hauled the infraction system so that a staff member doesn't actually ban anyone. Once a user accumulates enough points, they are automatically banned.

Exactly... member's earn their own bans through their posts. We give them the rule violations. They post knowing full well what can happen.

You do realize, we are one of (if not the only) site that gives warnings to members before infractions? Do you have any idea how many reports we don't infract for but rather deal with them in PM?

We are strict, but not anything close to other major sites that will just insta ban you for any small infraction.
    LMAO

10. Likes Nuvian likes this post
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    ASS licker much?

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Exactly... member's earn their own bans through their posts. We give them the rule violations. They post knowing full well what can happen.

You do realize, we are one of (if not the only) site that gives warnings to members before infractions? Do you have any idea how many reports we don't infract for but rather deal with them in PM?

We are strict, but not anything close to other major sites that will just insta ban you for any small infraction.
    There is the problem, why cant you's just lighten up?

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    ASS licker much?
    As long as the wife has wiped thoroughly and had a good anal douche.

14. Likes Lebowski , darky89 likes this post
    ASS licker much?
    And you say we should lighten up?

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    As long as the wife has wiped thoroughly and had a good anal douche.
    Well Ill be...
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    And you say we should lighten up?
    Yes I do say lighten up, this rant was aimed at the STAFF not some wannabee camper

I feel like I'm a light-hearted person. I would've banned the whole sub thread by now if I didn't choose to ignore the many, MANY insults I get from them on a daily basis.

But yeah, that's me. I'm just a damn awesome person. Can't speak for the rest of the staff.
    Last edited by VintageElise; 02-01-2012 at 23:24. Reason: q

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I feel like I'm a light-hearted person. I would've banned the whole sub thread by now if I didn't choose to ignore the many, MANY insults I get from them on a daily basis.

But yeah, that's me. I'm just a damn awesome person. Can't speak for the rest of the staff.
    That's a stupid red bow you have!

Super Elite

The mods here are good tho. They are reasonable and make good judgment. If they make a mistake, they'll admit it and apologize. They aren't trying to cause problems; they are trying to fix them and control the $#@!storms that other forums ignore.
    Last edited by Inzane2050; 02-01-2012 at 23:36.
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane2050 View Post

Yeah he is a funny guy, he wants to be on the staff team, he camps outside Cuguy's house, wait did he not tell you? He makes the point to let everyone know he is a camper in COD, like its some amazing $#@!ing thing to do, oh and my favourite saying of his is "PS6" LMAO

I can see this thread going places...

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Not going to lie, this place has always been accused of being a tad too strict and that's fair enough. But what you have to remember is we have a staff team of about 10-15 people at times and any big decision like an infraction that will ban someone* is never made by 1 person. Multiple staff must post their opinion before anything is done. But yeah, we're not perfect. Sometimes something will slip and for that I apologize and all I can do is promise you that we do our very best to not take things that seriously and be fair to everyone and we do usually realize the difference between harmless banter. The football thread is a hard thread to moderate, it's sometimes difficult to know if someone is genuinely being a compete $#@! or just messing.

*We recently re-hauled the infraction system so that a staff member doesn't actually ban anyone. Once a user accumulates enough points, they are automatically banned.
    So what is the point in the auto ban then if you guys decide

We decide on the infraction, whether it's infraction worthy, warning worthy or ignore worthy.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Well I am done trying to lighten the mood in this thread. Off to the next.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Well I am done trying to lighten the mood in this thread. Off to the next.
    I have calmed down, was just reading the xbox section and seen some guy be banned for $#@! all. That pissed me right off, a few days ago manutdfan and tut got banned over banter.

Soldier 95B
    Yeah he is a funny guy, he wants to be on the staff team, he camps outside Cuguy's house
    I don't camp outside of Cuguys house, but pretty close. Illinois and Wisconsin are pretty tight. But, the Packers are better than the bears, so no camping for me in Illinois!

wait did he not tell you? He makes the point to let everyone know he is a camper in COD

That is me, camping in Black Ops, Jungle map, Ghost Pro, Sniper, Ghille Suit, Silencer....going 5 and 2 for the round with a great K/D. BOOYA!

like its some amazing $#@!ing thing to do, oh and my favourite saying of his is "PS6" LMAO
    PS6 and Xbox 720 are fun code names. It's the in thing.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I don't camp outside of Cuguys house, but pretty close. Illinois and Wisconsin are pretty tight. But, the Packers are better than the bears, so no camping for me in Illinois!
    You shut your damn mouth!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Bears are better and are the best team ever!!!!!!!! If Cutler and Forte did not get injured we had the Superbowl this year. I will defriend your ass with comments like that!!!!!

Soo, I am going to send you a friend request so I can defriend you ok?

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08

That is me, camping in Black Ops, Jungle map, Ghost Pro, Sniper, Ghille Suit, Silencer....going 5 and 2 for the round with a great K/D. BOOYA!

PS6 and Xbox 720 are fun code names. It's the in thing.
    Who cares if you camp in COD? if anyone mentions how they hate campers you pop out of your corner and make the point that you camp, why? what reason would you have to do that? Then you come into this thread and try to make me look stupid in the get the $#@! out pic, why would you do that? The rant wasn't aimed at you so why try to insult me? The only reason I can think of is you want to join the staff team. That is a sneaky way of trying but why not just pm Cuguy and ask him?
    Last edited by berts08; 02-01-2012 at 23:57.

Thread Information