Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style

So...here's a pic of ...

This is the most beautiful girl I know..can't wait to meet her!

foot-edited.JPG

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

2. Likes Kwes , Lethal wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Oh, and there's a hand in there too, right beside the nose...it's just not all that clear in this portion of the video (Took a snippet because I have the complete 4D video saved on my PC...and it's like 14minutes long..so I just snipped the parts I wanted as pictures)

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Errr... i gotta take your word for it on this one but congrats anyway

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    damn man, congrats!!! When is she due?

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Errr... i gotta take your word for it on this one but congrats anyway
    Really? Even with the big blue words beside each part?

She's due March 17...but we're to that "any day now" point because she's gone early with the other kids ...one of my sons was born at 35 weeks..had major breathing probs though. IF she makes it to 37 weeks, we'll start doing what we can to speed things along and try to bring on labor at home...like nipple stimulation for releasing pitocin and such..

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    Really? Even with the big blue words beside each part?

She's due March 17...but we're to that "any day now" point because she's gone early with the other kids ...one of my sons was born at 35 weeks..had major breathing probs though. IF she makes it to 37 weeks, we'll start doing what we can to speed things along and try to bring on labor at home...like nipple stimulation for releasing pitocin and such..
    Congrats! Maybe it's fatherly instinct but even with you pointing that stuff out it all just looks like a blur to me. I can sort of make out the foot...

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Forum Guru
    We did the "4D" thing too, pretty fun, weird seeing her face on video a few months before seeing her in person

That's really close to our little one's birthday too (and mine, and her Uncle/my BIL and her Aunt/SIL ...)
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Long time no see and once again congratulations!

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    congrats for your baby girl!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Guru
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by x6Teen View Post
    am i the only person in the world that cannot see babies in the womb through those machines?
    nope

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style
    All I see some a weird brownish blurb.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Congratulations my dude. You should have her pushed out March 15th. Heard its the Greatest day of the year.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    He even labeled it lol. The part where it's labeled "FOOT" is the foot basically looking like it's pressed up against glass. Just above the label, you can see the round toes. I can see it pretty clearly even w/o the help.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    baby almost has foot in mouth lol..

The dude abides....

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    If you look at the pic, pay no attention to the black areas and only look at the white/grey areas...it becomes clearer. I couldn't see much with our first child's ultrasounds..I had to keep going back and looking at it..but I saw it after 3-4 tries.

And yep, she does have her foot right there at her mouth.

A neat little fact about babies in utero (womb), they suck on their hands/fingers/and in this case, toes to eat. That's how they "eat" or take in the amniotic fluid...which is their nourishment.

I didn't get a snip of it, because it's kinda blurry, but she does manage to get her toe in her mouth on the video..it was hilarious. Even the girl doing the ultrasound said she had done quite a few of those, but our baby was the first one she had seen with the foot right up to their mouth...pretty funny.

On a better note, she's changed positions, my wife "THINKS"...and finally turned to be head-down. We needed that to happen so we didn't have to schedule a c-section,

Now we just have to see if she's still transverse or not (which means face-up when they come out...babies "should" be born, under ideal circumstances, face down and head first...that's a normal vaginal delivery. Transverse babies will usually scrub their nose/forehead on the pelvic bone on the way our, and sometimes the shoulders cause problems because they can't bend outward)

You learn a LOT when you have a couple of kids...I never knew all this stuff before..but after 3 kids..we're almost professionals at it now...this will be like normal life for us (my sister lives with us and I CONSTANTLY have to take care of my 15-month old niece. She thinks I'm her daddy, because my sister is only 22 and likes to "have a good time" while neglecting her baby. We don't mind at all though, I love my niece to death..she'll just have to be a little jealous when Reagan is born in a couple of weeks..but she'll get over it)

Superior Member
    start the reactor, quaid!
    Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanm1978 View Post
    If you look at the pic, pay no attention to the black areas and only look at the white/grey areas...it becomes clearer. I couldn't see much with our first child's ultrasounds..I had to keep going back and looking at it..but I saw it after 3-4 tries.

And yep, she does have her foot right there at her mouth.

A neat little fact about babies in utero (womb), they suck on their hands/fingers/and in this case, toes to eat. That's how they "eat" or take in the amniotic fluid...which is their nourishment.

I didn't get a snip of it, because it's kinda blurry, but she does manage to get her toe in her mouth on the video..it was hilarious. Even the girl doing the ultrasound said she had done quite a few of those, but our baby was the first one she had seen with the foot right up to their mouth...pretty funny.

On a better note, she's changed positions, my wife "THINKS"...and finally turned to be head-down. We needed that to happen so we didn't have to schedule a c-section,

Now we just have to see if she's still transverse or not (which means face-up when they come out...babies "should" be born, under ideal circumstances, face down and head first...that's a normal vaginal delivery. Transverse babies will usually scrub their nose/forehead on the pelvic bone on the way our, and sometimes the shoulders cause problems because they can't bend outward)

You learn a LOT when you have a couple of kids...I never knew all this stuff before..but after 3 kids..we're almost professionals at it now...this will be like normal life for us (my sister lives with us and I CONSTANTLY have to take care of my 15-month old niece. She thinks I'm her daddy, because my sister is only 22 and likes to "have a good time" while neglecting her baby. We don't mind at all though, I love my niece to death..she'll just have to be a little jealous when Reagan is born in a couple of weeks..but she'll get over it)
    /snicker, he said vaginal...

Again congrats J. Keep it up and you're going to outdo Lethal.

Unbound Mercenary
    Congrats man!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    She looks like an alien, no offense.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Congrats.

My daughter is 2 and I can't image life without her.

Thread Information