Thread: Syndicate- demo

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome

Syndicate- demo

Anyone played the demo yet?

I think it may be one of the best FPS games ive played in a long while!

The game at first is a bit confusing and is weird but when you get the hang of it you could end up loving it!
    The graphics at first looked average but after a few more days of playing it actually looks really good, a mix of crysis and killzone. The way the co op plays as well is great and the whole co op style ( healing, how points are distributed) is also done very well.
    Its a mixture of COD and BF but with a hint of crysis IMO, a great mix for me. I had no intentions of buying this but after the demo its a day 1 buy. Definitely recommend it to anyone!

Only problem i have is that i tend to play with a a lot of crap players, who look at you instead of heal you but im sure they would understand the controls.( playing on the 360)

Super Elite
    I agree; the visuals are a mix of C2 and KZ. And yes, it is an amazing game. Great mechanics. And AI (for once this generation) and challenging. If you don't keep the pressure on them and act strategically with your syndicate team, I'll die for sure; and the demo was only on Normal
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Master Poster
    The thing is i am not really into fast paced shooters and do not enjoy rushing in and killing everyone straight away but in this game not only did i enjoy doing that but i preferred it over staying back and taking my time.

I also recently downloaded the demo on the ps3 and MY GOD, i finally had a few games with people WITH brains, people actually knew how to play.

360 i was getting over 10,000 points, everyone under 4,000 ( the same fr 4 to 5 games)

ps3 i get around 8 to 10 thousand points and my team-mates get over 8000 as well, much more fun with people who know how to play the game.

I know that not everyone is like that on each console but still was quite surprising.

Super Elite
    I played the Xbox demo. And some dude was the last man standing, but instead of seeking cover and reviving others, he decided he had some small bit of chance at gunning down the final boss right in his face. All I can think is "you, idiot! Were you born yesterday!? Just run!" But he didn't. The End. Lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i liked it it was pretty fun with a couple of buds

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Like the art style of it, but as usual the co-op is filled with stupid people. My last game was horrible, we got to the final boss guy and everyone was downed but one guy. He was behind me, pretty much ON me, but he just sat there and let the boss slowly walk up to him and kill him.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Poster
    At this point i think i may just prefer AI team-mates over actual people ( on random games)

With mates and people who know how to actually play( which should only take you around 1 round) it's MUCH better.

I currently love running around with the shotgun and having the tar assault rifle as my secondary. I hope the classes are customisable, i would prefer team heal than backfire, although it is quite hilarious.

Ancient
    wasn't sure about tbh, is it running in sub-hd?

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Super Elite
    I don't think it is running sub HD. If it is, then Starbreeze has no excuse for the terrible textures and sub-par polys.

Thread Information