Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 111
  1. #26
    Elite Guru
    *goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,254
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    31,019 (0 Banked)
    I actually remember one of my first jobs, I was helping (when asked!) a female manager put some clothes on high shelving - I was asked to hold the ladder.

    With me standing with my foot on the bottom of the ladder to stop it from sliding she turns round and says 'Are you having a good look?' My response was a dry 'Don't flatter yourself' (because I wasn't!) to which she seemed to get quite angry. Odd.

    Now, I'm not suggesting she wanted me to but to accuse me of somehow eyeing her up when she wasn't even facing me at the time to know was just not on.

    /randommemoryfortheday

  2. #27
    Elite Member
    TRF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    n00 y4wk
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,502
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    3,937 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    men are attracted to $#@!s. women wear $#@!ty clothing to get attention from men. plain and simple
    That's kind of a blanket statement. Men aren't always attracted to $#@!s. I doubt many of the guys here are attracted to $#@!s. If certain women wanna wear $#@!ty clothing to attract men, more power to 'em, but then they can't act like they're being harassed or that they're innocent.
    Thanks to Kwesnoth for the sig!



    TheCinemaJack Movie Reviews!

  3. #28
    Veteran
    Seahawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    476 (5,610 Banked)
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    That's kind of a blanket statement. Men aren't always attracted to $#@!s. I doubt many of the guys here are attracted to $#@!s. If certain women wanna wear $#@!ty clothing to attract men, more power to 'em, but then they can't act like they're being harassed or that they're innocent.
    by attraction i meant "damn i want to have sex with that and never talk to it again."



  4. #29
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't really care about the "who" or "what" or "why"... I just like looking at titties!

    Rodney Carrington put it best, "Show them to me...."




  5. #30
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Men encourage it by giving attention and praise to the women who do it. I'm done with this discussion.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  6. #31
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Men encourage it by giving attention and praise to the women who do it. I'm done with this discussion.
    see and yet you get upset talking about this because men are pigs. It's a no brainer that there are men throughout this world that are assholes but to make a woman look like a saint is ridiculous at best. You can't blame a man for looking at a women because she is revealing, if you do blame a man for that, that is feminism because that is what they do. I personally think this discussion is very valid and shouldn't be shrugged off because the fact remains, you are blaming the man for a woman that is the one encouraging it. It's not that difficult and in fact, it is a fact that the woman being revealing is encouraging it not the man.

    in your other post it was the woman accusing you of wearing loose pants and big shirts trying to encourage you to dress more revealing or tight to see more figure, not the man. The woman is the one putting on revealing clothes or whatever else, it's the woman encouraging the man to look at her. In this case it's the womans fault. Calling a man a pig because he looked at a woman that is encouraging the looks from men is the actual problem. The exact attitude you brought here is exactly what I am talking about.

    The Black Wolf, I am not trying to ruffle the feathers from you, but it was that type of attitude you showed in the post above from what I am talking about.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 02-09-2012 at 22:37.

  7. Likes PS4freak , TheBreezyBB , Thorzilla, x6Teen likes this post
  8. #32
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    see and yet you get upset talking about this because men are pigs. It's a no brainer that there are men throughout this world that are assholes but to make a woman look like a saint is ridiculous at best. You can't blame a man for looking at a women because she is revealing, if you do blame a man for that, that is feminism because that is what they do. I personally think this discussion is very valid and shouldn't be shrugged off because the fact remains, you are blaming the man for a woman that is the one encouraging it. It's not that difficult and in fact, it is a fact that the woman being revealing is encouraging it not the man.

    in your other post it was the woman accusing you of wearing loose pants and big shirts trying to encourage you to dress more revealing or tight to see more figure, not the man. The woman is the one putting on revealing clothes or whatever else, it's the woman encouraging the man to look at her. In this case it's the womans fault. Calling a man a pig because he looked at a woman that is encouraging the looks from men is the actual problem. The exact attitude you brought here is exactly what I am talking about.

    The Black Wolf, I am not trying to ruffle the feathers from you, but it was that type of attitude you showed in the post above from what I am talking about.
    When I said I was done with this discussion, I was thinking about something else, not the discussion itself. I'm okay with the discussion.

    Okay, you say women encourage it because 1) other women encourage me to dress different and 2) women encourage men to look at them, right?

    Okay, so let's say you are right, not saying you are wrong or right, but I have not heard that a woman is the one who started all of this with designing clothes.

    You do know that women would not have continued to wear revealing clothing had they not gotten good feedback, right? That's what I'm saying. You're saying women encourage men to look at them, but if men DID NOT look at them, they wouldn't do it.

    It's like this, if someone is being a butthole in public, do you think they would continue if they got no attention?

    I see it as sexual immorality, a sin that needs to be resisted. But, I am a christian. You talk to another girl and she will probably think differently.

    I just know that back in high school the girls that dressed normally were called "$#@!s", "D word suckers" and etc. But the popular high school girls who started those rumors went commando and wore daisy dukes to school. The boys loved them. If you were a girl and you wanted a boy friend in high school and the popular girls portrayed the image, revealing clothing + going commando + other immoral behaviors = a boyfriend, wouldn't you look into it?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  9. #33
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    And Bigdoggy, my feathers are fine. A good discussion is a good discussion as long as there's no flaming or insults.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  10. #34
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I say, show it so I can see it!




  11. Likes RaY_210 , Royals likes this post
  12. #35
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,168
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    316 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    You do know that women would not have continued to wear revealing clothing had they not gotten good feedback, right? That's what I'm saying. You're saying women encourage men to look at them, but if men DID NOT look at them, they wouldn't do it.
    I just want to say here that it's in men's DNA to look at an attractive woman if she has a curvy body on show. Maybe a bloke can just have a glance or what, but anyone would be hard-pressed to find someone who actually didn't glance over, and I'm sure the same can be applied to women checking out a muscular guy or what not.

    If a woman feels like men oggling over their body is offensive then they shouldn't dress like that, but that is their own opinion and responsibility. Other women, the whole world over are never go to think like this alike.

  13. #36
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I just want to say here that it's in men's DNA to look at an attractive woman if she has a curvy body on show. Maybe a bloke can just have a glance or what, but anyone would be hard-pressed to find someone who actually didn't glance over, and I'm sure the same can be applied to women checking out a muscular guy or what not.

    If a woman feels like men oggling over their body is offensive then they shouldn't dress like that, but that is their own opinion and responsibility. Other women, the whole world over are never go to think like this alike.
    I agree with the second paragraph in this post, but want to say something about the first paragraph.

    You said that it is in a man's DNA to look at a nice body, right? So what you are saying is it is natural for a man to oggle a woman when she is on display, is that right? But does that make it right? When a person is hungry and there's a whole lot of food on the table, it's natural to dig in, but is it right to overeat and end up throwing up?

    I will give two views of this, one based on my spiritual or biblical view and the other just my normal view.

    How I see it spiritually is that it is carnal or earthly for a man to oggle a woman on display. It's wrong and what you call DNA is really earthly like. It's just like it's natural to feel anger and hate toward another person, but it is of God to love your enemy. Man has to fight the temptation of sin.

    My regular view is it is in man to do this, but isn't it natural for a man to feel like sleeping with a lot of women? Men have a drive to sleep with as many women as possible and they even have the sperm to do so. However, is it moral to sleep with every woman just because it's in your DNA or drive? I feel the same about this. Men have the drive to stare at a woman on display, but is that moral?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  14. #37
    Master Guru
    Funeralfog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Camas, Washington USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,543
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    2,180 (0 Banked)
    Items Legend of ZeldaInsomniac GamesKonamiNaughty DogNintendoMetal Gear SolidFinal Fantasy XI OnlineDark Souls CoverPlayStationDoomDemons Souls Cover
    they're all attention $#@!s to some degree. FACT


    Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

  15. #38
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,168
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    316 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I agree with the second paragraph in this post, but want to say something about the first paragraph.

    You said that it is in a man's DNA to look at a nice body, right? So what you are saying is it is natural for a man to oggle a woman when she is on display, is that right? But does that make it right? When a person is hungry and there's a whole lot of food on the table, it's natural to dig in, but is it right to overeat and end up throwing up?

    I will give two views of this, one based on my spiritual or biblical view and the other just my normal view.

    How I see it spiritually is that it is carnal or earthly for a man to oggle a woman on display. It's wrong and what you call DNA is really earthly like. It's just like it's natural to feel anger and hate toward another person, but it is of God to love your enemy. Man has to fight the temptation of sin.

    My regular view is it is in man to do this, but isn't it natural for a man to feel like sleeping with a lot of women? Men have a drive to sleep with as many women as possible and they even have the sperm to do so. However, is it moral to sleep with every woman just because it's in your DNA or drive? I feel the same about this. Men have the drive to stare at a woman on display, but is that moral?
    That is what I'm saying, so you are right.

    Most typical young, and even some older, who like the attention when they flaunt their bodies will appreciate any man looking, but surely would only want to be come on to by a more attractive man... in most cases. If a woman is in this "most case" bracket then I feel they need to re-examine themselves. On occasion, but rarely in my experience, you'll find a very attractive girl with a man of a potential lower attractiveness, but they are with them because they have something about them, so that woman has her head screwed on right and doesn't just care about what's on the surface with their man. Whether or not the same can be said for the man is another matter, but I'd imagine that if the man is of a lower attractiveness than the woman then he would think he is a "Jack the lad" for having an attractive partner.

    I hope I have addressed your concern here and not gone on another tangent. And as I just wrote the above paragraph in this post I feel that it may come across that I'm putting blame on women here. I do not intend to.
    Some women love the attention that they get from attractive and not so attractive guys, but I do agree that there are some men, or most even, that want to do their best to sleep around all over the place; in this case I feel the man needs to re-examine themselves here. I don't live like that. I've not had a girlfriend, so I can freely imagine a scenario where I might be with a girl I see about, but it ends there. I don't believe in sleeping around willy-nilly. And even though the fact that I haven't had a girlfriend sucks arse, I somewhat feel that it's been a blessing in disguise to a certain degree, because I believe that when I get with someone I like I will be loyal to them, and would expect them to be the same. It's the way my life has now been molded, and I'd rather be like that than a man-$#@! who shags anything that moves.

  16. #39
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,771 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Science has proven that it clinically helps a mans health by staring at breasts, Science!

    http://nhjournal.com/2011/03/04/new-...r-mens-hearts/

    For SCIENCE!

    Anti-Sopa Pro-Zodd



    Thank you itachi

  17. Likes TheBreezyBB , Ixion likes this post
  18. #40

  19. #41
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,336
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You mean like this?

    I'd have taken out the biker's kneecap. See how well he then.

  20. #42
    Dedicated Member
    XSpike_SpiegelC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PSN ID
    XSpike_SpiegelC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    38 (162 Banked)
    Items PS3 Fat
    You can talk all about revealing clothing and men wanting women and such. However, it has not been brought into this discussion that women have only started to wear "revealing" clothing, well in western cultural, in the past 100 years. I think the "flappers" were the first ones with dresses above their ankles. It wasn't until the until much later that women were wearing the mini skirts. And now, there are shorter more revealing clothing that is being worn by lots of women.

    So, we have this whole history of women wearing big huge dresses and corsets, and then the women's right's movement hits, and in less than one hundred years we have mini-skirts. Now, do i feel like a woman should dress how they want? Yes, because i get to dress how i want to. If i really wanted to walk around in a speedo all day, then by golly i should get to walk around in a flippin' speedo. Now, if i decide to pull over in a big city, get out and start stretching. Then, someone, for whatever reason, pulls out a camera and starts filming, why am i going to get mad? I am in a huge city!! I should expect people to watch, and gawk, and record it. Now, i am not saying that what that girl did was the same equivalent, but still... Woah, off my point... Anyways...

    Women have wanted male attention, and men have given it to them for thousands of years, and it has only been in the last hundred that women have gotten it from revealing clothing. Not in that fact alone, I do understand, but it seems that this is the way that western cultural is going. What i don't understand is, why does this coincide with the women's rights? It seems like the more free a woman is, the less they should feel pressured into wearing something that think is degrading. When in fact, it should be the opposite. Like i said earlier though, they should be able to wear what they want. It doesn't matter what other women think, or what men think, if that is what they want to wear, then so be it, but like the OP said, don't get mad at a man for gawking at what you are flaunting. If you have the right to show it off in public, we sure have the right to look.

  21. #43
    Elite Guru
    *goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,254
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    31,019 (0 Banked)
    Wait wait wait. So a woman wearing revealing clothing is still a man's fault?

    Is this attitude for real? It strikes me as all the rights, no responsibilities.

    Women are free independent beings. Their choices are their own, if a woman craves attention and goes out of her way to get it, the issue is with her.

    This attitude of making your own decisions then blaming someone else for them is ludicrous.


    Obligatory TapaTalk signature.
    Last edited by *goo; 02-10-2012 at 07:00.

  22. #44
    Super Elite
    Minnzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    2,616 (0 Banked)
    A voyeur is in the bushes watching an exhibitionist showing themselves off. The police arrive! Who gets arrested?


    ...The man
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

  23. Likes spyrde likes this post
  24. #45
    Master Poster
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,482
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    11,743 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    It think its funny that women are always displayed as the poor prey - constantly hunted by the horny brainless man.
    I asked my GF once why women like men, because as a guy i just couldn't tell why anybody would want something else then a woman.
    The answer was simple, "because we love $#@!s".

    It's that simple, men like women - and WOMEN LIKE MEN - end of the story.

  25. #46
    Master Guru
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,384
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    5,794 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    If a woman has nice "features" and she is showing them to me, I will indiscreetly take a look. I won't stare though.


    TA-Pa-Ta-Pa-Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

  26. #47
    Master Guru
    Bigdoggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,382
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    5,212 (11,045 Banked)
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I agree with the second paragraph in this post, but want to say something about the first paragraph.

    You said that it is in a man's DNA to look at a nice body, right? So what you are saying is it is natural for a man to oggle a woman when she is on display, is that right? But does that make it right? When a person is hungry and there's a whole lot of food on the table, it's natural to dig in, but is it right to overeat and end up throwing up?

    I will give two views of this, one based on my spiritual or biblical view and the other just my normal view.

    How I see it spiritually is that it is carnal or earthly for a man to oggle a woman on display. It's wrong and what you call DNA is really earthly like. It's just like it's natural to feel anger and hate toward another person, but it is of God to love your enemy. Man has to fight the temptation of sin.

    My regular view is it is in man to do this, but isn't it natural for a man to feel like sleeping with a lot of women? Men have a drive to sleep with as many women as possible and they even have the sperm to do so. However, is it moral to sleep with every woman just because it's in your DNA or drive? I feel the same about this. Men have the drive to stare at a woman on display, but is that moral?

    As for biblical that falls under prostitution. Also it does say that women shall not flaunt there bodies for all to see because it creates problems and that is indeed not the mans fault. like I said before, women are not in some secret society so a lot of women need to just throw that mindset in a hole and bury it, it's useless and has been for a long long time. Women also stare at men and it's not just men that stare at women either. The fact that there are strip clubs for women to look at men and those places are jam packed with women waving money at the guys. there is no difference in that type of behavior at all, none, zero. What women do is pad that and say "well, there is a difference between us staring at guys and guys staring at us" that's bull$#@! and everyone including the person saying that knows it as well.

    Technically it's not your place to tell men when to not stare at a women or when to stare at a women and it's definitely not any other woman's business to try to tell guys what other women are thinking even though they don't know those women at all. This is no different then saying "women can do what they want, but if man gets involved it's not the woman's fault", that's bs. Since the time women got equal rights and even more so now in in the 80's, 90's and 2000's, all those excuses on why men are pigs are not going to work because there are no saints between male and female.

    what a lot of women are doing is treating all women as if they are in this sacred group of women, that happened 30 years ago, it really isn't flying for people of today, only women but even some women now are against that behavior. Not only that, but it was the woman flaunting her body and having sex to get that job promotion or to get that job. That same woman CANNOT turn around and say men are pigs because she is equally an oinker.

    You are also confusing a male sleeping with every woman Vs a male wanting sex and there is a difference. Yes, there are men that sleep with a lot of women, but at the same time there are a lot of women sleeping with multiple guys. Also, within that, not every single man in the world wants to have sex with as many women as he wants, a lot of men out there want to be with the person they love and "Vica Versa". Because in this type of case of male or female sleeping with others, this is the type of case where no side is better then the other. However, like I said before a woman flaunting her body for men to look at is NOT and I repeat NOT a mans fault in any way, that is on the woman and if you read the bible it also states that if you are going to speak in biblical terms.
    Last edited by Bigdoggy; 02-10-2012 at 15:28.

  27. #48
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,862
    Rep Power
    159
    Points
    67,946 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

  28. #49
    Elite Guru
    *goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,254
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    31,019 (0 Banked)
    Prime example there, Ixion.

    I take a picture whilst wearing a bikini - in a toilet, I upload it into a section of the internet that's fairly public. I get commented on. I don't like it. You're all perverts. Me, I'm offended.

    Nonsense.

  29. #50
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,168
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    316 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Why would someone do this?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.