PSN ID
    JJMillwall

TacticalGaming.net - Recruiting mature and respectful members

Tactical Gaming - About us

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (PS3, 360 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 1500+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net
    We are a Military Style Clan, this basically means that we are very organized and get whatever the job we have committed ourselves to done. We are one of the few clans that have a fully-functioning Squad system which is very similar to that of which real military forces use. Chain of Command structure is also heavily based on that of the United States Military.

What does Tactical Gaming have to offer?
    As previously stated, we are heavily based off the Military and thus are very efficient and organized. This is something we are very proud of.
    With out squad based system it ensures that no member is forgotten or left behind, every member is taken care of accordingly via our Chain of Command. With this system it also gives us the opportunity to reward members for a variety of things such as the following: Good conduct, Volunteering, Contributing, and many, many others. We find with these awards that it give our members an incentive to achieve and go above and beyond the Call of Duty. For the more advanced players or those wishing to further their skills as a player we offer training sessions, competitive matches and inter-clan tournaments/scrimmages often giving you the chance to win prizes.

What do I need to join?
    Joining is very simple. You need a platform to play on (PC, PS3 or XBOX 360) and a computer to post on our forums. You also need to be 16 years of age or older Just about anyone can join Tactical Gaming, when you first join you'll have to go through training and before you know it you'll be starting your TG career. So go for it, sign up today and lets see what you got!

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register or need more information, please reply here stating so.

When registering please take the time to fill out the "Referred" Field by copy and pasting this:

I was Referred by JJMillwall

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So when I finish my rotation with Bravo Company, do I get tuition benefits for university and stuff?

3. Likes JJMillwall likes this post
    Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Moving this to Clans sub-board.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

PSN ID
    JJMillwall
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    So when I finish my rotation with Bravo Company, do I get tuition benefits for university and stuff?
    Haha, negotiable I guess!

PSN ID
    JJMillwall
    I'm happy to answer any questions that people may have in regards to TGHQ

We have a steady daily flow of new recruits with squads to cater for most Let me know what you're looking for

PSN ID
    JJMillwall
    We have practice again tomorrow night at 8pm GMT - any recruits today should be eligible to participate in that practice Come check us out and see how you get on

PSN ID
    JJMillwall
    40 new recruits in PS3 the past couple of weeks

Happy to accept any more interested members

PSN ID
    JJMillwall
    40 new recruits in PS3 the past couple of weeks

Happy to accept any more interested members

Thread Information