Veteran

Judge Andrew Napolitanos Freedom Watch is being dropped

Well said, too bad he's been fired.

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com..._under_5_mins/
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Holy $#@!. He was fired? He was the only person on FOX who wasn't a sheep of the network.

It's interesting, since FOX hates Ron Paul, and yet this guy was supporting him left and right.

Veteran
    I am not sure now.

]MagicTarPitRide 165 points 59 minutes ago (203|40)1) HE WASN'T FIRED, ONE OF HIS SHOWS WAS CANCELLED.
    2) HE STILL HAS A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH FOX.
    3) THE SHOW WAS CANCELLED DUE TO RATINGS AND LACK OF BUSINESS FOCUS
    4) HE STILL HAS BRANDED SEGMENTS ON THE NETWORK
    5) HE WILL STILL BE FEATURED ON A BUTTLOAD OF OTHER FOX PROGRAMS
    http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...5_mins/c3qor5m
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Super Elite
    Fox Corporation Employment Application:

Are you willing to be a tool, always and completely, and nothing but a tool so long as you work for us?
    Side note: It's a rhetorical question. We here at Fox Corp do not ask for your opinion or personal preferences... Ever... So leave them at the door when you show up for work

The Heisman
    nice speech.

I believe he's in the Ron Paul camp right?

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    nice speech.

I believe he's in the Ron Paul camp right?
    Yes. He was also the last person on FOX who really represented something positive about the network. Now that he's gone, I have no more reasons to pay attention to anything that is said on FOX.

Extreme Poster
    From what I understand, they simply cancelled the show. He's still a contributor.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Yes. He was also the last person on FOX who really represented something positive about the network. Now that he's gone, I have no more reasons to pay attention to anything that is said on FOX.
    never seen red eye it seems

Let's be honest: You sleep with anything that walks on two legs. Sometimes, you're not even that discriminating

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Everything he said is spot on. So, the best way to lose your job, is tell the truth there? lol

Extreme Poster
    Here:

WASHINGTON – Judge Andrew Napolitano’s “Freedom Watch” on Fox Business Channel, arguably the most hard-hitting conservative show on TV, is being dropped by the network later this month in a major shakeup of the lineup.

FBC is also dropping shows by David Asman and Eric Bolling. The network will repeat earlier shows, “The Willis Report,” “Cavuto” and “Lou Dobbs Tonight” in their place.

Fox is also developing a new show hosted by Melissa Francis, who recently joined FBN from CNBC, that will air at 5 pm ET.

Bolling and Napolitano will continue their on-air roles at Fox Business and Fox News; Asman will continue to anchor the 4 pm ET show on Fox Business.

“We look forward to Judge Napolitano, David and Eric continuing to make significant contributions to both FOX Business and FOX News,” said FBN Executive Vice President Kevin Magee.

In response, WND Editor Joseph Farah, who appeared on Napolitano’s show earlier this week, said: “Say goodbye to the most uncompromisingly conservative program on TV. It may have been the only show on TV that measured politics and economics through the lens of the U.S. Constitution.”
    Source
    Last edited by Vyse; 02-13-2012 at 22:11.

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    keefy
    So e wasnt fired for that speac/proaganda? The network just made cuts to save money?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    That's what I gather....

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    So e wasnt fired for that speac/proaganda? The network just made cuts to save money?
    According to Fox, no... but it wouldn't surprise me if the show was canceled simply because it didn't fit the agenda Fox likes to portrait its viewers.

Changed the the title of the thread because it was misleading.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Good title change 23.

15. Likes TwentyThree likes this post
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Good title change 23.
    Credit to Blacksit cause i just copied it from his post lol.

Michael Scheuer was on his show a few days ago speaking his mind about Israel (not in a good way), maybe that also had something to do with the show being canceled.

Forum Sage

Essentially, he got the Japanese treatment when they fire their people. They call it spin for a reason and I'm not buying the horse$#@!. Regardless, they just lost several viewers.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Essentially, he got the Japanese treatment when they fire their people. They call it spin for a reason and I'm not buying the horse$#@!. Regardless, they just lost several viewers.
    This is nothing new. The show has been getting low numbers for a good while now.

October numbers to date prove to be Napolitano’s lowest rated month for total viewers (P2+) since May ’11, and the absolute lowest rated month in the demo all year, averaging a measly 50,000 total viewers, with 8,000 in the demo. He’s also down 10% in total viewers, and a whopping 43% in the demo just since last month. To make matters worse, he loses more than half of the audience that the network’s top-rated Lou Dobbs Tonight brings in on a regular basis.

This can’t be going over well with the top brass over at Fox – and in fact it’s not. A recent Reuters exclusive report by
    Peter Lauria uncovered an internal memo from network head Kevin Magee reminding the staff to stop trying to be Fox News and to focus on actually being, shocker, a business network. Mediaite can’t help but wonder if that was, in some way, directed at Napolitano, whose show FreedomWatch is the only prime time program that rarely, if ever, focuses on business or the economy. The memo stated “If we give the audience a choice between FNC and the almost-FNC, they will choose FNC every time.” With no other show is that more apparent than with FreedomWatch.
    Source

Thread Information