Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    To me it feels kinda goofy to press on an app then have to start it. For games the menu before you load the game is kinda neat but to enter settings not so much.
    Actually, i find it really good, it got everything there, news, dlc,the manual etc

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    Actually, i find it really good, it got everything there, news, dlc,the manual etc
    But press on the one for settings, it's kinda redundant. Settings along with a few others should jump straight into the app.
    I don't mind it for games.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    But press on the one for settings, it's kinda redundant. Settings along with a few others should jump straight into the app.
    I don't mind it for games.
    I agree. It's a minor thing, afterall, but I think it should be for just games. Although, the live-area is kinda neat for the browser and PS store

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    how do you guys go about uploading your screen shots up on here?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Use the content manager to transfer them to the PC, then upload them to photobucket or imageshack.

6. Likes Sylar likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Can you use Skype or any type of messenger on the Vita? (may be a dumb question)

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Use the content manager to transfer them to the PC, then upload them to photobucket or imageshack.
    Ah I see okay thank you! Hopefully I'll be able to upload it tomorrow, trying to finish Voyage mode on Lumines Electronic Symphony but it's never ending.

Forum Elder
    The more I mess around with the Vita the more I realize it's just not for me. I pretty much have everything already on my iPhone and better... minus the games obviously.

Do you guys know whether Best Buy will give me a full refund? I just bought it on Saturday, it was $250 for the Vita, $30 warranty and $20 tax.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    You should be able to... here's their return policy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Top...at204400050028

Best Buy Store Exchange & Return Policy

To exchange or return an item purchased in one of our stores, bring the item to any Best Buy store. Please follow these guidelines:
    Exchange and Return Period

Exchange or return your item anytime from the original purchase date within the timeframe below:

• 14 days for computers, monitors, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras, iPads, tablets and radar detectors
    • 30 days for all other products
    • 45 days for all products for Reward Zone Program Premier Silver members*

*If you are returning a mobile phone or device with a plan, Best Buy is not responsible for carrier charges incurred after the carrier's cancellation period. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your plan to verify the carrier conditions. Non-Returnable Items

Some items cannot be returned, including:

• Labor, delivery and/or installation services
    • Pre-paid cards such as music, photo, video or phone cards
    • Digital content
    • Pitch In™ Card contributions
    • Consumable items such as food, drink and batteries
    • Items that are damaged or abused
    • Items that are missing accessories, such as remote controls, cords and cables
    • Etched or otherwise personalized items
    • Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund

Original Receipt and Valid Photo ID

Bring the original receipt as well as your valid photo ID for all exchanges, returns, price matches and warranty repair services. Best Buy accepts the following forms of photo identification:

• U.S., Canadian or Mexican driver's license
    • U.S. state ID
    • Canadian province ID
    • U.S. military ID
    • Passport

We electronically secure your information solely for the purpose of returns management, in accordance with state and federal laws regarding consumer privacy.
    Restocking Fee

There is a 25% restocking fee for special order products.
    Promotional Items and Bundles

As a benefit to our customers, Best Buy occasionally offers promotional items and savings with a purchase or enhanced savings on a bundle of items when they are purchased together.

• When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item is deducted from the refund amount. For instance, if you purchase a TV and get a $100 gift card or 50% off of a DVD player, the $100 value of the gift card or the total value of the DVD player would be subtracted from the refund.
    • When an item included as part of a promotional bundle is returned, the bundled discount is void and the value of the bundled discount will be applied to the refund. This occasionally results in additional funds being owed to Best Buy. For instance, if your receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 amount will be subtracted from your refund.

Returning Mobile Phones with Plans

When returning a mobile phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for canceling service with the carrier. When you make the return, simply tell the Best Buy sales associate that you also want to cancel your service.
    Failure to discontinue service may result in additional carrier charges. All carrier charges incurred are the full responsibility of the customer.
    If you have questions about mobile phone or device returns, please call Best Buy Mobile at 1-877-702-2211 (6:00am-midnight CT).
    Refund Method

Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original payment. However, when the item was purchased with cash or with a debit card without a major credit card logo for more than $500, or with a check for more than $250 the refund will be in the form of a check mailed to you within 10 business days. If the item was purchased using debit and the debit card has a major credit card logo, refunds under $250 will be issued as cash; refunds over $250 will be credited back to the card.
    Mail-In Rebates

When a product that was purchased when a mail-in rebate was available on the item, the amount of the rebate may be deducted from the refund amount.
    Country of Origin

The item must be exchanged or returned in the country in which it was originally purchased.
    To Protect Your Personal Data

Please remove all personal data (e.g. computer or wireless phone data) from any exchanged or returned products. Best Buy is not responsible for any personal data left on or in an exchanged or returned product.
    Best Buy Discretion

Best Buy reserves the right to deny any return.
    Some tests may use a different set of policies. When a different policy is in effect, you will be informed of those differences prior to purchase.
    To Return Special Delivery Items, Performance Service Plans, or Black Tie Protection

To exchange or return items that were delivered, such as major appliances, TVs, furniture and included accessories, please call 1-888-BESTBUY (1-888-237-8289).
    To return or cancel your Best Buy Performance Service Plan or Black Tie Protection plan, please call 1-888-BESTBUY (1-888-237-8289).
    For purchases made at BestBuy.com or Best Buy for Business, please reference the details below.

Policies of BestBuy.com may vary from our in-store policies. Please see the BestBuy.com Return Policy.
    Best Buy for Business

Returns and exchanges of Best Buy for Business product purchased through our in-store kiosk, catalog, or via www.BestBuyForBusiness.com can be processed at stores or a return authorization to ship your product for return can be obtained by calling 1-800-373-3050. For full details, see the in-store kiosk, catalog, or www.BestBuyForBusiness.com.
    See all help topics.
    Still have questions?
    Get answers online. Visit our Community Forums or Twelpforce.
    Contact us.

12. Likes Montevista likes this post
    Forum Elder
    You should be able to... here's their return policy:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Top...at204400050028[/B]
    Thanks for the quick reply! Will be going first thing tomorrow. I'll still keep the 8GB memory card though, I'm sure I'll buy the Vita when a cheaper/better model comes out down the line.
    Last edited by Montevista; 02-26-2012 at 06:01.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    You're welcome. Might as well take the card back. When you get one again, the cards might be cheaper.

Forum Elder
    You're welcome. Might as well take the card back. When you get one again, the cards might be cheaper.
    Yeah, I guess I should, but then again it was only $30 so it wasn't too expensive. Bought it at Target and I know they pretty much take anything back.

Super Elite
    Once i get my screen protector and a good case, this baby is going with me to work. Just wish that there be some more awesome games around the corner, have my sights on Unit 13 the demo was not that bad. But besides that and the 3 games i have i dont see nothing else around the corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Views and opinions of forum member cpitt, do not represent the views and opinions of ps3forums and any known associates, mods

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    The D-pad feels like 4 clicky directions, angles feel clicky and easy to press too. I hope it's long lasting.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    The D-pad feels like 4 clicky directions, angles feel clicky and easy to press too. I hope it's long lasting.
    As someone who has his original 40GB PS3 still working flawlessly, I think it's a pretty safe bet to make that it will.

Apprentice
    As someone who has his original 40GB PS3 still working flawlessly, I think it's a pretty safe bet to make that it will.
    But do you still have the original joypad that came with it?
    I have a vita and just cant shake that feeling that one day the analogue sticks will end up like my PS3 ones where they run to one side after about a years use.
    Changing a joypad is easy and relatively cheap, but changing them in a vita wouldnt be.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsy85 View Post
    I have a vita and just cant shake that feeling that one day the analogue sticks will end up like my PS3 ones where they run to one side after about a years use.
    Changing a joypad is easy and relatively cheap, but changing them in a vita wouldnt be.
    I also have this fear, but, it must have been priority number one to make sure they're built to last. It's perhaps maybe a reason why they don't click in either

It's the shoulder buttons that worry me lol

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Yes, I still have the original controller (wasn't even a ds3 at the time)... and the 6axis still works fine. Likewise, my US launch PSP-1000 (sold it a couple of weeks ago) was mint up until the day I sold it. Launch PSP-2000, still mint, and running like a champ. Sony can build some hardware that lasts, no doubt there. The last thing on my mind is whether or not the Vita will last.

22. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    I was wondering is Hustle Kings only available as a digital copy or is it available on card too?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    if your vita does not allow you to dl games from your main account...just select forgot password, change your psw on the vita and everything will be good to go

I am worried too with their wobbly shoulder buttons, the d pad and the analog sticks. The dpad might crack or break at the stem after heavy use becuase each button is not individually fitted and i dont really get why. The should buttons just feel shaky and loose. The analog sticks also worry me, it might start running to a random direction soon. I already feel like that the left one is a tiny bit looser than the right stick due to long sessions of frantic wipeout. As for general sturdiness i guess the vita is fine. I already had my vita dropped 3 times. One of them my fault still works fine tho

Veteran
    My first PS3 didn't survive the trip to me (bought on Ebay) but my first two controllers are still working with no hitches. I also, later, bought a Dualshock 3 which is still alive and kicking it.

Thread Information