Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Europe Gets Ready for The Last Story

Won't be long before one of the best Wii games this generation comes out. From the Creator of Final Fantasy (Sakaguchi) and one of the best Composers in the business (Uematsu).

Go support the Developers so that Nintendo can keep bringing games like this to Europe and NA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6VlunNWwXY (The battle system looks great in the first half and Epic Music at 1:20)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJuMhtH9ZQ

Last edited by Firefox; 02-16-2012 at 05:37.

Elite Member

Have fun Europe, the recent trailers have me giddy once again just like they did when the game was first announced, but alas, it's not currently scheduled for North America. I think Europe also gets Pandora's Tower like a monther after TLS releases, too.

Master Guru
    Items Final Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    I heard on Neogaf today that this game is being localized for North America. Is this true? I've already got Xenoblade Chronicles on reserve from Nintendo.com and I will for sure do the same for this one, as it seems to be Hironobuo Sakaguchi's swan song (heard he's developing some ios games).

Currently playing? Skyrim (360). White Knight Chronicles (PS3). Majoras Mask (Wii). Final Fanasy VII (PS2). Just completed? Final Fantasy VI.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedos View Post
    I heard on Neogaf today that this game is being localized for North America. Is this true? I've already got Xenoblade Chronicles on reserve from Nintendo.com and I will for sure do the same for this one, as it seems to be Hironobuo Sakaguchi's swan song (heard he's developing some ios games).
    Gaf is right! XSEED is taking it to the US though, not Nintendo.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Thread Information