Latest PSU headlines:

At&T DataConnect Pass

Anyone else having problems with buying their pass? I have tried on my Vita, cell phone and multiple computers using multiple cards to pay but I keep getting processing failures. Their site appears to be going down as well... Guess they don't want my money!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Yes ur right. At&t. Decided they did not want anyones money so they pulled the site down. It was a big meeting and everyone decided money is over rates. There is no chance that a problem could happen with the service, or they got more hits then thought and it caused an error. Nope they just don't want money.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    There was no need for that sarcastic comment imo.
    Fact is more and more companies expect us to use onlinestores/DLvouchers etc. etc. but can't provide a stable platform.
    Even SONY $#@!s it up from time to time.

I guess you'll just have to wait till AT&T fixed it bmatt.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It took me 4 tries to get my data pass to work. Make sure everything is proper. For example, make sure your typing looks like this. "705 NW Whitney Dr" and not " 705 nw whitney dr".

After I made sure everything was perfect, the data pass worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    It took me 4 tries to get my data pass to work. Make sure everything is proper. For example, make sure your typing looks like this. "705 NW Whitney Dr" and not " 705 nw whitney dr".

After I made sure everything was perfect, the data pass worked.
    Yea I've checked it all, even have 14+ pending $1 charges from at&t so they are getting everything they need it appears. Looked at the PlayStation forums and it appears there are a bunch of people having the issue, at&t is working on their activation server it looks like. Wonder what it'll be like next week when people really start buying Vitas ?

Thread Information