Qscoping
    1 hit kill SR on any part of the body
    LAG
    very high bullet damage
    no recoil at all, just hold the trigger down
    powerful air support
    deathstreaks WHY
    small and tight maps with bad spawning and camping
    auto knifing is bad as MW2, people knifing me from metres away!!

That is what i experienced in the game so far and its really horrible, their is NO satisfaction in this game at all.

Think Ill stick to treyarch CODs.

Super Elite
    I agree though not so much on the "kid" part. To add, nothing wrong with kill cam. A lot of such things are to make the noobs feel great about themselves and make them happy. Deathstreaks is pretty hilarious reward intended for the inept. And a lot of other little tweaks that should be gotten rid of. I think I remember CoD having recoil if I recall corrected tho or it is just very lackluster recoil?
    Last edited by Inzane2050; 02-19-2012 at 14:05.
    私は日本語がわかります。図書館で読みます。ビール飲みます。

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Kills from kill streaks/using air support count
    I have no problem with this, but I also wouldn't mind if they didn't count. I believe air support or anything else from care packages dont count.

MOABS( LOL, really?)
    LOL, why not? its not easy getting 24/25 kills with just weapons, it also doesnt end the game so I really dont know why you are complaining about it.

noobtubing is back form what i experienced
    I have played this game for over 12 full days of game play and I can say noobtubing is not back, about 75% it takes the two shots to kill so it makes it much harder, again still see no need to complain about it.

Quick Scoping

I agree, cant $#@!ing stand it but I dont let it bother me that much.

LAG

It is your connection im afraid, as I have mentioned I have played this game over 12 days game time and I have had very little lag, far worse lag in previous COD games.

very high bullet damage

I dont think there is or maybe im just use to it but why complain? its the same for everyone, so no advantage to anyone.

no recoil at all, just hold the trigger down

Dont use kick then, to say there is no recoil at all is just plain telling lies.

powerful air support

Do what I do and use the stinger, it works wonders you know

deathstreaks WHY
    Complain much? WHY? Honestly, they are no good and dont really give much advantage to the player. I really believe its not a problem.

small and tight maps with bad spawning and camping
    Maps are fine as they are imo, camping is nowhere near as bad as black ops and mw2. It really has improved, kudos to IW for that. The spawning has been fixed I believe?

auto knifing is bad as MW2, people knifing me from metres away
    We must not be playing the same game, or my guess is your internet connection sucks, may I suggest looking into finding a better internet provider? I assume you are from the uk? I have BT infinity and it is amazing!! also I have to give kudos to IW again as they have fixed knifing imo.

To answer your main question "are IW just catering to the kids" To put my answer in the most simplest form possible

Last edited by berts08; 02-19-2012 at 14:35.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have used launchable grenades and I can say it doesnt take 2 shots and I have played for 1 hour in the free weekend.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Funny how people always jump on the "its your connection".

I play many other games online and have not lagged once, i have 30 MB firbre internet and have NO slow downs or anything like that when doing anything.

For the other points, i understand you enjoy this ...game... so no point of me trying to prove how badly made it is.

Also the bullet damage is not the same for everyone, the amount of times where i have put more than half a clip into someone and not having them die but then someone else with the exact same gun killing me before i even hear the gunshot and see in the killcam they killed me with 3 to 5 shots happens very often. Once again its down to the $#@!ty hit detention.

Super Elite
    Indeed. The lag is not "your connection." Call of Duty's lag is terrible.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    other than the spawn issues, I love the game. Seems like the OP just doesn't like the game/features it brings.

8. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Killcams+Sniping=Stupid.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I have used launchable grenades and I can say it doesnt take 2 shots and I have played for 1 hour in the free weekend.
    Yes I get one hit kills too but they have nerved it down, would you agree?

Indeed. The lag is not "your connection." Call of Duty's lag is terrible.
    Have you played the game? The lag is minimal. This is the best COD that has the least lag.

other than the spawn issues, I love the game. Seems like the OP just doesn't like the game/features it brings.
    Black
    Do you still get the spawn issues? I thought IW released a patch to fix them? Since the patch the spawn issues in Dome has been fixed for me.

Red

I agree with you, it was what I was thinking too

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Super Elite
    There's still some spawn issues, it isn't gamebreaking bad though. You get the odd retarded spawn in front of an enemy..

MW3 is a great game, I'm only a bit pissed at some of the features they took out from BO like:

- colored clan tag
    - very in depth statistics
    - the ability to compare statistics with friends easily.
    - the ability to cancel a tactical insertion

Though for those lost features we got awesome modes like Infected and Team Defender.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Have you played the game? The lag is minimal. This is the best COD that has the least lag.
    The lag is terrible, bra. It's not secret to anyone who plays it on Xbox. Quite a few other Xbox games have this issue as well and it is quite maddening.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    No, Infinity Ward are catering to casuals altogether. Your connection is almost irrelevant in a game like this since its predicated on compensation lag. The greater your connection, the worse you'll do as the hit detection takes longer to recognize. The slower your connection is, the better for you in this particular game. As dumb as it sounds, that's the way it works.

Bullet damage isn't overpowered, it actually got worse. The MK14 (like it should have) took 2-3 bullets to kill a person. Now it takes 4-5 silenced. That's $#@!in' retarded when I have Akimbo twitch shooters running around with FMG9's and I'm using a single shot. I have no chance close up, but that's coo, whatever.

I agree with the deathstreaks. You shouldn't be rewarded for sucking at the game. Since 2008, practice has been frown upon in video games. Everything is overpowered or cheap. Just like what you're saying with the grenade launchers. You have people running around with sniper shotguns, but you're mad that you can die from a grenade launcher? Really?

The Spawn system is a travesty as well. I needed 1 more kill for my first MOAB and the mother$#@! spawned directly behind me after I just finished killing his ass. You've got to be kidding me, IW. Or if I'm taking someone's carepare he spawns exactly where he just died from. That's pretty pathetic and the revenge spawn is done poorly, but again, whatever.

Let's get mad at stuff that matters. Auto-Aim Assistance. That's the biggest rash of garbage I've seen, ever. People auto-locking on you with their $#@!ty AIM after missing, but the game says "lol, yo, I got dis" and takes over. So while they're missing and I'm shooting them, the Auto-Aim glides into me and makes me eat every bullet of which wouldn't have hit till AA came into play. But to answer your question again, no, not kids... casuals! Now DIAF you disgrace to gaming!

Sorry for long post, but casuals and whiners anger me when they have things changed instantly

$Greatness$ Awaits™

El Presidente
    Blops has none of these issues

I played MW3 multiplayer once while over at a friends house. I can't form a concrete opinion on the game but after playing a few rounds I can only complain that I died a lot because I was new and didn't know the maps.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Superior Member
    The lag is minimal. This is the best COD that has the least lag.
    No. The lag in this one is the worst that a COD game has ever had. Along with the terrible hit detection.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Yes I get one hit kills too but they have nerved it down, would you agree?
    No, I say the damage they do is the same because it can still 1 hit kill its the spash damage radius is smaller so we need to be more accurate.
    Last edited by keefy; 02-19-2012 at 22:42.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    No, Infinity Ward are catering to casuals altogether. Your connection is almost irrelevant in a game like this since its predicated on compensation lag. The greater your connection, the worse you'll do as the hit detection takes longer to recognize. The slower your connection is, the better for you in this particular game. As dumb as it sounds, that's the way it works.

Bullet damage isn't overpowered, it actually got worse. The MK14 (like it should have) took 2-3 bullets to kill a person. Now it takes 4-5 silenced. That's $#@!in' retarded when I have Akimbo twitch shooters running around with FMG9's and I'm using a single shot. I have no chance close up, but that's coo, whatever.

I agree with the deathstreaks. You shouldn't be rewarded for sucking at the game. Since 2008, practice has been frown upon in video games. Everything is overpowered or cheap. Just like what you're saying with the grenade launchers. You have people running around with sniper shotguns, but you're mad that you can die from a grenade launcher? Really?

The Spawn system is a travesty as well. I needed 1 more kill for my first MOAB and the mother$#@! spawned directly behind me after I just finished killing his ass. You've got to be kidding me, IW. Or if I'm taking someone's carepare he spawns exactly where he just died from. That's pretty pathetic and the revenge spawn is done poorly, but again, whatever.

Let's get mad at stuff that matters. Auto-Aim Assistance. That's the biggest rash of garbage I've seen, ever. People auto-locking on you with their $#@!ty AIM after missing, but the game says "lol, yo, I got dis" and takes over. So while they're missing and I'm shooting them, the Auto-Aim glides into me and makes me eat every bullet of which wouldn't have hit till AA came into play. But to answer your question again, no, not kids... casuals! Now DIAF you disgrace to gaming!

Sorry for long post, but casuals and whiners anger me when they have things changed instantly
    Yes GL are meant to kill you even without directly hitting you but when your around 2 or 3 metres away from the actual GL ON A ALREADY SMALL MAP it becomes pretty annoying, i mean people now are able to noob tube you when you go to capture the closest flag to your team on domination at the beginning of the game. I actually did not have problems with shotguns, thought they were OK. I hate games that give shotguns a 1HT of 0.5 metres,

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    the lag is $#@! in this game man lol they're not catering to kids though they made it like that so its easy for anybody to pick up i quit playing this game cuz of the lag issues and its not my connection mines is great i have more fun playing blops then this

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    This.

Spawning is the $#@!ing worst. I cannot stand it when I spawn right in front of a running guy, or when a guy spawns directly behind me.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Super Elite
    The terrible spawn points have to have been on purpose. How else could IW get it wrong still after having how many CoD games released now?... Like eight games?... They've had enough experience under their belt to know how to do this by now. It has to have been on purpose as it is inexcusable.
    Last edited by Inzane2050; 02-28-2012 at 11:08.

Unbound Mercenary
    Well then IW deserves a proper $#@!ing for such a screw.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Inzane2050 View Post
    The terrible spawn points have to have been on purpose. How else could IW get it wrong still after having how many CoD games released now?... Like eight games?... They've had enough experience under their belt to know how to do this by now. It has to have been on purpose as it is inexcusable.
    Expect better spawn points to be the incentive to buy MW4...

Thread Information