Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyday View Post
    mine is completely naked, no screen protectors, no case, no travel pouch, i just love the way it looks right now.
    Problem is you'll hat it when it's all scratched and wrecked.
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ghost.. the case itself will probably scratch... the case seems to be made relatively similar to the PGP they sold for the PSP. Right down to the inserts, etc. Best case I owned for the PSP though, and I tried several. I'd put PDP cases up there at the top.
    Yeah, I think you're right but I don't really mind now. I still love the case despite the lil imperfections.

mine is completely naked, no screen protectors, no case, no travel pouch, i just love the way it looks right now.
    Man $#@!kkkkk that! This $#@! was too costly for me to carry around unprotected. It's all very nice until one day you see a big ass gash across your OLED from your keys or something. It'll always be there, looking at you and reminding you its there anytime the screen goes dark or you turn it off...

Deathmask Divine
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    dude you are fearless

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    You can put the glossy hori on there and you won't even know it's there. protection + looks naked. Win win.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Honestly, I've been thinking about taking off the screen protector too. When returning my faulty unit to Amazon a week or so back I took off the screen protector and used it for a bit before packing it back up, and it just felt better and looked better

But I guess it's obvious that it's better. Some screen protectors like the Hori ones do, do a good job of making it as less apparent that it's there than others, though

I'm always super careful with my electronics. Always clean off the fingerprints and dust after and before use, all that kind of stuff, so I don't think my Vita would be in any danger as it'll be cased whenever it's not in use

Hmm..hmm, I'll have to think about this further.

It's kind of sad that this type of decision takes up so much of my mind's resources xD

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Anyone have or know of a good matte/anti-glare screen protector? Got one on my iPhone and it makes a massive difference.

Currently looking at http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstati.../dp/B007CQ2LPW

The thing that annoys me most about these protectors is the back ones only ever cover the touch part, even though 90% of the back is glossy and super easy to scratch, I already have little scratches around the edge on the back an I've been extremely careful.

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Honestly, I've been thinking about taking off the screen protector too. When returning my faulty unit to Amazon a week or so back I took off the screen protector and used it for a bit before packing it back up, and it just felt better and looked better

But I guess it's obvious that it's better. Some screen protectors like the Hori ones do, do a good job of making it as less apparent that it's there than others, though

I'm always super careful with my electronics. Always clean off the fingerprints and dust after and before use, all that kind of stuff, so I don't think my Vita would be in any danger as it'll be cased whenever it's not in use

Hmm..hmm, I'll have to think about this further.

It's kind of sad that this type of decision takes up so much of my mind's resources xD
    Faulty? What was wrong?

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by R3D D3V!L View Post
    Faulty? What was wrong?
    The shoulder buttons felt different from one another and the left one in particular was fiddly since day one, and a week later it ended up not responding half the time whenever I clicked it

Amazon sent me a new one right away and told me to send my old one back within the next 30 days (through Yodel on behalf of Amazon). Never returned or exchanged a product purchased online, didn't realise it was this hassle-free

PSU Editorial Assistant
    PSN ID
    Diablo_Rosso
    Items User name styleManchester UnitedPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    The shoulder buttons felt different from one another and the left one in particular was fiddly since day one, and a week later it ended up not responding half the time whenever I clicked it

Amazon sent me a new one right away and told me to send my old one back within the next 30 days (through Yodel on behalf of Amazon). Never returned or exchanged a product purchased online, didn't realise it was this hassle-free
    At least it got sorted.

Elite Guru
    Yeah I was $#@!ting bricks cos I had been looking forward to the Vita as soon as it was announced as the NGP in January 2011. For it to come and be a tad underwhelming like that was crushing lol. It's all sorted, back in paradise!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Got my trigger grips in post today, very comfy. I like the way it leaves the rear touchpad more defined. Also got a 32gb memory card. Takes its sweet time to copy stuff on and off Ps3 , write speed must be average at best.

Master Poster
    Anybody knows of a good (high quality) pair of bluetooth speakers that works with the PS Vita?

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Hi all,

Will post some pics up later but I've bought afew more accessories so thought I'd post to share.

Screen protectors
    Rubber case (vita still playable)
    Game card holder to suit 10 games and 2 memory cards
    A vita hard case
    A carry case for everything including charger

Main accessory though is a portable charging bank which cost 15 delivered and chargers the vita on the go which is ideal for the travelling I do and adds almost 7 hours in total.

Will get pics up later.
    Cheers

14. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items Metal Gear Solid
    Anyone have the headphones?
    You cannot mess with the greatness that is Lupe Fiasco
    PSN ID - WrathofAres
    Send me a friend request
    Now.

Could it be...I am sleeping?
    Items Final Fantasy TacticsFinal Fantasy XIIFinal Fantasy XIV OnlineFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IV
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-Ray View Post
    Anyone have the headphones?
    What headphones?
    Who I Am
    _________

Currently Playing: Harvest Moon (3DS)
    Recently Completed: Parasite Eve
    I & II, Wild ARMs, Mario 3D Land, ICO & SoTC HD, Zelda: OoT 3D, VVVVVV, Gravity Rush

Elite Sage
    Items Metal Gear Solid
    The official Sony/Vita headphones lol. They are like $20. I heard they were really good
    You cannot mess with the greatness that is Lupe Fiasco
    PSN ID - WrathofAres
    Send me a friend request
    Now.

Thread Information