Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    18,879 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style

    Pre-order pack voucher giving wrong game?

    The PSN Store has just updated here in the UK and while Frobisher is now downloading with the voucher I got perfectly fine, they other voucher used for a discount on a game ended up to be something completely different. I put myself down for Escape Plan and when I got the code to redeem via email a few minutes ago all was fine, I popped in the code and it worked, but wait a second...

    *looks at email*
    *looks at Store*
    *looks at code*
    *rinse and repeat several times*

    Why on earth is it coming up with Hustle Kings?! I don't want that game and getting it free on the PS3, I already have it on the PS3. I was hoping to get it downloaded ready to pass it across to the Vita when I get it after work tomorrow.

    Anyone else have a similar problem?

  2. #2
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    PixelBurst
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    126 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    The PSN Store has just updated here in the UK and while Frobisher is now downloading with the voucher I got perfectly fine, they other voucher used for a discount on a game ended up to be something completely different. I put myself down for Escape Plan and when I got the code to redeem via email a few minutes ago all was fine, I popped in the code and it worked, but wait a second...

    *looks at email*
    *looks at Store*
    *looks at code*
    *rinse and repeat several times*

    Why on earth is it coming up with Hustle Kings?! I don't want that game and getting it free on the PS3, I already have it on the PS3. I was hoping to get it downloaded ready to pass it across to the Vita when I get it after work tomorrow.

    Anyone else have a similar problem?
    Exactly the same as you man. I chose Escape Plan, the email says:

    Hi PixelBurst

    Your Escape Plan™ discount and Frobisher Says! voucher codes are included below along with step-by-step instructions to find out how you can redeem them at PlayStation®Store." followed by the codes.

    Frobisher Says! works fine.
    Escape Plan code loads up hustle kings :/

    I haven't used the code and I have emailed support telling them how it is and that I would like it replaced. Why does the code say "Full Game" for Hustle Kings, I thought it was £5 off that too, not free!

    Regardless I wouldn't want it, and I want to make sure I get my Escape Plan code so I am not going to use it.

    ***EDIT***

    After being told by @PlayStationEU on Twitter that it was now fixed, I went back and my code now doesn't even give me Hustle Kings. Not anything. :/ so not impressed. Can't pick up Uncharted til Friday, and was relying on Escape Plan to tide me over til then...

    Sort it out Sony :@
    Last edited by PixelBurst; 02-21-2012 at 23:19.

  3. #3
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    18,879 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Welcome to the forums btw and glad you signed up just to confirm that I wasn't the only one getting the exact same problem. I'm going to try the code again when I get back home and if it happens again then I'll contact Sony to see why it's happening. I get the feeling that if both of us have had the same issue then everyone that has done the same deal has got this problem too.

  4. #4
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    PixelBurst
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    126 (0 Banked)
    No worries been looking for a good PS3 forum since I converted back in November so thought I'd try and help out.

  5. #5
    fei-hung
    Guest
    I have the same problem. was able to download Frobisher without a problem, but when I 1st entered the Escape Plan voucher it said it was either an invalid code or already been used up. After a few hours it offered Hustle Kings instead and now it is giving me the previous message.

    Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow!!!

    On another note, does anyone know if you can transfer Plants Vs Zombies across to the Vita if you already own it? i have a ton of games I got for free from being a ps+ subscriber (Plants vs Zombies being one of them) and I am curious as to whether I will need to purchase it again or whether they will just patch it to make it playable on the Vita.

  6. #6
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    18,879 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    I know Motorstorm RC you can.

    As for this problem, just been given a new email from Sony saying "sorry, we gave you the wrong code" lol. At least it was sorted out quickly and I'm now downloading Escape Plan.

  7. #7
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,316
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    151,697 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    I know Motorstorm RC you can.

    As for this problem, just been given a new email from Sony saying "sorry, we gave you the wrong code" lol. At least it was sorted out quickly and I'm now downloading Escape Plan.
    Thank god for that lol I was getting worried then lol, still haven't had my code yet though




  8. #8
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    18,879 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Did you put in your pre-order code?

  9. #9
    Superior Member
    Marcsony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Age
    33
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    149 (1,948 Banked)
    Items PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by fei-hung View Post
    I have the same problem. was able to download Frobisher without a problem, but when I 1st entered the Escape Plan voucher it said it was either an invalid code or already been used up. After a few hours it offered Hustle Kings instead and now it is giving me the previous message.

    Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow!!!

    On another note, does anyone know if you can transfer Plants Vs Zombies across to the Vita if you already own it? i have a ton of games I got for free from being a ps+ subscriber (Plants vs Zombies being one of them) and I am curious as to whether I will need to purchase it again or whether they will just patch it to make it playable on the Vita.
    Good question about plants vs zombies cause I got that too however bet it don't work

    Sent from my galaxy nexus using my fingers
    New member of the PS4 club

  10. #10
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,604
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    19,721 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcsony View Post
    Good question about plants vs zombies cause I got that too however bet it don't work

    Sent from my galaxy nexus using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by fei-hung View Post
    I have the same problem. was able to download Frobisher without a problem, but when I 1st entered the Escape Plan voucher it said it was either an invalid code or already been used up. After a few hours it offered Hustle Kings instead and now it is giving me the previous message.

    Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow!!!

    On another note, does anyone know if you can transfer Plants Vs Zombies across to the Vita if you already own it? i have a ton of games I got for free from being a ps+ subscriber (Plants vs Zombies being one of them) and I am curious as to whether I will need to purchase it again or whether they will just patch it to make it playable on the Vita.

    Plants vs Zombies on PS3 and Vita are two different versions, apparently the Vita version has 40 + trophies and a platinum - PSN version has 9.

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...-to-psn-today/
    In comments:
    + terionus on February 21st, 2012 at 11:09 am said: Was about to post the same thing @xlKoRnlxPS said.
    Do we get the PS Vita version free if we already have the PS3 version?


    Jake Smith on February 21st, 2012 at 12:10 pm said: Hi Terionus – No, I’m sorry to report that’s not the case here.

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  11. #11
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Plants vs Zombies on PS3 and Vita are two different versions, apparently the Vita version has 40 + trophies and a platinum - PSN version has 9.
    Wasn't planning to get it at first, but....

    >.<


  12. #12
    Superior Member
    Marcsony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Age
    33
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    149 (1,948 Banked)
    Items PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Plants vs Zombies on PS3 and Vita are two different versions, apparently the Vita version has 40 + trophies and a platinum - PSN version has 9.

    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...-to-psn-today/
    In comments:
    Well thats just cheating lol o well i think ive already purchaced it on 3 platform ill leave it for a while

  13. #13
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,316
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    151,697 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Did you put in your pre-order code?
    Yeh I put the code into the vita website and I received the Home DLC and the Vita avatar but no code for Stardust yet

    edit: its kool beans just got the email now
    Last edited by Sylar; 02-23-2012 at 18:34.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.